Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition to break Ash's legs

(PSN)Tactless_Ninja

He doesn't need em. Teleport + bladestorm, or hell just bladestorm 24/7 all the time! All the mobility he needs. You'd think oh wait what if he's not bladestorming or teleporting, how on whatever planet I'm invading will he ever be able to move? That's a non issue because Ash is always bladestorming or teleporting. I tried to not use bladestorm or teleport one time and had an identity crisis and my cat left me. How can DE fix this? Bladestorm plus teleport. There is a painting in an attic somewhere of Ash not using teleport or bladestorm. We never speak of it.

So please, break Ash's legs. Thank you.

Ash is the assassin-themed frame, he's meant to deal high damage. His Teleport was design to get rid of high-prioty targets like eximus units. I can agree that Bladestorm needs to be rework but still keep the assassin element. Take those two abilities away completely and he's no longer an assassin.

Edit: I done goof. He'll need them after rework.

Edited by NekroArts

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

without looking like a zombie?

You have a headcrab. Also that's not thinking with bladestorms. Bladestorm is love. Bladestorm is the wind beneath your wings. Bladestorm and teleport are like chocolate and also chocolate but made with artificial sawdust (splenda). Have you ever danced with the bladestorm in the pale moon light? Legs? Legs just keep you off the ground. Literally no other purpose. Do you know words hit like a fist? Bladestorm just jams a knife in your jaw. Efficiency.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

You have a headcrab. Also that's not thinking with bladestorms. Bladestorm is love. Bladestorm is the wind beneath your wings. Bladestorm and teleport are like chocolate and also chocolate but made with artificial sawdust (splenda). Have you ever danced with the bladestorm in the pale moon light? Legs? Legs just keep you off the ground. Literally no other purpose. Do you know words hit like a fist? Bladestorm just jams a knife in your jaw. Efficiency.

I keep them for the looks. Or at least for extraction.

Other than that I bladestorm everything: Enemies, doors (knocking is for the weak), butter, pizza, scratching a friend's back, kill Templars, all that.

So I was thinking what NOT to bladestorm would be an easier endeavor. Working at a barbershop or pet grooming? Would be disappointing giving your pet kubrow Barkles a quick trim only to trim his entire head off destabilizing into genetic goo. Then again it would open up some previously niche job titles like consigner of the lotus.

14 minutes ago, TheErebus. said:

Break my leg and I'll rip your horns off and choke you WITH MY PONYTAIL.

12 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Show him you Prime power, mighty Ash master of ponytail torturing and annihilation

hqdefault.jpg

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

So I was thinking what NOT to bladestorm would be an easier endeavor. Working at a barbershop or pet grooming? Would be disappointing giving your pet kubrow Barkles a quick trim only to trim his entire head off destabilizing into genetic goo. Then again it would open up some previously niche job titles like consigner of the lotus.

Everything is possible if you bladestorm-.... I mean believe!