Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE 18.5 - BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD

[DE]Danielle

•  DESCRIPTION: Planet's background clips threw everything. This happens almost everywhere, including inside the Liset

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: Just join a map with a background and flip a coin, maps that are inclosed, like that Defense map inside the caves are usually immune to this, but it's almost random

AC0trxo.jpg

**Edit

I searched around a bit and found 2 old threads with the same problem but no solution

Edited by Syctux
Found more useful information and people with the same problem

• Description: Elevator is glitched on Draco ever since the update for me when I go with a party and when the elevator is halfway up to the top I fall right through it.
  1. Planet is Ceres
  2. Mission is Draco
  • Can you reproduce the bug? Yes. Ive done draco 10+ times and every single time I attempt to go up the elevator I end up falling through it.
  • Reproduction Steps:
  1. Eneter Draco with a squad
  2. Go up elevator and watch as you fall though it.
  • Screenshot:

NGKnwct.jpg

Edited by DarkSyndrome

Description: Was running to return the second sacred vessel, placed it, had some urgent IRL business to attend to, so I aborted the mission and logged off. Came back today and found that though the sacred vessel is still INSIDE my ship, it is no longer in the gear selection. And without this, I can not re-do that mission

No, I am unable to reproduce the bug because, as stated, I can not put the vessel into my loadout.

Below are three screenshots to show what I am talking about.

Discovery.

It's still there.

Where the vessel should be.

I also appear to be bugged.  My issue is, I've progressed to the second urn, which according to the Wiki only requires 20 kills.  My glyph is the Crazy Cat Lady (CCL).  By my estimation, I've kilt between four and six while Soloing the Exterminate on Clustril but so far my glyph remains unchanged.  (Maybe my Clustril is too high?) (Sorry, couldn't resist.)  Although I haven't kilt all that many of them, at approximately 25% my glyph should be showing some progress by now.

One possible reason for this glitch is that when I turned in my first urn, I didn't actually turn it in.  I was in a 2-player pug, and since it was my first time thru the mission, when I reached the door I didn't know what to do.  My pug-mate (?) turned his in, we got the voice, ran to the second urn, I picked it up, we fought cats, and then extracted.  I received the Protector Helmet, and my new urn shows up in my lander -I can tell because it has the second-urn CCL glyph-  but the urn in my Gear looks unchanged, and did not disappear.  I also don't have a second urn in my Gear with which to replace it.  I tried unequipping the urn currently in my Gear and then re-equipping it, as well as logging out of the game and then back in, but no joy.  The quest mission to return the first urn no longer appears on my starmap, or I would run it again Solo.

EDIT: I note that I'm also no longer seeing/hearing any in-game FX when getting CCL kills.  My estimated total CCL kills is now 10+, but there's no point in continuing the quest as long as the second urn isn't registering me as achieving any kills.

Given all of the above, it would appear as though while part of the game thinks I've completed the "first-urn" part of the quest, the part which grants XP doesn't see me as having completed that first portion yet, doesn't see me as carrying the second urn into battle, and therefore isn't giving me any XP towards the "second-urn" portion of the quest.  For the time being, I'm stuck, and can't progress.

Edited by PanUmbrian
Additional information

I have a similar bug to the others two above concerning the second vessel.

• DESCRIPTION: I was playing with a friend to turn in the first urn on Opik, Phobos after killing enough of the designated enemy to make the first urn glow.  My friend who was hosting used the urn to unlock the door in the tomb, while I had mine still in my Gear from killing enemies from before.  After we completed this mission, I did NOT receive Inaros' Helmet.  In addition, I still have this sacred urn in my gear with the first urn still glowing in my ship.  However, I no longer have access to the story mission on Opik, only the typical Interception mission.  Thus, I can't turn in the urn in my inventory to get Inaro's Helmet and progress in the quest.

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Based on what I'm hearing from others, playing these quest missions with friends rather than on single player is causing issues. 

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: If you play the tomb levels with teammates it seems to cause the bugs concerning the sacred vessel.

