Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE 18.5 - BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD

[DE]Danielle

Update: Warframe's running again, no patch installed, nothing changed since I went to bed, no clue why...

Revision: It's not working anymore... Back to lag so bad the game crashes after a minute of running and using 100% of my CPU runtime...

Edited by Captain_Draco
Update.

•  DESCRIPTION:
    • Jumping outside the ship

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? I've been able to recreate it once by accident

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps we need to take to recreate it?
    •  1. Bullet Jump down This hallway
    •  2. Sometimes your warframe will treat the roof as a climbable ledge and climb outside the ship

•  
  • SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE: http://imgur.com/a/GabaH  The last one with Vauban was when I accidently recreated the bug (Because i tend to always Bullet jump down that hallway XD)
Edited by Grimlock84

Warframe Long Loading Screen
It happens every time I click PLAY on the launcher and it'll have a black screen for about 30 seconds to 1 minute before seeing 18.5 screen. 
This has happened every time when I attempt to play the game

On a side note, 
Changing settings in-game causes long loading screen
Similar to the first issue, after changing any graphics in the settings causes a black screen for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Happened every time I try to tweak the settings.  

I am able to jump out through the liset screen while not in a mission using bullet jump several times(ctrl+space).

I first encountered it while using mirage but it works with other warframes too.

1. Get really close to the liset screen

2. Spam bullet jump

3. Get out

Falling from the liset screen results in an infinite fall. After some point everything stops and the menu doesn't work anymore.

I can also grab on the walls of the liset, but not climb over them, like over a normal wall.

Photo evidence:

http://imgur.com/a/Pzs76

Description:

• Who: Me, using Dual Toxocyst.
  • What: Dual Toxocyst's headshot proc breaks silence from Hushed Invisibility and Suppress. The initial headshot and all followup shots while the proc is active are counted as alarming. Body shots are not. Edit: Upon further testing it may be the sound of the proc itself that is alarming.
  • Where: Anywhere Dual Toxocyst is used while Hushed Invisibility and Suppress are equipped.

Can this be reproduced: This is constantly happening while I am trying to use Dual Toxocyst to stealth throught missions.

Reproduction steps:

1. Equip Hushed Invisibility on Loki or Suppress on Dual Toxocyst.
  2. Enter any mission where the enemies are not alerted by default.
  3. Become invisible (which should render Dual Toxocyst silent.
  4. Shoot an enemy in the head.
Edited by Saelyre
correcting information based on further testing

Spoiler Warning

•  DESCRIPTION: Provide a general idea of what the issue is. Some of the following details might come in hand:
    • Who: Multiple People, including myself
    • What: Missing Sacred Vessel from inventory after disconnect during the Tomb Missions, preventing the mission from being entered again, and preventing quest progress 
    • Where (Planet,Mission, Area, Liset, etc.)? Opik, Phobos (Sands of Inaros Tomb Mission)
  • CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Able to be reproduced by many people, though the bug can only happen once per person (completely locking them out of the quest) 

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps we need to take to recreate it?
    •  1. Start and run through a tomb mission
    •  2. Place the sacred vessel and then abort the mission
    •  3. Attempt to start the mission again, unable to start (Needs Sacred Vessel in gear slot)
    •  4. Check gear inventory, Sacred Vessel is missing

• SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE: Reports with visual aid helps speed up investigation and in turn a fix.Warframe0001.jpgWarframe0003.jpgWarframe0002.jpg
  • Please Note, the following video is not mine
Edited by Jedib1

Hi guys, I wanted to report some problems I've had with the new update.

When I'm in the ship when you log in(idk what it's called sorry), nothing is wrong,

but as soon as I jump into a mission it starts lagging like crazy after a few seconds. I hope you can fix this.

PhysX has been completely greyed out since 18.5 dropped.

GTX 550 TI 2GB DDR5

Driver version is 362.00

Intel Core2Quad Q9550 @ 2.83ghz

4GB RAM

Used to run absolutely fine since U13.

Edited by -Sora-

DESCRIPTION: Selecting SYNDICATE mission from dropdown will freeze the game if the mission node also has a QUEST on it.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes. Tested several times and only option was to force close the game.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: This is an unusual scenario where I have the Sands of Inaros quest active and it overlaps with a syndicate mission. This would be difficult to reproduce by players, but should be able to be tested by developers.

1. Sands of Inaros quest (or likely any other quest) node, in my case Opik (Phobos), must overlap with available syndicate mission, again in my case a Steel Meridian General-tier Interception Mission.
  2. Select the overlapped syndicate mission from the activity dropdown at the top right of the screen.
  3. Game will "freeze" in that no mission can be started or selected and the player cannot exit. The game must be force-closed to continue.

