The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the silliest looking Warframe?

Shoelip

So I'm sitting here watching 18.5 download and I can't help but be slightly mystified by Inaros' Mummy Walk idle animation there...  So I figured instead of just making another whining thread I'd do something vaguely constructive and ask what people think is the silliest looking Warframe in the game.  Up until now I would have said Nezha, no question, but Inaros seems like he may just take the prize.

3 minutes ago, Shoelip said:

So I'm sitting here watching 18.5 download and I can't help but be slightly mystified by Inaros' Mummy Walk idle animation there...  So I figured instead of just making another whining thread I'd do something vaguely constructive and ask what people think is the silliest looking Warframe in the game.  Up until now I would have said Nezha, no question, but Inaros seems like he may just take the prize.

Jat Kittaged from General Discussion to Feedback Art&Animation.

I feel like almost all of the prime warframes are just sillier versions of the normal ones. Trinity Prime takes the cake for me. Mirage comes in as a close second though. They really could have evoked the "master of illusion" in so many much better ways...

On 3/4/2016 at 1:43 PM, KnightCole said:

I think Nehza is the strangest looking warframe to date, and I think alot of them are pretty friggin ugly.  Alot of the Warframes look like globs of chewed bubble gum slapped together, Mirage, Ash, Saryn, just to name a few.

You just picked all of the ones I think look nice and clean...

I'd vote for frames like Limbo, Atlas, Wukong, Oberon and Banshee.  Banshee just seems... off about her body shape.  Like, it's great that each frame actually has a unique body shape, but Banshee's feels utterly fake.  The other four is mostly a matter of proportions, particularly arms-to-torso.  Nekros gets a pass because he's a freakin' reaper.

1 hour ago, Littleman88 said:

You just picked all of the ones I think look nice and clean...

I'd vote for frames like Limbo, Atlas, Wukong, Oberon and Banshee.  Banshee just seems... off about her body shape.  Like, it's great that each frame actually has a unique body shape, but Banshee's feels utterly fake.  The other four is mostly a matter of proportions, particularly arms-to-torso.  Nekros gets a pass because he's a freakin' reaper.

I dont even know what Limbo looks like, I pay him no attention. 

Wukong, I thnk he looks cool once you recolor him and put some extra bling bling all over him.  He still looks like hes wearing a skirt, which is odd.

Oberon, I will agree, he does look a little fugly.  That goat/deer face....but with bling he looks right, I dont use any other helm on him either.

Banshee, she reminds me of the aliens off the movie Independence Day. 

Really, I think alot of the art in this game is just strange, from the guns to the frames, to the bosses and enemies.  I had a hard time taking this game serious when I first saw Vor step off that ship right at the start and saw the Grineer.....I really wonder what kind of twisted world WF is.....where Vey Hek is pretty much dead, but somehow has everything stuffed in a little floating box.....all the Grineer females look dead...

Nezha is this strange little boy among a whole pile of adult-sized waframes. His helmet design is quite alright except for the featherweight twirly CPU strip cables dangling from the sides.

And Wukong looks like he has insect mandibles.

• 2 weeks later...

What comes on ability cast animations Nezha.

And in overall silly look. I think Trinity Prime takes the first place. Because... Seriously DE... Skipping rope prime confirmed? + the comic what I saw about Trinity Prime helmet.