Description: On your ship there is a ledge on the left side of the navigation terminal that you can climb up on. There's also a chance that you can climb up with that ledge out of the ship. Falling off of your ship once outside will disable your menus.

Reproduction: Once you get used to the positioning you can easily grab on to the ledge. Clipping out of the ship is a lot rarer, as I've only managed to successfully do that twice. 

Steps

1. Line yourself up with the left side of the navigation terminal on your ship. (The center bumps out a bit so you should be past the center, not on it.)
  2. Jump or Crouch Jump. ( Crouch Jumping seemed easier, but sometimes you'd need to push against the invisible wall while other times you wouldn't need to.) 
  3. Repeat step 2 until you grab onto the ledge. (There is a chance at certain varying angles that you can clip through your ship climbing the ledge.) 

Screenshots

Spoiler

ZLcy50o.jpgQYmUjAA.jpgiwhWFrS.jpg

Description:

Blurry and incredibly bright lighting on low end graphics on outdoor maps.

Reproduction:

Using low graphics settings, with all the extras turned off, go to any outdoor tileset (Corpus Ice Planet, Grineer, Settlement, and slightly less noticeable, though still present on relays). This is the most extreme case (on the Corpus Ice Planet):

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

A slightly less extreme case is the relays:

I'm not sure what causes the paleness and incredibly blinding visuals, but it makes the game annoying to play at the least, and effectively unplayable at the worst. I've tried messing with my graphics, increasing and decreasing, disabling and reenabling features, and nothing seems to work. I haven't run into a similar problem before 18.5, so I'm just assuming it's the lighting change that is causing it. Thanks for taking a look at this in advance!

• 3 minutes ago, pizzacheetah said:
    Spoiler

Description:

Blurry and incredibly bright lighting on low end graphics on outdoor maps.

Reproduction:

Using low graphics settings, with all the extras turned off, go to any outdoor tileset (Corpus Ice Planet, Grineer, Settlement, and slightly less noticeable, though still present on relays). This is the most extreme case (on the Corpus Ice Planet):

A slightly less extreme case is the relays:

I'm not sure what causes the paleness and incredibly blinding visuals, but it makes the game annoying to play at the least, and effectively unplayable at the worst. I've tried messing with my graphics, increasing and decreasing, disabling and reenabling features, and nothing seems to work. I haven't run into a similar problem before 18.5, so I'm just assuming it's the lighting change that is causing it. Thanks for taking a look at this in advance!

Got the same issue, happens to me when I enter any outdoor tileset (Earth, Jupiter, Uranus, Ceres, Europa, and the worst of them, Phobos)

Also I'm using a low end PC with integrated graphics card and all settings at low/disabled.

Screenshots: (a lot of them :P)

Spoiler

cqmuvIG.pngUjIGwHp.pngpzh1t0A.pngYkS6FRV.pngHTbYzKq.pngBfkMhmP.pngJdymOds.png

A few bugs on my end. 

DESCRIPTION: 

1. Large sigils (like hyena) high on a frame's torso will overlap onto their helmets. Looks interesting on some frames but it more annoying than anything. Also sigils are appearing above chest attachments on frames like vauban.

2. Atlas punch combos can sometimes get you stuck in place, the combo meter stays on screen. It is impossible to shoot, use abilities, or move, BUT you can aim to turn and roll to throw yourself off the map. That does fix it but the combo meter stays on screen.

3. Also with atlas, was able to see my arms and legs through my body in much the same way that allies are visible through terrain. Happened after letting myself die and reviving during the previous bug.

4. Gear wheel keeps emptying itself.

CAN I REPRODUCE THE BUG:

1. Yeah, happening on every frame I've tested it on. 

2. More than one time it's happened on two different runs of Draco.

3. I haven't been able to reproduce this one yet.

4. I wish I couldn't.

STEPS:

1. Put sigil on frame. Move it up. 

2. Spam the 1 key until stuck

3. ????

4. ????

