The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The funny thing when you visit Baro with Inaros without prime gear

JOJ650s

The funny thing is... well the usual dialogue. XD

*Talks to Baro* 

Baro: "Some interesting gear you have Tenno, I guess minimalism is making a come back?"

*Stops talking to Baro*

Baro: "A little out of your reach? Perhaps a Darvo Deal would be more your speed?"

*Buys an item*

Baro: "What a pleasant surprise. Perhaps there's hope for you after all."

After all we been through together Baro! :P

22 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

I don't know why Baro likes the prime stuff so much

Copy pasted my reply from another thread:

I like the new quest and how I can relate to Baro's characterization. It just seems like he obsesses over Orokin technology and relics to forget about his simple colonist past and his time as a child with his mother, a form of escape from it so to say.

His snobby and elitist personality is no longer just due to the nature of his character, rather his denial of his origin and his memories of his past. Like in some real life situations his stuck up persona is driven by the broken family and people he grew up from. The loss of his mother only made him more numb to empathy, maybe driving him to lust over the power the Orokin had, trying to run away from the image of himself as a weak child, creating his bias to the Prime Warframes.

I never really hated Baro to begin with, but now I have more reason to like him as a character I can relate to. 

On 3/9/2016 at 9:42 AM, (PS4)PillarOfWar said:

Warframes are mass produced objects not individual characters. So why would Baro care. Maybe nostalgia like over your grand dads old Buick?

didn't the second quest teach you that the warframes are not important at all? They are just things. Sigh. 

Well I think from a lore prospective your the only Tenno with the Inaros blueprint. (unless the blueprints where copied and then mass produced.)

Regardless though, it sounded as if Baro was entrusting you with Inaros, and with it he wanted you to strike fear into the hearts of the grineer for killing his people.  Combine that with Inaros history of being the people's protector and in a way, Inaros is the symbol and catalyst of Baro's and his people's justice and vengeance.  Personally, I would respond a bit differently to a Tenno who is using Inaros, as represent that.

On a side note, another quote from Baro! XD

Baro: "I underestimated you Tenno. I do hope you didn't put yourself in a hole for this?"

This quote is funnier in more ways than one now. ^-^

(Also if you perceive the tone differently, it comes off as if Baro is actually concerned. :P)

Edited by JOJ650s