Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So close, and yet so far...

o0Despair0o

Pfff, anyone remembers farming 600 oxium back when oxium ospreys were rare, hard to kill and dropped just 1 or 2 oxium units when successfully killed? This to build Zephyr, and only after researching all of her parts parts on dojo, which required a total of about 260 oxium for ghost clans, and increasing for bigger ones

Edited by -----LegioN-----
Typos

1 minute ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Pfff, anyone remembers farming 600 oxium back when oxium ospreys were rare, hard to kill and dropped just 1 or 2 oxium units when successfully killed? This to build Zephyr, and only after researching all of her parts parts on dojo, which required a total of about 260 oxium for ghost clans, and increasing for bigger ones

Oh gods, I'd almost forgotten about that nightmare.  My clan was up in arms for weeks about it. 

3 hours ago, -----LegioN----- said:

.I remember that. I solo funded and built her. Took me forever. At one point i just bought oxium from market instead of slaving away getting it. 300 oxium for 20plat? Yes please.

5 hours ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Anyone remember when Kappa was a Corpus mission for a while? The oxium farm there was epic