Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE 18.5 - BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD

[DE]Danielle

7 minutes ago, Kefl said:

Sadly did nothing for me. Tthe game still freezes uncontrollably and is thus unplayable... I hope for a fast fix!

Damn, I was hoping this would help.

What do you mean by "freezes" uncontrollably?

My first match immediately after update produced 8-10 freezes, each lasting about 10 seconds, after which the game resumed as normal. My internet connection crashed momentarily though, and after I re-started the game, everything is fine.

Is that what you mean, or some other performance related anomaly?

Just now, Eudaimonium said:

Damn, I was hoping this would help.

What do you mean by "freezes" uncontrollably?

My first match immediately after update produced 8-10 freezes, each lasting about 10 seconds, after which the game resumed as normal. My internet connection crashed momentarily though, and after I re-started the game, everything is fine.

Is that what you mean, or some other performance related anomaly?

I'm afraid it's worse than that. After the game loads it usually takes around three to four seconds until the first complete freeze. From then on the game is locked tight with some moments in which I can move as normal and such. However, these "fluid" moments last only a few seconds before it stops again. The freezes last for up to 30 seconds. It's really difficult to even close the game in this state.

5 minutes ago, Kefl said:

I'm afraid it's worse than that. After the game loads it usually takes around three to four seconds until the first complete freeze. From then on the game is locked tight with some moments in which I can move as normal and such. However, these "fluid" moments last only a few seconds before it stops again. The freezes last for up to 30 seconds. It's really difficult to even close the game in this state.

Yeah that's what I was trying to say,

Frozen game, period of gameplay, frozen, gameplay, etc...

It just kind of fixed itself after a restart though... so unfortunately I have no advice for you :/ And it's a very weird problem, at that.

Just now, Eudaimonium said:

Yeah that's what I was trying to say,

Frozen game, period of gameplay, frozen, gameplay, etc...

It just kind of fixed itself after a restart though... so unfortunately I have no advice for you :/ And it's a very weird problem, at that.

I stopped counting how many times I restarted, so I guess it's a waiting game from now on.

Who: Many people, including myself. Other threads: 

Description: The skybox is very obstructive on many tilesets, making gameplay almost impossible. 

Reproduction: Yes, it is able to be reproduced. It happens on all of the tilesets, with some being far worse than others. Many people who experience this problem seem to be playing on the lowest of settings. Seems to happen only on DirectX9. DirectX10 fixes the problem, but makes the game crashes every 5 minutes.

Screenshot: 

Spoiler

Ux7k8VN.jpg 

Edited by CLERINERT

Elemental combos at Sentinel weapons are broken, for example: i have on Sweeper prime - charged shell, blaze, frigid blast, toxic barrage and game give me blast+toxin instead of radiation+viral. Eletricity dmg is gone

1 hour ago, -CM-Tasty said:

Post U18.5 bug/glitch/unknown problem

Terrible audio right when i log in, and a few seconds after i log in the framerate drops terribly and ends up freezing completely for 3-5 seconds at a time and sometimes even closes the whole game without a crash report window popping up. anyone else having the same issue? got it to finally work decent last night but i dont know how i did it so i know its not exactly my PC being out of date it still runs it perfectly if this bug doesn't occur. first noticed it when i equipped the bruja armor onto my kubrow. i have since unequipped the armor from my kubrow and put him in stasis. it might be the inaros too, but like i said earlier i got it to run smoothly last night but i dont know how i did it

Reproduced: Yes, multiple times

i'm unsure as to how you can replicate it, i dont know whats causing it

I have the same issues, it wouldn't work at all yesterday, then this morning it worked fine. I logged off to go get food, came back and logged in and it's back to lagging and freezing...

I was with V_nom_ who was using an Ember. I had everything in video. We were doing the second return the burial vessel to the tomb mission, and were going to the extraction when he left for and unknown reason and as he was the host i was kicked form the game and got back to my ship and tried to do the mission again. This was when I found out that I didn't have a vessel anymore. I have no why to try and reproduce the bug. I cant go in the mission anymore for I don't have a Vessel that I can equip to my gear but it still shows up in my ship still, with the kills for it completed which was the second lot of kills on the blood-mother infected. I have tried logging out and back in but didn't fix.

1) Finish the second set of kills.

2) Start the second return the burial vessel to the tomb. Make sure that your not the host and have only one other with you that is the host.

