Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE 18.5 - BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD

[DE]Danielle

Unplayable lag due to lighting and fog, if there was an option to turn these off and go back to old lighting I'd be so happy. please DE, I literally cant play the game anymore and im so close to mr12.

I dont know what happen but i cant play with anyone , my screen freeze after loading for like 10 seconds after that i get in the game and get host migration ive tried so many things and all failed it all started with this patch before that is was all ok.

Description: Kubrow becoming targetable to enemy if it enters line of sight and attacking even when Ivara's Prowl and Loki's Invisibility skills active.
Can you reproduce the bug?: Yep, any time kubrow does action above or below it becomes targetable to enemy.
Reproduction steps:
1.Frame with invisibillity skills, such as Loki, Ivara, Ash
2. Any mission with tight crowds, such as exterminates
3. Toggle invisibility and force kubrow to attack ( in this case, damaging any enemy )
Screenshots\video : screen this is kinda hard thing to do with multiple-step-action and i don't have anything that able to record (fraps, etc). I think it's not that hardly required, after all.
P.S Not sure if alert state of enemy is required or not, i guess you could try with both.

Description: Game immediately crashed when I tried to access arsenal and mods in the Liset. Although it doesn't happened when I enter foundry, kubrow, market, codex, how will I be able to play this game if I can't access arsenal and mods in my liset

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Go to Liset

2. Enter Mods / Arsenal upgrade

3. Game crashed everytime

Description:

Atlas gets sometimes stuck, until death (not just bleed out), on his first skill, where he launches forward and hits with his fists. Youre unable to move, jump, attack or shoot, the combo counter freezes. /unstuck does not help.

Can the bug be reproduced:

Yes, happens quite often.

Steps to reproduce:

Spam his first ability. Seems to have a higher chance of bugging out when you launch for an enemy and it dies before you reach it, but could be speculation.

http://imgur.com/x6Ge5zJ

Edited by MistressMoonpaw
inserting images doesnt work for me, dunno why

DESCRIPTION: i have same issues as the previous posts before me, the fog/background issues is kinda annoying and make the game unplayable at some point.
This happens on all of the planets and nodes/void but for example on Draco i have this background overlapping  which made the map impossible to play in .

I play this on the lowest setting (laptop) 

Screenshots:
Random node at Ceres

3bW5sEH.jpg

This is on Draco/Ceres, you can see the stairs.
09cNsBC.jpg

I am not able to use any power of any warframe even the tenno power. Rhino is my most vital frame and I can't activate any of his abilities neither on other warframes. I tried everything and nothing fixes it. Please fix as soon as possible.

Uhm, it's weird, but I still think that i need to write about it here.

I had FPS drop issues, as many other people had. I wanted to write about it here and just wait for a fix, but then i decided to make Inaros quest key and ran few missions for nanospores (spent all my stack of those on recent Fomorian attack), and FPS drop just... disappeared O_O

I checked all tilesets where i had FPS issues (Grineer ones especially) - problem just literally vanished, i had stable 60FPS in all missions i tried.

Now i'm trying to understand what happned, because it can probably help other people. But well, i just turned full-screen mode on and off several times, and then re-started the game. And now, problem is solved, and i don't even know HOW.

Do you guys have any ideas?

P.S. - Sorry for my bad English.

The 3rd Vessel stopped working, I have a cat face on the vessel, I killed a bunch of grineer (around 60) and derelict kavats (around 30) and nothing happened. My vessel was in my gear the whole time.

Also there is a big lag when I enter my Arsenal, Codex or anything else similar on my ship.

Edited by Dobermann92

Ever since U18.5 dropped the skybox has been appearing through walls and essentially everything pic related.

http://i.imgur.com/7O8gq16.jpg

I play on lowest settings with as many options as possible turned off. This glitch can be worse or better on you depending on what tileset you're playing on. With Phobos sometimes you can't even see a few metres in front of you. I'm gonna have to wait before I can play through what is meant to be a lore heavy quest. I should also mention this would happen on Relays in previous updates but that was never as bad as it is now. (it was bearable) Which for the record, it is even worse in relays now also. In the Saturn relay when buying the quest you could see Saturn's rings on most of the screen.

I'm going to be making a seperate thread on this on the General section to ask how I can fix this if possible. This won't be as noticed in this thread I don't think.

EDIT: I was going to make a thread, but one popped up before I started so I've posted in that thread instead.

Edited by Zahnny

No 3rd cache on grineer sabotage 2.0

Ran it multiple times on Mars and Sedna with maxed Theifs wit and Loot detector. Located all items coming up on the mini map and found 2x caches on each run,  but the third cache either doesn't appear on the map or is no where to be found. Searched the entire map, no more objects appearing on the map (and with those two mods you're seeing items before the map can even show the rooms). 