On 04/03/2016 at 6:31 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Tenno, do you feel the sands moving? Update 18.5: The Sands of Inaros is now live on PC! We will be using this thread as a hub for your bug reports. If you experience any issues in game and would like to report it to us please do so here. 

**Please use the following format when writing your report and provide photo/video evidence: 

•  DESCRIPTION: Provide a general idea of what the issue is. Some of the following details might come in hand:
    • Who (Warframe, Companion, Teammates, etc.)?
    • What (Load-out, Weapons, Cosmetics, etc.)?
    • Where (Planet,Mission, Area, Liset, etc.)?

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Have you tested the bug several times? Has the same results occurred on the majority? Yes or no? 

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps we need to take to recreate it?
    •  etc.

• SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE: Reports with visual aid helps speed up investigation and in turn a fix. When the bug occurs, hit F6 to take an in-game screenshot. These screenshots, compared to out of game screenshot apps, carry useful data.  

NOTE: U18.5 has come with some major lighting improvements. If you notice any issues with the graphical changes please F6 the problem areas and post them here with a description of where it is located in the tileset. 

Need an example?

Reveal hidden contents

Description: Using Inaros' Devour on Kavats causes strange animation and textures. The mesh appears to be stretched and disfigured while being "Devoured". 

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes! This has happened 10/10, each test netted the same result. 

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Equip Inaros' and enter a mission where the main faction is the Grineer - The planet where I tested this was on Saturn. 

2. Encounter a Grineer Kavat - Hyekka (Imagine a hairless cat, only weirder).

3. Mark the Kavat with Devour and watch as the quicksand not only drags it towards you, but strips away textures and mesh integrity.

Screenshot:

Reveal hidden contents

sDPEnpG.png

Thank you as always, Tenno! :clem::heart::lotus: 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KNOWN ISSUES

- "Shadowy" Dojo decorations. 
- Startup crashes.
- Lack of markers after bringing 1st vessel to Tomb. 

Okay I'm not too great at navigating these forums, and so I'm not quite sure if this belongs here. Hopefully, however, this helps someone overcome the annoying bug in the short run.

• DESCRIPTION: Regarding the bug on Ceres and falling through the elevator floor, I have found that if I right-click/aim at the floor and shoot, I don't fall through. I'm not sure if these results are 100% reproducible.
    • Rhino Prime
    • Boltor Prime
    • Ceres

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Well, it worked twice in a row.

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: 
    •  1. Get on elevator
    •  2. Right click and aim at elevator floor
    •  3. Burst as the elevator rises

If it turns out that my results are not reproducible, I apologize and hope that it spontaneously works halfway through so that you didn't waste 10-15 minutes.

Description: Private message from one person get displayed in a different person message tab.

Reproducable: Yes

Steps:

1). Get a private message from person 1

2). Go to the tab with that person chat

3). Get a message from person 2

Result: Message from person 2 will get displayed within person 1 tab.

Video:

As a result when you are trying to talk to multiple people, the private messages accumulate in a tabs making it difficult to understand who wrote what and to who you are talking to.

In old chat each private tab was separated and never displayed messages from other players.

Description: Kubrow masking bug - random button could change kubrow's fur colors without any restriction.

Can you Reproduce the Bug? 100% 

Reproduction Steps:  Just click the button 

AnIY8Qr.jpg

XD

Edited by Void8
form

14 hours ago, Syctux said:

I searched around a bit and found 2 old threads with the same problem but no solution

This is old problem only with relay start platform. Also old one has distorted background. New background bug apears ewerywhere + without distortion

• Description: Elevator is glitched on Draco ever since the update for me when I go with a party and when the elevator is halfway up to the top I fall right through it.
  1. Planet is Ceres
  2. Mission is Draco
  • Can you reproduce the bug? Yes. Ive done draco 10+ times and every single time I attempt to go up the elevator I end up falling through it.
  • Reproduction Steps:
  1. Eneter Draco with a squad
  2. Go up elevator and watch as you fall though it.
  3. Also this happening in the elevators of all planets Even VOID