Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #70 Overview

AM-Bunny

11 minutes ago, (PS4)supersocc11 said:

Man so none of the new helmets for wukong nezha and atlas were released? That's a bummer.

Last time they showed them, it was just concept art - they probably still have to be modeled. I'm waiting with a lot of anticipation for Nezha's alt helm. It'll finally replace my Loki Prime avatar >.>

1 hour ago, AM-Bunny said:

No problem. Considering all they did was show us stuff we already have, I was pretty disappointed. 

Oh well, seemed wrong not to post it >.>

To be fair its still very much a normal devstream for Xbox One and PS4 players though, thanks again for the summary.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Skode said:

To be fair its still very much a normal devstream for Xbox One and PS4 players though, thanks again for the summary.

Good point, but you'll be able to find all the info that was in the Devstream in much greater detail from other youtubers such as Mogamu who will undoubtedly be uploading videos on the new gear very soon.

1 minute ago, YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS said:

You mean to tell me we're PAYING Baro to help him find loots?

HOW DOES THAT WORK

Well... uh. This is the same guy who claims Orokin Ducats are 'the only form of currency he accepts' and then demands tens of thousands of credits.

great work as always Bunny.

not sure how to feel about Baro holding the new quest, but as someone who's in it for the weapons and gameplay as much as the story, I'm loving the Dual Toxinators, good looking pistols. also overjoyed hearing that scythes got a buff with this update apparently, so it seems DE are listening when we tell them we want things buffed rather than nerfed. just waiting on that Machete Buff now...

anyway, time for me to go back to waving my opinions about like a Crazed Rhino with a Jat Kittag, ROLL ON LATE MARCH/EARLY APRIL!

4 hours ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Man I sure am glad they keep putting in all these time gates for quests.

Time gates for content THEY spent all this time and effort working on. Does this not strike anyone else as a bit self-damaging?

It's interesting considering DE said on one of their recent devstreams (before or just after 2nd Dream) they wanted to move away from such things because it was unnecessary and ruined pacing/immersion.

thx for the overview

miss the "we throw in some warframes into 18.5."

miss a clear date for U 19, farmed allready inairos on my second account =) glad its not that brutal grindwall instead of its a quest

im totally happy with the new graficrework and the soundrework, was worth the wait and critics

my eyes are now more relaxed when i play which doesnt create this tired mind right now, i will see longrange how this all functions

will give a feedback at feedback section next week =))

10 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

Last time they showed them, it was just concept art - they probably still have to be modeled. I'm waiting with a lot of anticipation for Nezha's alt helm. It'll finally replace my Loki Prime avatar >.>

Im super stoked for the atlas helm. Looks like it has Egyptian and japanese  influences. Pretty cool. Hopefully they'll be released with the console update. 

On 3/4/2016 at 4:20 PM, Necr0tic said:

Not a single mention of Excal Umbra again in the devstream... it makes me think he wont be coming.

The Umbra are bound with lore and will be coming with in a story-quest, eventually.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed antagonizing comment