Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.5: Sands of Inaros  

DE_Adam

Fixed toggled Abilities preventing energy drain effects from Leech Eximus enemies.

Are you joking me? My butthurt can see all people on the Earth!

Please do next: toggle skills are not prevent energy charge from triniti second skill. Because all frames with toggle skills are USELESS NOW! Frames are must to toggle on skills countless times on eximus mission, so valkyr with wukong and excaliber can't be used - I'm experience this just today. This fix just not fair! 

• Fixed toggled Abilities preventing energy drain effects from Leech Eximus enemies.

''Fixed''... U mean messed up?

With 15 parasites walking on dying operative's and other 3 dying players' faces Valkyr was the only hope and now pfff...

At least add ability to get energy from ev or energy pads while in those ''toggled abilities''...

15 hours ago, JtheDestroyer said:

Ever since the update came out my warframe client has been having HUGE fps drops pls fix D: 

Same problem here ... I used to have 40 fps now cant play the game at all. Cant join a squad either.

Edited by Aggegamont
mistyped

On 3/4/2016 at 10:20 AM, DE_Adam said:

Enemy Caches have been added to these missions, players have the option to find 3 in each mission! Finding all 3 can yield access to rewards like Nitain

That's nice of DE. Time to farm Nitain

On 3/4/2016 at 0:20 PM, DE_Adam said:

Fixed an ancient bug that prevented Shock Eximus auras from having any effect.

So you've made high level corpus survival/defense or T3/4 void beyond 20 minutes/waves largely unplayable on most frames and this is a "fix". I was even giving you the benefit of the doubt with a friend, saying DE could in no way have purposely introduced and enemy that can cause any build that relies on energy immediate death, but would seem that was my eternal optimism disappointing me again.

Huh so that's what it was. Thanks to that and today's rad hazard in sortie's surv my teammates were dying every like 15 seconds (I mean sure you expect deaths in random party but this was something). Have to admit that I went down "only" two times but then again, I was playing Wukong. Forgot about those new changes and was wondering what the hell was able to drain my energy to 0 in a second and strap me out of my defy.

Not. Cool.

Edited by Nomen_Nescio

Sorry for the pings, DE_Adam. Haven't figured out how to edit quote names in the new forum yet.

-----

On 3/4/2016 at 8:20 PM, DE_Adam said:

HYEKKA MASTER

So, True Seeing? Or are you going the better route?

New Weapons

LESION -  Pierce enemy defenses at a comfortable melee distance

MUTALIST CERNOS - Overcome with Infestation, this bow’s arrows now spread poisonous contagion to any surface they hit.

DUAL TOXOCYST - Brain-strikes excite this bioweapon, causing it to rapidly release toxic munitions.

Wonderful. Always like seeing new/interesting weapon mechanics.

But can there please, please be some indication of these ingame? Not everyone goes to the wiki before building anything.

• Players can now search <snip>
  • More robust Aim Sensitivity options have been added to the Controls menu.

Excellent, thank you. This ought to be a noticeable QoL improvement.

Reactor Sabotage 2.0

Tileset Expansion - Orokin Moon

Just did a quick spin in both.

Moon's confusing af, but I imagine it's pretty straightforward once you know what do to.

Reactor Sab, post sab, felt awesome. Will do a few more and see.

Chat Changes

are nice, but would you consider:

* an option to disable autocomplete for emoji

* an option to scale 'user in this channel' font size

Conclave

• ..+100% Ammo Efficiency for 0.5 seconds.
    • ... +100% Ammo Efficiency for 1 second.

Err, what?

Archwing Changes

• Changed the number of Excavation extractions required in The Archwing Quest to 2
  • <snip>

I'm not sure what the quoted change means, but I approve of anything that'll make life easier for new players playing in deserted content.

Especially since, unlike the Limbo Excav, you can't just do 1 and out until you get everything.

Warframe Resistance and Immunity Changes

tl;dr - Hope you have a stat-derived survivability frame on, and don't have a high enough CC rating to put them into oneshot territory.

e.g. Hydroid's Tidal Wave, Mesa's Shooting Gallery, all of Banshee's abilities - Not a total disable, fine.  Why not at least a stagger?

• Players will now keep parts of their inventory when reconnecting to a Mission after having crashed or disconnected:
    • Clients can only recover their previous rewards as long as the Host is still in the Mission.
    • The Mission must still be in-progress and not completed for a Client to receive their rewards.
  • It is now possible to finish missions during Red Text's Updates without losing your stuff.
  • Players can now see Relay Instance available to them and how many slots are currently available.  This should help friends and clanmates better find each other when visiting Relays.
  • Void missions like Exterminate now start un-alert, allowing them to be stealthable. Enemies are un-alert until something happens (e.g they see you, you start the Mobile Defense task), which is now a temporary level-wide alert.

The minimap will now display directional markers on enemies to show where their focus is, including an awareness indicator to display if the enemy has been alerted to your presence.

Squads can now join a Relay together, instead of being paired into separate instances.

This is awesome.

Exterminate Missions now require a players to earn a kill every 15 minutes.  A 20 second warning will be given before the end of the 15 minute period, at which point players that have not killed an enemy will automatically fail the Mission.  *Please note: This timer is cancelled when an Exterminate Objective has been completed, allowing players to roam a level for as long as they like!

Which would be fine if there were never any side-objectives (nm this, very glad to see the timer's removed on completion, though this still means backtracking), and if things like THIS didn't still happen:

Spoiler

R9Gv7W4.jpg

rS4Thuo.jpg

Edited by Chroia

The Hyekka masters seem a bit overpowered. I tested this with a nyx while grinding on Draco, by looking at damage absorb of her 4th ability over a few seconds.

Scorch - 300ish dmg.

Napalm - 600 to 800 dmg.

Crazy cat lady (alone, before summoning the cats) - 4900 dmg (!).

Edit: tried to test this properly in the simulation room, but she summoned the cats instantly as she appeared, so that didn't work.

Edited by Grander.Alderman

4 minutes ago, Grander.Alderman said:

The Hyekka masters seem a bit overpowered. I tested this with a nyx, by looking at damage absorb of her 4th ability over a few seconds.

Scorch - 300ish dmg.

Napalm - 600 to 800 dmg.

Crazy cat lady (alone, before summoning the cats) - 4900 dmg (!).

Yeah about that...

t.jpg

Was kinda funny tho. That happened in a matter of second even tho 3 of 4 frames were lvl 30.

not sure where to post this, so i'll say it here: thank you, DE, for making the quest as RNG free as possible, the blueprint to start the quest might be a bit costly, but i was pleasantly surprised that the missions were pretty straight forward, required enemies not a chore to find, and parts were a fixed reward, thank you, i was really fearing it could be excavation after excavation with 0,5% drop chance <.<