Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.13

DE_Adam

In regards to the Staticor, it still needs to be fixed, I will be updating this post with a list of things that I noticed that still break it and prevent it from firing.

List of actions causing Staticor to glitch:

1. Using your melee with Staticor equipped while carrying a Datamass

Edited by ValsezDraggy
Minor edit to formating.

2 hours ago, ValsezDraggy said:

In regards to the Staticor, it still needs to be fixed, I will be updating this post with a list of things that I noticed that still break it and prevent it from firing.

Fun fact #2

If you are using a controller with warframe, anyone using Staticor's charging and fireing (broken or not) causes the controller's rumble feature to go off spazmatically. EVEN if the individual using the controller is nowhere near the indivudal with the Staticor. (I've only observed this when playing with my friend who uses Staticor. I'm not 100% sure if it happens outside of that situation)

3 hours ago, ValsezDraggy said:

staticor is a great weapon, but buggy as heck and unusable... hope this hotfix clears all that up :)

- The Acolyte models in the Codex are still superimposed by an Excalibur model

- Misery shows up twice in the Codex

- This button in Corpus Spy Mission tileset cannot be activated when it is faced directly

Spoiler

itfM49S.jpg

- There is something wrong with Equinox Night Aspect's Dress. Some of the dangling bits curve and clip strangely instead of dangling. In both of the pictures below I am stationary, but the dress piece still hangs upwards in midair as if I was mid-fall or moving.

Spoiler

MQtdZOk.jpg3Mba4zm.jpg

- The Bow Invisibility bug is still happening (and it also affects non-cloth-physics syandannas) https://forums.warfr...lity-with-bows/

- The things we approach don't match the locations we fight in. Most prominently

- Eris Missions in Infested Corpus Ships show a Normal Corpus Ship on approach. It makes no sense that the ship is intact since it's in pieces when viewed from inside.

- Orokin Derelict Missions show an Infested Corpus Ship on approach. It should be an Infested Orokin Ship, since there is a model for them and it's a great one. Sometimes it shows up but usually it's the Corpus ship.

- The Salyx Syandanna clips through frames, especially the ones it looks best on like Orphyd Saryn or Ivara. It usually happens after melee attacks or rolling.

Spoiler

mK436kw.jpg

uruvwFZ.jpg

- Air Support description is actually Ammo Restore description. Pic below

Spoiler

8o90HJu.png

- This is still happening with the Yamako Prisma

Spoiler

quZohYL.jpg2JWoFF2.jpgu4WGmvM.jpg

Edited by LordPreda

5 hours ago, Sorrow-San said:

Fun fact #2

If you are using a controller with warframe, anyone using Staticor's charging and fireing (broken or not) causes the controller's rumble feature to go off spazmatically. EVEN if the individual using the controller is nowhere near the indivudal with the Staticor. (I've only observed this when playing with my friend who uses Staticor. I'm not 100% sure if it happens outside of that situation)

I've noticed a similar issue with the redeemer. Another player had it and was using the shotgun repeatedly, and every freaking time my screen went crazy. It's HIS gun, why is it shaking MY screen? It makes no sense. I'm sure if I had a controller plugged in it probably would have made it vibrate too.

On ‎22‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 7:45 AM, Dante123pl said:

So took you a week to buff spira prime but you cant buff silva & aegis since release?

come on its sad seeing player designed weapon being nothing more than fire skana with little more status :/

my proposal buff:

base dmg incrased to 70 heat

critical chance to 15%

crit multipler to 2.0

and give stance combos CC immunity 

that should be enough to make it way better weapon.

I would love this. :D

Having a FPS issues, Last patch I was able to play in was 18.4.5. Frames start out max with no issue but as I play they decline till its sub 20/10 inside the ship. I honestly don't know where "support" is on the forum so I thought this is the best place to make note.

