Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.13

DE_Adam

soo how about a fix for raids dropping people when changing stage: survival spawns being crap if teammates decide to split up: ABC roto instead of AABC; make Nekros desecrate abillity a channeled abillity so he can do something other than sit in the corner for hours; add more archwing missions; new void missions(types or T5); buff pickup range so carrier isn't absolutley nessecary to pick up items. I could go on and on

NOW I CAN USE MY [bold] SECRET WEAPON [/bold] here's a hint, it's dual wielded, white black and gold by default, and doesn't have any blades on it, also you can see the gold in the dark, furthermore it is extra swag last time we got reinforcements

So took you a week to buff spira prime but you cant buff silva & aegis since release?

come on its sad seeing player designed weapon being nothing more than fire skana with little more status :/

my proposal buff:

base dmg incrased to 70 heat

critical chance to 15%

crit multipler to 2.0

and give stance combos CC immunity 

that should be enough to make it way better weapon.

No No No, please revert the fix of the tint color for Cycuta Prime Syandana, it went fantastic with the Hulta armor giving it an gold trim whilst keeping the epic metallic frame for the Syandana, the opposition was a great synergy. Swaping the Hulta tints will work as well.

Edited by CptPiggly
me = dident think