Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE 18.5 - BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD

[DE]Danielle

Title: PhysX detection issue

DESCRIPTION: After installing 18.5 and 18.5.1 I noticed that my Phyx were no longer working.They were workign Pre 18.5 and 18.5.1. I checked the settings and the physx option was grayed out in the game. I have an EVGA Nvidia 680 FTW 4gb card as my GPU and an Nvidia 460 SSC 1GB as a dedicated physx card. The patch notes said that the physx were updated so I updated my drivers from 353.30 to 362.00. After this the option remained grayed out. so i did some testing and this is what i found. I attempted to add screen shots of the settings in Nvidia control panel. http://imgur.com/a/uvvom

STEPS TO REPRODUCE: If I set the Physx settings in Nvidia control panel to "Auto-select" the option in the game for physx remains grayed out. If i changed the Physx settings in Nvidia control panel to "GeForce GTX 460" the option in the game for physx remains grayed out. If i changed the Physx settings in Nvidia control panel to "GeForce GTX 460" and check the box for dedicated Physx the option in the game for physx remains grayed out. If I changed the Physx settings in Nvidia control panel to "GeForce GTX 680" i am able to turn on Physx in the game.I was able to test in a capture mission to confirm that when the 680 is set in the Physx settings in Nvidia control panel the particals are displayed in game.

DESIRED OUTCOME: I would like to be able to run my dedicated physx setup as i did before 18.5/18.5.1.

3 hours ago, Seprahim said:

Unable to finish sands of inaros due to missing vessel:

Discription:

I dc'd during the final mission in the sands of inaros quest, after that i noticed i didnt have the sacred vessel in my inventory annymore.

This means that when you log back in you will not be able to start the mission again because you wont have the vessel equipped, nor are you able to reequip it.

The vessel still seems to be standing arround in my ship though, with the appropiate icon lit up (from killing stuff)

Can you reproduce the bug?:

No, you lose the sacred vessel in your gear menu and thus, cant (re)start the mission.

Reproduction steps (NOT reccomended):

Simply start the last mission and alt-F4 after you place (i think thats why it vanished at least) the sacred vessel to open the last door.

You will lose your vessel and will be unable to restart the mission, so id advise against it :p

^This, happens to me aswell, I abort the mission cauz I failed to scan something, and cannot do it anymore, vessel disappeared from my inventory.

Kinda frustrating to be stopped at this point of the quest...

• DESCRIPTION: Framerate/RAM display covers the bottom of the chat window, making it hard to tell what I'm typing
  • CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes 

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps we need to take to recreate it?
    1. Log in
    2. Open Chat
    3. Framerate/RAM Display covers the input section of the chat window

• SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE:
    b03661edb1.pngf837f4e68a.png

Sweeper Prime first mod slot not working anymore after update.. swapped out different gun on the carrier prime it worked on that but when i put the sweeper prime back in any mod put in the first slot (top left) has no effect.  repeatable.

edit:  been playing and some mods actually work..   most dont and of course they are the ones i need :)

Edited by Madas007

Seen at least one post on here regarding the sweeper prime mods bugging out. I cant use an 8th mod or I lose my mag capacity increase and or reload and fire rate depending on what mod is placed where in the loadout. Also noticed the arch bug where it is invisible in the dojo except for shadow. Also ran a T1 Sab and found all 3 caches before going to kill the sisters and they didnt drop the void key. Seen that was a bug too but supposedly was fixed. hope to see some progress soon on getting the big ones resolved.... could care less if i cant see my arch

Warframe Atlas gets bugged very often after the recent patch, when you try to spam his first ability. The controls become stuck, you can't move, shoot, use abilities etc. (basically stuck alltogether), and when you try to use abilities while stuck, it makes the "error 'e-e' sound", and under your abilities it says "ability in use". 

This bug is reproducable. Happened several times after the patch. Spamming his Landslide ability and probably being hit (maybe being knocked down while using the ability) by enemies triggers this bug. 

Description: Mirage's Simulor bubbles don't combine correctly in multiplayer mode

Reproducing:

1. Join another game, where you are not the host, with Mirage and Synoid Simulor (I'm certain that the Simulor has similar bug as well)

2. Use Mirage's 1 (Clones), and then shoot Simulor

Expected result is that the Orbs combine, but actual result is that there is many many orbs creating a big glob of small balls instead of the damage ball

Screenshot: 0904781220F9E2506E0A65FAD0FADC6D43F3A600

It seems to combine correctly in singleplayer, or if you're the host though.

Edited by Noreus

1 minute ago, CoffeeDogg said:

Warframe Atlas gets bugged very often after the recent patch, when you try to spam his first ability. The controls become stuck, you can't move, shoot, use abilities etc. (basically stuck alltogether), and when you try to use abilities while stuck, it makes the "error 'e-e' sound", and under your abilities it says "ability in use". 

This bug is reproducable. Happened several times after the patch. Spamming his Landslide ability and probably being hit (maybe being knocked down while using the ability) by enemies triggers this bug. 

I had the Same issue before this update with Rhino Prime. Was knocked down while casting iron skin. couldnt move, shoot,or use abilities. was able to hit escape use chat box and zoom as if aiming my weapon. couldnt even rotate my camera, luckily it was right at the end of the last round of sortie defense. but never had that happen before to me. 

