Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are We Paying Baro to do his contract?

Armorchin

From lore perspective, it make sense. But if you look at it from gameplay perspective... there has to be some sink in economy for ducats, we dont have a permanent sink so DE has to add new ones. If not your pile of duckats would rise much faster. And that would make the game too easy coz you would reach a point where there would be no sense to farm anymore.

I think that most gameplay feathers are canon in lore.

Well you can see it like this; we pay him initially for the information about this relic and the promise that we'd all make some kind of "profit" that would undoubtedly be worth far more than our initial spend. Un/fortunately we find something else entirely and we lose out on the "profit" part. 

hahaha I really like all the answer here, Thank you guys!

9 hours ago, Leahzar said:

Well you can see it like this; we pay him initially for the information about this relic and the promise that we'd all make some kind of "profit" that would undoubtedly be worth far more than our initial spend. Un/fortunately we find something else entirely and we lose out on the "profit" part. 

But i think this is the answer that make the most sense.. out of the Baro's non-sense.