Bugged ?

6 hours ago, lolghurt said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Framerate/RAM display covers the bottom of the chat window, making it hard to tell what I'm typing
  • CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes 

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps we need to take to recreate it?
    1. Log in
    2. Open Chat
    3. Framerate/RAM Display covers the input section of the chat window

• SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE:
    b03661edb1.pngf837f4e68a.png

This isn't an 18.5 issue, this is a general issue.

7 hours ago, lolghurt said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Framerate/RAM display covers the bottom of the chat window, making it hard to tell what I'm typing
  • CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes 

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps we need to take to recreate it?
    1. Log in
    2. Open Chat
    3. Framerate/RAM Display covers the input section of the chat window

b03661edb1.pngf837f4e68a.png

You can drag the chat window to move it bt holding left click.

2 hours ago, Sunfaiz said:

Description: Chat keeps Reappearing when nothing is being said.

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes! 

Reproduction Steps: 

1.Go into a mission

2. Say something in chat 

3. Go kill stuff or Something.

4. Notice chat box pop up when nobody is saying anything.

Anything posted to clan chat will always show back up when you reload into a new location.

• DESCRIPTION: Elevator on Defense/Interception tilesets on Ceres is broken for some Client, Host/Solo still working fine, if i'm join as Client i'll keep falling down off elevator everytimes I used elevator. *Note: happened to only few people some of my alliance mate got this issue too*
    • I have no idea why im only one in squad who fell down elevator
    • Any
    • Any Defense/Interception on Ceres

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yep i tried like 20 times now as Client and Solo

• REPRODUCTION STEPS:
    •  1.Join any Defense/Interception (Draco, Seimini or whatever) on Ceres
    •  2.Stand on Elevator and active
    •  3.1 If you're Client you will falling down off Elevator, you'll never go to the top ever.
      • I tried to Jump/Bullet Jump to avoid but nope elevator still kick me off.
      • Wormhole / Switch Teleport seems like those ability can help you.
    •  3.2 If you're Host/Solo Elevator will work fine no matter what.

I have 2 bugs to report I've found while playing today:

1) Hikou Prime  - For some reason, anything killed with Hikou Prime has immense amount of force applied to it at the last, killing shot, which makes killed enemies' ragdolls fly through walls, ceiling and floors (I can see by leftover +XP number on the corpses).

I used to notice this glitch with Soma prime before this update, now Soma works normally but Hikou is broken.

Reproduce: Simply kill anything with Hikou Prime (not sure about normal Hikou, don't have it). Neither faction nor enemy types/levels matter. For better effect, put very bright saturated color for Hikou energy color so you can see the trace where the body went.

- - -

2) This bollocks:

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv263/Eudaimonium/2016-03-05_00002_zpswcjclo6r.jpg~original

As you can see, the mod capacity on my Excalibur is stated as "-1/67".

Reproduce: Heck if I know. I haven't used my Excalibur in a while, and I believe at the moment I just got another Vigor on a Nightmare mission, so I went to level that up fully while keeping R4 one on some other frames. Anyhow I just opened up the upgrade panel and saw that. How long was that there? No idea :(

Edited by Eudaimonium

I don't know if someone posted this in bug report thread already ( I haven't found it with search), but quite a few people seems to have a problem with Foundry.

Description: Foundry timer is stuck and it keeps reseting, making no progress. Most people report it with Archwing, but others have problem with warframes too.

Here are the threads I found with reports about it: (maybe a merge?)

Same thing, update failed...tried everything and still it failed.. :(

DESCRIPTION: failed to update

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? : YES

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Everything that the community told to do for when this happens

SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE: I got lazy because i tried everything for 12 hours... but the result is the same as others

On 3/5/2016 at 9:37 AM, Sh0ck-Wave said:

No 3rd cache on grineer sabotage 2.0

Ran it multiple times on Mars and Sedna with maxed Theifs wit and Loot detector. Located all items coming up on the mini map and found 2x caches on each run,  but the third cache either doesn't appear on the map or is no where to be found. Searched the entire map, no more objects appearing on the map (and with those two mods you're seeing items before the map can even show the rooms). 

Bugged ?

Did the UI show '2/2' or '2/3' caches? Caches are counted up as they're spawned, so it's very unlikely that it's missing unless the UI is only displaying 2 as the total. When caches were first introduced to forest sabotage, occasionally only two would spawn due to lack of spawnpoints and showed '2/2' on the UI. I doubt this is the case in Grineer Galleon, but if you still have a log file from the mission, it should be able to tell us more.

Be sure to check areas above and below you too, and listen for the humming sound (if you aren't already). Some locations are very easy (small dead end rooms), and there are a few devious ones :)

Edited by Whirrrrr