WORKAROUND: This bug can be worked around by selecting the node itself which will correctly display the "Multiple Missions Available" selection screen.

Kubrow- Awww I thought you'd be fixing them up? Kubrow still says bleeding out after its been on its feet. Still says bleeding out when the poor thing died. Died because I couldn't monitor her health. Booo. I'd rather that have been fixed over her learning how to duck. Please tell me its coming soon.

In a sabotage 2.0 mission, one of the magnetic bubbles that appear after you put the fuel cell into the coolant system spawned directly in front of a control panel that I needed to hack in order to open a door that leads to extract. The bubble was just close enough to the panel to pull me into it if I tried to hack the panel, but far enough to where it cancels the hack once it pulls me. The end result was that the mission became unbeatable, because I could not hack the console that I needed to hack in order to finish the mission.

Who: I was solo

Where: I was in a grineer ship. Senda, Undine node.

Can you reproduce the bug?: Yes. I tried the mission twice, and both times a magnetic bubble appeared in front of the terminal, making it unhackable. I'm assuming its a random thing, so it may not happen every time.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Enter a sabotage on a grineer ship.

2. Put the fuel cell in the coolant system.

3. Find the terminal to open the blast door.

4. See if a bubble spawned in front of the terminal.

5. If it did, try to hack the terminal (you probably won't be able to).

Spoiler

8DC46E3827370CDC16D01B585F25CE934FA75712

Here's a screenshot. As you can see, the terminal that you need to hack to open the blast door (the one with the yellow marker on it), is right next to the magnetic bubble, and thus is unhackable. Since the terminal can't be hacked, the path to extraction is blocked.

**Please use the following format when writing your report and provide photo/video evidence: 

•  DESCRIPTION: Electricity hazard harms Limbo in the Rift
    • Who? Limbo
    • What? Rift Inconsistency
    • Where? Povlov Earth Spy Mission, in the large circular spy vault, when you take the right path.

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, happens every time 

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: Rift walk and fall down into the Electricity Hazard

• SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE:

This room:

kLDzdp5.jpg

And here is Limbo taking damage:

fHMGXlW.jpg:

So I fixed my problem with the multiplayer issue, then I came across another problem.

Frame Rate Dropping MASSIVELY during missions.
I'd be running my usual 60+fps, then it'd black screen for 30 or so seconds, come back, then just have a frame rate of 1 per 13-20 seconds.
It's been happening in all of my missions so far, From earth, to Void, etc.

Don't think its my graphics either. I usually play on Ultra with 60fps, so I thought I'd turn it down to lowest settings with everything off, yet it still happened.
Hope I'm not the only one experiencing this.

Edited by RyanAono
Fixed Typos

19 minutes ago, Kefl said:

Are new updates usually this bug-heavy? I kinda feel bad for DE right now.

It depends on what the update has. Second Dream didn;t have a whole lot of major bugs as far as I'm aware. There were some, like some missions people would load into and could constantly use their focus ability, but not a whole lot beyond that asidefrom some minor bugs. It just depends on the update. 

Just now, LilyLincesa said:

It depends on what the update has. Second Dream didn;t have a whole lot of major bugs as far as I'm aware. There were some, like some missions people would load into and could constantly use their focus ability, but not a whole lot beyond that asidefrom some minor bugs. It just depends on the update. 

Well, I just hope they fix the major ones because some people (me included) cannot even play right now. I really want to experience the new update! It's a shame, really.

1 hour ago, Jedib1 said:

Spoiler Warning

•  DESCRIPTION: Provide a general idea of what the issue is. Some of the following details might come in hand:
    • Who: Multiple People, including myself
    • What: Missing Sacred Vessel from inventory after disconnect during the Tomb Missions, preventing the mission from being entered again, and preventing quest progress 
    • Where (Planet,Mission, Area, Liset, etc.)? Opik, Phobos (Sands of Inaros Tomb Mission)
  • CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Able to be reproduced by many people, though the bug can only happen once per person (completely locking them out of the quest) 

•  1. Start and run through a tomb mission
    •  2. Place the sacred vessel and then abort the mission
    •  3. Attempt to start the mission again, unable to start (Needs Sacred Vessel in gear slot)
    •  4. Check gear inventory, Sacred Vessel is missing

• SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE: Reports with visual aid helps speed up investigation and in turn a fix.Warframe0001.jpgWarframe0003.jpgWarframe0002.jpg
  • Please Note, the following video is not mine

Oh hey, my video lol. Glad to see someone beat me to posting it here.