Edit: Had no issue a 18.4.5

Edited by DerpiePaws
Correcting information

Hey DE, would you kindly REMOVE VOID KEYS FROM VOID/DERELICT DROPS TABLES? I'm sick and tired of CONSTANTLY getting keys as a reward for 40min of high level play. I just did 3 20min rounds of ODD, and guess what I got at every 20min mark? A FREAKING VOID KEY! And were they high level void keys? Oh no, they were T2 keys, of which I probably have 30 of each. Same goes for capture missions. about 80% of the rewards I get from T1/2 Capture missions are void keys. I could go through 30 keys and end up with 20 keys of a different type, some forma, and like 1 or 2 actual prime drops. That is absolutely unacceptable! What's even worse is when I get a T1/2 Capture key from a T4 Capture mission. So I basically just got the key downgraded. The problem with the void drops tables isn't that there are too many prime drops per table, it's that the tables are filled with extra crap we don't need like keys, cores, and forma, which make up the majority of the drops. I like missions like sabatage because they're relatively short and we have 4 chances for a drop, and usually get at least 1 prime, but all the other missions? Nope, you could spend 2 hours playing and walk away with cores, forma, and keys, and that's it! I have a novel idea. How about you make keys, forma, and cores a normal drop from enemies and then make the rewards from the mission guaranteed prime parts? Sure you can still give the better parts impossibly low drop rates, but at least we would be guaranteed to get something of value instead of crap that's just going to sit in our inventories collecting dust. I'd love to be able to actually get the stuff by PLAYING THE GAME, but so far some of the drops have proved impossible to get and so I'm forced to buy them at ridiculously bloated prices from other players.

2 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

Hey DE, would you kindly REMOVE VOID KEYS FROM VOID/DERELICT DROPS TABLES? I'm sick and tired of CONSTANTLY getting keys as a reward for 40min of high level play. I just did 3 20min rounds of ODD, and guess what I got at every 20min mark? A FREAKING VOID KEY! And were they high level void keys? Oh no, they were T2 keys, of which I probably have 30 of each. Same goes for capture missions. about 80% of the rewards I get from T1/2 Capture missions are void keys. I could go through 30 keys and end up with 20 keys of a different type, some forma, and like 1 or 2 actual prime drops. That is absolutely unacceptable! What's even worse is when I get a T1/2 Capture key from a T4 Capture mission. So I basically just got the key downgraded. The problem with the void drops tables isn't that there are too many prime drops per table, it's that the tables are filled with extra crap we don't need like keys, cores, and forma, which make up the majority of the drops. I like missions like sabatage because they're relatively short and we have 4 chances for a drop, and usually get at least 1 prime, but all the other missions? Nope, you could spend 2 hours playing and walk away with cores, forma, and keys, and that's it! I have a novel idea. How about you make keys, forma, and cores a normal drop from enemies and then make the rewards from the mission guaranteed prime parts? Sure you can still give the better parts impossibly low drop rates, but at least we would be guaranteed to get something of value instead of crap that's just going to sit in our inventories collecting dust. I'd love to be able to actually get the stuff by PLAYING THE GAME, but so far some of the drops have proved impossible to get and so I'm forced to buy them at ridiculously bloated prices from other players.

I think that is a bad idea, Keys are good for when you need a chance to farm something else.

Their use is underestimated in void imo, But DE needs to stop putting things in survival and defense rotation C, that itself is getting annoying.

I don't know if is a bug, but i don't know who do i post it so..

I can't see TennoGen items, a long time ago when i started to play Warframe, i have accepted to sync my normal account with Steam. When the skin from Kat Jittang was out i was able to see it, but i wasn't able to see that tag in the market. Now, i see just the Excalibur helmets but the other items don't. So.. What do i do? I looked on my profile to see what Steam is my account sync on and it was good. But i don't see them. Also, i donate just from Steam for platinum, i think it should show me that TennoGen bar in the market... :(

2 hours ago, HELLisEVERYWHERE said:

I don't know if is a bug, but i don't know who do i post it so..

I can't see TennoGen items, a long time ago when i started to play Warframe, i have accepted to sync my normal account with Steam. When the skin from Kat Jittang was out i was able to see it, but i wasn't able to see that tag in the market. Now, i see just the Excalibur helmets but the other items don't. So.. What do i do? I looked on my profile to see what Steam is my account sync on and it was good. But i don't see them. Also, i donate just from Steam for platinum, i think it should show me that TennoGen bar in the market... :(

Have you tried to reinstall warframe through steam? That's guaranteed to work.

19 hours ago, TheRealDRAGVAR said:

I think that is a bad idea, Keys are good for when you need a chance to farm something else.

