Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Winners Chosen] 4300 Platinum and nowhere to put it!

Imaru

I would buy all the warframes I don't have now (I have Excal, Rhino and Loki), let them all have a wild night of passion and see what the children look like, haha.

Sorry, just saw the movie Deadpool and my mind is still in the gutter.

But I would buy lots of slots and weapons to fill in those slots, also help me rank up so I can go on runs with newer Tennos to help them out.

A lot of new players in my clan are having troubles getting a start, and thus I have been rewarding them with a gift of Loki, Volt, or Excalibur from the market, and thus am quite low on platinum at the moment, with a majority of my clan quickly becoming new players I am trying my best to trade off any extra prime gear and whatnot, but beginning to struggle, so having a large amount of platinum would be more than helpful to getting where I need to be.

You're a saint for this, and myself and the community thank you for your service. People like you keep up the upstanding group we all know we are. Even if I don't win thank you very much for this opportunity.

Wow, you are quite generous!

I would save the plat for special occasions like gifting something nice to a friend or clanmate on his/her birthday. For nice newcomers, I would give packs of 20 plat for the much needed Warframe slots (it's what my close friend did for me during the 1st month of playing) - keeps the players in the game longer.

I'd gift the deluxe skin bundles to clannies who couldn't afford it, and get the ports set for myself!

I'd also gift potatoes and trade some to new players so they can buy slots.

Also I might buy nikana and spira prime because my RNG luck has gone to pot ever since I started.

One note- Even though my account name says ps4, I have a pc account by the same name (minus the whole (ps4) thing). Unfortunatley, I can't use the forums with that account for whatever reason.

I would use the plat for one or two deluxe skins (probably palatine and proto-armor), probably rush one warframe, and get some inventory slots. 

Thank you for your generosity.

Edited by (PS4)deathfrombelow5