Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE 18.5 - BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD

[DE]Danielle

the sands of inaros quest is impossible to do. After I filled my first vessel, I cannot beat the next part of the quest. I place the vessel down, I pick the other one up, the lady talks forever, kavats start spawning infinitely, and NOTHING happens. No quest marker, no nothing. just infinitely spawning kavats. I've tried running around the entire tile set to find extraction but I cannot complete the mission no matter what I do. I've done it multiple times now and still getting the same issue

Issue: Sigil placement on Loki Prime

Description: Let me start by saying I'm not sure if this a bug or not... but it's something that seems wrong.

The placement of sigils on Loki Prime has changed, here you can see it on my Loki in U18 and in U18.5 (now). Before, the sigil went nicely underneath Loki Prime's "badge" and now it goes on top of it, creating an ugly stretched out appearance.

Again, not sure if it's intentional, but it was nicer the way it was before.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Equip Loki Prime.

2. Go to Appearance > Regalia > Front Sigil.

3. Equip a sigil, and move it so that it is positioned over Loki's badge.

Photo:

JndPcGx.jpg

Edited by Fireshock
Fixed formatting

Lacera 'cord' is coming up as pure black, and doesn't use colour 4 (accents) like it used to. 

Also when using loki or shade invisibility the cord displays as a long line coming from the back of the frame even if the weapon is marked as 'not' visible when holstered.

Unable to finish sands of inaros due to missing vessel:

Discription:

I dc'd during the final mission in the sands of inaros quest, after that i noticed i didnt have the sacred vessel in my inventory annymore.

This means that when you log back in you will not be able to start the mission again because you wont have the vessel equipped, nor are you able to reequip it.

The vessel still seems to be standing arround in my ship though, with the appropiate icon lit up (from killing stuff)

Can you reproduce the bug?:

No, you lose the sacred vessel in your gear menu and thus, cant (re)start the mission.

Reproduction steps (NOT reccomended):

Simply start the last mission and alt-F4 after you place (i think thats why it vanished at least) the sacred vessel to open the last door.

You will lose your vessel and will be unable to restart the mission, so id advise against it :p

Edited by Seprahim

6 hours ago, Phailberry said:

DESCRIPTION: Sands of Inaros quest >>> The event takes place after you've filled up your first Jar of Dirt. You enter a room and Baro keeps whining about Void Stories. The Lady in the Dunes tells a story. After the story is finished, there is not a single Waypoint on the map, nor an exit to be found. The objective becomes unclear and I cannot continue. Then, I can happily enjoy the silence with a mauling from wild Kavats.

REPRODUCTION: Ran mission 4 times, quest bug activates after Baro interupts Lady Dunes the 2nd time during her story. Not much to say other than a picture below

Reveal hidden contents

PbrkAAJ.jpg?1

In the photograph above, I'm standing in the room, with no objective present [map & HUD] and I've already obtained the Jar of Dirt in the room. That's about it, hope this helps ^__^

Remember me from page 4? Okay, time to further extend my love for this part of the quest.

Spoiler

AKosXBc.jpg?1

The cave dwelling image above is a Wall. Not just any wall, but the wall that despawns after certain criteria are met in the Sands of Inaros questline mission. It's the wall that blocks off extraction. Now being that I deeply love Phobos more than any other location, I've tried to "Verify Game Cache" with Steam, and now it doesn't think Warframe is running through Steam, kinda odd, I'll need help on that one. Otherwise, I managed to get out of map and over the wall. 2nd image below is proof that I've reached extraction, yet I'm not able to extract. That's about it, hope you enjoy the discovery ^__^

Spoiler

oXv87y3.jpg?1

• DESCRIPTION: Ash's Teleport not preforming the stun/opening up for finishers upon reaching target, everything else with the teleport is working fine i.e - activation, range, energy cost etc, only the stun for finishers is not activating at all.
  • CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, it has not stunned a single enemy in about 5 hours of playing (my most used skill)

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: 
    •  1. Teleport repeatedly to a singular enemy
    • 2. Teleport to any enemy in thoughout missions played
    • 3. Different equipment/upgrade loadouts tried.

Gif's For Proof (Appologies for poor gif quality!):

image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

Edited by blitztah

• DESCRIPTION: Selecting Large font under chat options doesn't increase the size of the text input line, making it difficult to distinguish certain letters.
  • CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes.
  • REPRODUCTION STEPS: Select Options > Chat > Chat Text Size > Large, and type in letters with similar upper halves (v, y, o, g, q, etc.)
  • SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE:
    vtloyHS.jpg
  • VI2RDF9.jpg
Edited by MostlyUseless
Pics didn't embed.

• DESCRIPTION: Some Sigils can appear on helmets when they're only supposed to affect the body.

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?: Yes.

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: Take any Sigil that is relatively large in some way (Scar Sigil works nicely, but so do most conclave Sigils.), make the sigil have the maximum width and height, and move it as close to the top of your frame as you can. In the case of the Scar Sigil, simply rotate it until it covers the helmet, while Conclave Sigils generally don't require this but they have less noticeable results.

48 minutes ago, Pharstrider said:

I get severe lag and then the game crashes every time I launch a mission.  This has started since the servers were started back up.  Anyone else having this issue?

I am. I reinstalled warframe, verified the cache files, updated drivers, everything. Still have the issue, CPU usage maxes out then the game crashes.

