The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What in the world (Ethereal silhouettes in Orokin Rescue Missions)

CKNPOTPIE

Question

So there are ghosts kind of casualy floating around in this orokin rescure mission. Any clue as to what this might be???  is orokin rescure mission. Any clue as to what this might be??? 

Edited by Yaer
Overextended title for clarity.

22 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Episode3 said:

Warframe got spookier?

(Still stuck downloading the update)

Now some serious questions: Do they do anything? They just stand still? Can you scan them?

I have not tried scanning them but they do not do anything in particular, these particular ones floated around from tree to tree as if they were checking on them. I observed some other ones sitting in a chair in a trial room

Those are probably void imprints from former Orokin.  From before they found their sorry asses in the void and the barrier activated after the fact.  Since the moon was kind of in a crappy state before we even got there, I'm assuming the shield was activated after it was transported into the Void anyway.

8 hours ago, CKNPOTPIE said:

So there are ghosts kind of casualy floating around in this orokin rescure mission. Any clue as to what this might be???  is orokin rescure mission. Any clue as to what this might be??? 

This ethereal thread was wandering in General Discussion, but now will haunt Players helping Players.