Key as a void/derelict reward is never good. Unless it's some rare keys, but rare never drop. Only useless bs.

Keys along with bs golden (or even worse, uncommon) cores should be removed at the very least from T3 and 4 completely, that's just a common sense. But DE would never do that, cause can't allow players get useful rewards each time, or at the very least free ducats - cause that means less time spent on this bs in general. 

Also have to say derelict rewards are the worst. 20 minutes each time and 90% of things that drop in C are so useless I can't even. In my 600h gameplay things like trin's bp/kama's parts dropped like twice and that's it. Second place for worst rewards holds T3D, same stuff basically - waste half an hour just to get something completely useless on C, and possibly a and b too cause why not? I mean every person who does T3D deff needs cores. Not like we can get cores on excavations, so have more of it.

Edited by Nomen_Nescio

3 hours ago, Nomen_Nescio said:

Key as a void/derelict reward is never good. Unless it's some rare keys, but rare never drop. Only useless bs.

Keys along with bs golden (or even worse, uncommon) cores should be removed at the very least from T3 and 4 completely, that's just a common sense. But DE would never do that, cause can't allow players get useful rewards each time, or at the very least free ducats - cause that means less time spent on this bs in general. 

Also have to say derelict rewards are the worst. 20 minutes each time and 90% of things that drop in C are so useless I can't even. In my 600h gameplay things like trin's bp/kama's parts dropped like twice and that's it. Second place for worst rewards holds T3D, same stuff basically - waste half an hour just to get something completely useless on C, and possibly a and b too cause why not? I mean every person who does T3D deff needs cores. Not like we can get cores on excavations, so have more of it.

That's my pet peeve as well.  I mean these keys are a waste of a drop table slot, especially considering how often they drop OUTSIDE the void.  

On 2/23/2016 at 1:22 AM, TopMaverick said:

Is it me or are Saryn's textures less shiny after saryn prime was introduced? Saryn prime also has the less shiny effect on most of the frame.

SGIHfmQ.png

They probably just toned down some of  the luminescence on her textures, it isn't really a big problem.

Although, I do like shiny things... This needs to be fixed ASAP! 

*i'm joking* Probably just a PBR change, with lighting and all the new things they're doing with it. Things we will see in 18.5 very soon.

So kinda glad that Baro brought something useful this time (again I mean) but the prices tho... Keep bugging me. ~2000 ducats only for 1 weapon + 4 event mods as well as 1 million credits is an unholy amount of credits/ducats. Like holy moly, even mr20 player(s) can barely keep up with it if they don't live in the void. Reconsider the prices in ducats, maybe? 300~350 for a mod is quite ridiculous, especially if you want to get all 4. Can't even afford to buy duplicates this time.

On 2/22/2016 at 9:44 AM, DE_Adam said:

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Changes:

• Reordered the tint color for Cycuta Prime Syandana’s gold between 3 and 4.
  • Spira Prime crit chance has been increased to 30%.
  • Spira Prime crit multiplier has been increased to 2.5x.
  • The final attack of Crimson Dervish’s Coiling Impale combo has been changed to deliver a Stun proc.

Fixes:

• Fixed Saryn Prime’s Miasma displaying gore on enemies after gore has been disabled in the options menu.
  • Fixed Nikana Prime and Spira Prime not appearing in the Codex.
  • Fixed Sortie rewards not being highlighted if you had earned it on the previous day.
  • Fixed the Staticor occasionally not firing after picking up a datamass or energy cell.
  • Fixed the Staticor’s charge visual FX on charge not properly displaying.
  • Fixed the Weeping Wounds Mod not properly increasing based on the player’s melee combo multiplier.
  • Fixed some Hidden Login Rewards not properly being delivered to players.
  • Fixed Volt Prime becoming jet black when equipped with the Volt Immortal Skin.
  • Fixed Clan vaults only being able to display Credit values of 2,147,483,648 or less.
  • Fixed the Hyena L2 and Hyena LG showing duplicate entries in the Codex.
  • Fixed an error caused by running Warframe in Ukrainian preventing players from launching Missions.

Is it possible that focus is full on mission commencement? It is boring waiting to use the passive buffs. Perhaps these buffs could work on commencement not after focus is full or vise versa?