Prior to Update 18.5 i was getting on average 120fps now i get between 5-40 we where promised fps increases not loss. I tried loading into draco and my fps was destroyed my computer is by no means garbage either.

i5-2500k (4.0 ghz)

Radeon R9 380x 4gb

8bg of ram

Now just to make a point i was play starwars battlefront earlier, the new 2015 one, with a shader enhancer and it was running at 80fps so plz fix this cause I just bought 1000 plat and would like to use it.

PS: Shader enhancer is called toddyhancer google it its actually pretty sweet

Sweeper/Sweeper Prime bug when modding. For some reason, different orders of mods will have very strange effects (not talking about simple elemental damage changes). Sometimes, some mods will just not work depending on their position in the configuration. Here I have screenshots of the same build with 2 different orders of the mods, and you can see the stats are drastically different. http://imgur.com/a/G1yK2

• Description: While using Mirage with the Synoid Simulor, the orbs fireded won't collide with those fireded by Mirage's decoys. This seems to happen only when playing as Guest.
    • Who: Mirage.
    • What: Synoid Simulor (haven't tested with the normal Simulor).
    • Where: Any public mission.
  • Can you reproduce the bug? Yes!:
    • 1. Enter a public match as guest with Mirage + Synoid Simulor.
    • 2. Use the ability Hall of mirrors.
    • 3. Start firing the weapon and see how the orbs stick to eachother without colliding and exploding.
  • Screenshots:
Edited by Griefer-

7 minutes ago, Asche said:

Sweeper/Sweeper Prime bug when modding. For some reason, different orders of mods will have very strange effects (not talking about simple elemental damage changes). Sometimes, some mods will just not work depending on their position in the configuration. Here I have screenshots of the same build with 2 different orders of the mods, and you can see the stats are drastically different. http://imgur.com/a/G1yK2

Same thing is happening with Vulklok.

Spoiler

1A7F79EBEC8605C2FCB7E901E75851020ED6FA0EAFED09F9907F73412C07476EB351E11AC0E23349

Edited by Athlumney
Fixing links

1 minute ago, Athlumney said:

Same thing is happening with Vulklok.

First Pic, Second Pic.

Can confirm, I just tested Sancti Tigris and Vulklok, to see if it was an issue with other shotguns or with other sentinel weapons. It appears to be a sentinel weapon issue (or at least affects Sweeper, Sweeper Prime, and Vulklok).

Played Zeipal-earth/moon. Faction description was corpus, however there were 2 grineer rollers tormenting some railgun moa in one rome. In addition, there was a shockwave moa inside the portal room, alongside the regular corrupted wardens.

Copernicus is also described as corpus despite significant grineer presence.

Phobos:Gilligan, is inhabited by standard "marine" grineer. Not arid troops. Shlosky still had arid troops, did not check others, long load times prohibitive

Thats it for now, will update as i see bugs/errors/oversights. 

47 minutes ago, blitztah said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Ash's Teleport not preforming the stun/opening up for finishers upon reaching target, everything else with the teleport is working fine i.e - activation, range, energy cost etc, only the stun for finishers is not activating at all.
  • CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, it has not stunned a single enemy in about 5 hours of playing (my most used skill)

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: 
    •  1. Teleport repeatedly to a singular enemy
    • 2. Teleport to any enemy in thoughout missions played
    • 3. Different equipment/upgrade loadouts tried.

Gif's For Proof (Appologies for poor gif quality!):

I am finding this one for myself. Teleport is probably my second most used skill next to smoke bomb. This needs a fix!

• Description: First Mod slot of sentinel's weapon doesn't apply the mod stats to the weapon.
    • Who? Sentinel.
    • What? Sentinel's weapon.
    • Where? Arsenal.
  • Can you reproduce this bug? Yes, just put a mod in the sentinel's weapon first mod slot and see how stats do not change.
  • Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/zPnbM.
Edited by Griefer-

Hello! 

Just wanted to inform you about a bug that I've seen today, like 4 times in a row, during an invasion mission ( specifically in Vodyanoi, Sedna)

It was(is, at this time yet)  a defense mobile mission, and the machine where i have to put the data on is bad located. (picture) and when I put the data it never turns red and the time never shows , so the mission can't be completed and I have to abort. 

Tried to close and open the game, but it didnt change.

35mp3m8.jpg

Edited by khannex

Description: Blade and Whip have several bugs, including wrong idle animation and disappearing whip (which DOES affect gameplay directly)

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes. Happened in every mission when using the Mios ever since the Destreza update. A few details have been given in the topic below.

Reproduction Steps (disappearing whip):

1. Enter a mission.

2. Switch to melee-mode with the Blade and Whip

3. Attack immediately before the unsheathing animation even begins

Reproduction Steps (idle animation)

1: Switch to melee-mode and stay still. GIF shown in the topic below.

Edited by Casardis

I'm having TREMENDOUS issues with graphical glitches after this update hit. Basically, it seems to put backgrounds and fog on the wrong layer, obscuring view to an absurd degree.

2CA0A6DF78EA952CE76A50326EB1E0F8A12F9280

And if you think THOSE were bad. Check out what happened when I did a mission on Ceres.

5F378DC2C6EB60342B0E6A6D7AE066E9B24059EA

Thanks in advance for the help; this glitch is rendering my game basically unplayable.

Edited by Ryusuta