Issue: Broken Channeling Textures

Description: On many Warframes, the "glowing" effect that appears when channeling or bullet jumping is broken, and covers their entire body instead of the set pattern that is supposed to be shown. e.g. Before, only Ember Prime's circular plates would glow when channeling, now her entire body glows.

I can confirm that this issue is affecting Proto-Excalibur, Ember Prime, Mesa, and Ivara.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Equip Proto-Excalibur, Ember Prime, Mesa, or Ivara.

2. Press M1 to begin channeling or perform a bullet jump.

3. Can also be viewed in arsenal by quickly selecting your melee weapon.

Picture:

PYQmLGO.jpg

Edited by Fireshock
Fixed formatting

Playing a sab alert, racing the host to the last target - host passes through a doorway and crashes, I pass through before host migration. I kill the sab target and the extract is back through the door that caused the crash - I run up to it but it's somehow no longer an active door. It's not green, red or yellow, it's the muted dull amber of a fake door/wall tile. I can't pass through. My other team mates ram their faces into it to see if it'll open for them, but it was still a wall.

• DESCRIPTION: No evac during the first return the burial vessel to the temple.
    • Who; Loki Prime and Zephyr 
    • Equipment; Tigris, Staticor, War
  • CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? After Baro Ki'Teer's last transmission the the new Kavats start to spawn and the evac doesn't come up. Neither the map marker, nor the actual evac is there (since the map was the exact same as the first trip to the temple I went to where the evac was the first time).
  • REPRODUCTION STEPS: Start mission, go to temple (one time killing all enemies in sight, once without killing, and several time killing only a few enemies), place vessel(Detron crewman vessel), pick up second vessel, wait for dialog to complete, and no evac apears.
  • SCREENSHOT;  6C1DCEB0A195F19B5253481D06684D5240ACCF04

Edit: Finally got it to work after switching to valkyr and found someone to join this part of the quest with me. We defeated all the Kavats and were able to evac normally.

Edited by gremlin612
completed mission.

11 hours ago, RyanAono said:
  •  DESCRIPCIÓN :. Cada vez que intento jugar una misión multijugador (es decir, Misiones Void, alertas, etc.) consigo expulsado de la pantalla de carga con un mensaje que dice "La conexión con el servidor se ha perdido se le devolverá al menú multijugador . "
    Si yo anfitrión, entonces los otros conseguir esto, si de acogida, lo entiendo.
    no estoy seguro de si alguien más está haciendo esto, pero no me ha pasado antes U18.5

• ¿Puede reproducir el error?  Sí, no puedo reproducir una única misión con mis amigos, tanto los jugadores menos al azar.

• PASOS DE REPRODUCCIÓN: 
    •  Cola o hacer un grupo aleatorio a continuación, caída, ya que se carga en la misión.

• PANTALLA / VIDEO PRUEBAS: 
    http://prnt.sc/abadn5

me too

The noggles on my player ship seem to have been re coloured to something other than there default colours, Changing the colours on my ship however does not affect them nor does removing them and replacing them again. screens to show what i mean.

Nova noggle and Nekros noggle are effected. also only the front side of Oberon is affected by this issue the back side seems fine.

Warframe0477_zpsrt6isoqd.jpg

Warframe0479_zpslydfsyah.jpg

Warframe0478_zps8nw6tii6.jpg

•  DESCRIPTION: going thru wall(s)
    • Who: Any
    • What: Map
    • Where: Albedo, Ceres
    •  
  • CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Have you tested the bug several times? Has the same results occurred on the majority?: Yes

• REPRODUCTION STEPS:
    •  1. Go there
    •  2. Enter the local

•  
  • SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE: 

Not a grame Breaker but as you can see, you can navigate a huge part of the map avoinding/killing mobs

Edited by vasiulis

Description: Ever since the update, I just CAN'T log in. First I'm getting booted when I'm in game. Then stuck at launcher, (Update Failed error.) After that, the game kept telling me that I'm putting in the wrong login info and to recheck it. Finally, after changing my password, the game has been stuck at "too many login failures; try again later"

I've waited approximately six hours since I last tried to login and I'm still getting the "too many login failures" error. 

Can you reproduce this bug? YES. Just try to log in.

Reproduce the steps:Simply try to log in.

Edited by Fate_Epsylon

Description: Unable to login due to heavy lag. The game freezes for an extended period of time and all sound effects are played slower and distorted.

Can you reproduce this bug? Yes. So far it has happened every time I try to log in.

Steps: 1. Launch Warframe

2. Wait several seconds in login screen

3. Behold the freeze

Description: Chat keeps Reappearing when nothing is being said.

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes! 

Reproduction Steps: 

1.Go into a mission

2. Say something in chat 

3. Go kill stuff or Something.

4. Notice chat box pop up when nobody is saying anything.

• Description: Missing Sacred Vessel from my inventory after game screwed up in final mission and I had to abort.
  • Can you reproduce the bug: No for obvious reasons but the amount of people reporting would suggest it's an actual thing.
  • Reproduction Steps: N/A
  • Screenshot/Video Evidence: If you need evidence i'll provide it but considering this is a known issue reported by a plethora of players I don't see the point of adding more pictures to the forum.