3) Play though it and get to the part where you pick up the new vessel (use your vessel to open door). Pick it up.

4) Go and kill the rock monster things.

5)  Get to the extraction point (person that isn't the host) host leaves before reaching extraction, so that you get kicked from session.

6) Find the situation that I am in when you load back in to your ship.

pGJtj1iop0Q

Edited by Zorok42

DESCRIPTION

• Who: Saryn Prime (Havent tested with normal Saryn)
  • Where: Doesnt matter
  • When using Miasma, saryn turns green

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, it happens 10/10 times

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: 
    •  1. Eqiup  Saryn Prime
    •  2. Go to any places
    •  3. Use Miasma
    • 4. Turn Green!

• SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE:
  • Spoiler

5zNW9IM.jpg

Description: Can leave map bounds in Moon Spy Vault console room (Parkour panel vault with Excalibur Prime statue)

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes

Reproduction Steps: 

1. When in the console room with the Exalibur Prime statue and facing it look at the archway on your right

2. Climb up the wall to the top where the extra indentation is, then start hopping to the right

3. You should start seeing through walls and be able to climb out of the map boundaries (occurs in both "timelines")

Screenshot:
Pointing out the location

Spoiler

gJlJUTA.jpg

Viewing the start of going out of bounds

Spoiler

3huuYzd.jpg

Edited by Maicael

•  DESCRIPTION: Host migration causes the Sonicor to halve fire rate.
    If a host migration occurs in the middle of a mission, my Sonicor now seems to fire at half the speed it did beforehand, with about a full second delay between shots.  It also seems to do significantly less damage.  (this might be related to the mod removal bug I've seen mentioned elsewhere, but I've no fire rate mods, so that doesn't seem to be the whole story).
    My primary weapon (a Sobek) didn't seem to be affected

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes - reproduced this 6-7 times.  Essentially every time there is a host migration this has happened.

• REPRODUCTION STEPS:
    •  1. Equip a Sonicor and play a mission.
    •  2. The hosting player needs to leave the game.  Either leaving after a round while you stay (Interception, Defence etc), or quitting midgame.
    •  3. The sonicor now fires at about half the speed.

Bug: Mutalist Cernos secondary toxin cloud does not trigger Saryn spores, but Torid's toxin cloud does.

Reproduction:

1. Cast spores on any enemy or Saryn's Molt
  2. attempt to destroy the spores with the Mutalist Cernos toxin cloud
  3. Repeat 1, 2 except with Torid's cloud

Description: Update cause archwing mission to break.

Can you reproduce the bug?: Not that I know of but have seen other people have the same issue.

Reproduction steps:

1: Don't really know was building in the foundry, had retrieve the arch wing update dropped reset and went to grab it.

2: went back to codex had everything ready BOOM no arch wing found but its in inventory.

Need a way to restart missions that bug up like this. Even if its only for story quests. A 1 week cool down would work for resets also.

As soon as the update was finished I began having audio lag issues everywhere but the orbiter about.  Narrowed it down to a definite warframe issue just can't found out what the actual problem is.  Brand spanking new computer so I have no idea.  Turning Reverb off seemed to help some audio files not lag, but not all.

Just checked and it is sound effects, speech and possible music volumes producing this problem.  Transmission seems to be working fine.

Edited by Oni1057

When I entered an alert just now, all the enemies including teammates were teleporting everywhere non stop, animation seems off when an enemy is walking as well. 

I needs help ;-; 

In addition, the graphics appear to look low, even when I set the graphics up to high quality 

I started relaunching warframe again and apparently, everything mentioned above only occurs when I play with others :/

Edited by swagtrooper101

I stumbled upon this bug here. I took a recording of it to help. You might have to give it some time to load in quality due to YouTube's compressing thing. But here is the link to the unlisted video. Hope this helps (read the description of the video for more information).

Description: Can´t finish Archwing main quest. Every time I try to access one of the quest missions, a message pops up: "You must have an Archwing or complete the ARCHWING QUEST in order to do this mission" (it might not be the exact same text). I have to do this mission in order to finish the quest, but it won´t let me.

Can you reproduce the bug?: Yes, every time I try to access that mission the same thing happens.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Claim your Odonata in the foundry.

2. Try to do the following quest mission

Screenshot Evidence: (in-game text in spanish)

http://i.imgur.com/Nbf79tK.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/AHP7FW4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/p5xqLOd.jpg