Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 21

(XBOX)SaintlySilver88

Question

hi so im 19 about to be rank 20 and I'm starting to worry i don't have enough items to make it to rank 21 i have all warframes i still need two archwings anyways i was trading with a rank 21 player earlier today and i looked at his profile and on total item completion it said 293 on mine its 276 my question is if i get mine up to to 293 will that be enough for me to be rank 21?

21 answers to this question

Do you have all nodes completed those give mastery too it also depends on what those 293 items were this also depends on wheather or not you have any event weapons because if you don't then your mastery cap is going to be 20 even if you max every item in the game available to you. I don't know the exact difference between where you are now and where they were but it sounds to me like if you did get those 17 more Items then probably not since the difference between MR20 and MR21 is 135000 points and 17 x 6000 (this assumes they're all frames/companions/archwings) = 102000 meaning they probably also had a number of unfinished items / more nodes done

everyone gains affinity at the same rate, so if he needed(for example)289 to be able to rank to 21 so will you, the only thing that could effect that is what weapons and frames are available to him and you, event specific and unique rewards that may no longer be open to you, if he used them and you no longer have access to them then you may have to wait for more items to be added, to be honest there isnt much point in getting that extra mastery rank other than an extra trade and slight increase in some daily caps, maybe a loadout slot

22 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Do you have all nodes completed those give mastery too it also depends on what those 293 items were this also depends on wheather or not you have any event weapons because if you don't then your mastery cap is going to be 20 even if you max every item in the game available to you. I don't know the exact difference between where you are now and where they were but it sounds to me like if you did get those 17 more Items then probably not since the difference between MR20 and MR21 is 135000 points and 17 x 6000 (this assumes they're all frames/companions/archwings) = 102000 meaning they probably also had a number of unfinished items / more nodes done

I don't have all the nodes done I am planning on doing them to get up this rank

1 hour ago, (XB1)SaintlySilver88 said:

But If I find out that I can't get up to rank 21 just because I wasn't playing yet and missed events and items from them I don't think I will be able to keep playing lol

This would be likely the case, but why would it matter all that much?

More weapons and other equipment will be released with the newer updates, meaning that even if it weren't a possiblity for you to get to MR21 now, you would be able to achieve it very soon.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)IIIDevoidIII said:

This would be likely the case, but why would it matter all that much?

More weapons and other equipment will be released with the newer updates, meaning that even if it weren't a possiblity for you to get to MR21 now, you would be able to achieve it very soon.

What's the point of getting max level in any game its just part of the game and I want to do it 

Rank 21 isn't the max level. It's just the highest level that someone who has collected every single weapon and frame and companion and node can currently achieve. Once enough new weapons and frames are added, the maximum mastery rank will increase.

Likewise, if you can't achieve MR21 right now, you just have to wait until some new gear becomes available to rank up.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)SaintlySilver88 said:

What's the point of getting max level in any game its just part of the game and I want to do it 

Technically speaking, no one can currently reach max level. The highest Mastery is Mastery Rank 30.

Mastery Rank 21 is the highest currently achievable. Because of the weapons you may have missed and may not return for a while, you will have the same problem when MR22 is achievable. You may be stuck as MR21 for a bit until new items are released.

1 minute ago, motorfirebox said:

Rank 21 isn't the max level. It's just the highest level that someone who has collected every single weapon and frame and companion and node can currently achieve. Once enough new weapons and frames are added, the maximum mastery rank will increase.

Likewise, if you can't achieve MR21 right now, you just have to wait until some new gear becomes available to rank up.

Do you have to have every single weapon to get to rank 21?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)IIIDevoidIII said:

Technically speaking, no one can currently reach max level. The highest Mastery is Mastery Rank 30.

Mastery Rank 21 is the highest currently achievable. Because of the weapons you may have missed and may not return for a while, you will have the same problem when MR22 is achievable. You may be stuck as MR21 for a bit until new items are released.

Yes I know that sucks

Thus far, the only equipment said to be exclusive and not eligible to return later are Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime, Skana Prime, Braton Vandal, and Lato Vandal.

At this point, after the return of Sheev, I believe Snipetron Vandal is the only old event item that has yet to return, but is considered eligible.

You might be missing a bunch of stuff now. But there's very few items you can never get.

Edited by Roboplus
Forgot to list Skana Prime

Heh, why even bother about rank. I ranked up for the first time like 6 months into the game aiming to get to 8, because the DNikana came out. Been playing now for almost two and a half years and I'm still 14 without any plans to go higher until they release some new weapon locked to a higher MR that I would like to have. 

MR is something I worked on after I pretty much accomplished my other in game goals such as unlocking all the planets, completing all the quests, etc. Right now I sit at MR20 and the only reason I haven't gotten to 21 yet is Archwing! LOL Still have to finish up one Archwing frame and some weapons. Only things I am missing are the founder's items, Machete, and possibly one or two event weapons that were out before I started playing. So it is possible, just have to grind it out bud! LOL

I'm missing out on 15 weapons (founders and beta stuff + machete, machete wraith, prova vandal, snipetron vandal, quanta vandal, dex furis, dex dakra, latron wraith, sheev, imperator vandal and centaur) and the obvious prime frame and still made it ~10% in towards mr22.

Edited by no_stripes