• Atlas: boring/gimmicky/weak
  • Ember: boring
  • Hydroid: gimmicky/weak
  • Nezha: weak
  • Oberon: weak
  • Rhino: boring
  • Vauban: weak
  • Wukong: gimmicky/weak

Suffice to say that my idea of a good frame is something that enhances gunplay and brings damage-focused utility, which is why I main Banshee :love:

On subject of Zephyr, she's at least good in Corpus Survival (due to Turbulence), and Jet Stream makes her and Boltor P a match made in Tenno Heaven.

vauban for sure.  very little durability even with his abilities and augments, and his cc abilities are too "chokepoint-ish" for most people to be able to latch onto that kind of teamplay.  I guess I don't play him out of frustration that no one else knows how to play with one.

Zephyr is fun but i think she's very weak compared to others. Her turbulence is -kind of- nice but most other tanky frames have better abilities for defense (chroma vex armor, rhino skin, etc)... It doesn't protect very well against grenades and AoE either...

I don't like/use nyx, I just feel her crowd control is slightly worse than other CCs... With her CC mobs can still shoot at you, while other CCs like excal blind or ember accelerant they just stand still there being blind and harmless. Her absorb is kind of too situational and i don't like it either...

39 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Limbo, because his abilities really aren't that helpful.

They'd be more helpful if DE stopped randomly changing what can and can't affect you in the rift.  often it varies depending on whims of the developers and whether or not you're host or client.

I checked and was deeply surprised; I thought my least used by far was Mag Prime (I sold her as soon as I finished leveling her, and kept her base counterpart).

Amazingly she's my 7th less used frames, the actually less used are tied: Mirage, Wukong and Nezha. It does reflect my opinion of all of them.

5 minutes ago, Kinperor said:

I checked and was deeply surprised; I thought my least used by far was Mag Prime (I sold her as soon as I finished leveling her, and kept her base counterpart).

Amazingly she's my 7th less used frames, the actually less used are tied: Mirage, Wukong and Nezha. It does reflect my opinion of all of them.

if you're going by in game stats, the release timetables will affect the amount of time used for each frame.  not really accurate.

3 minutes ago, Kinperor said:

Probably because of the old mag pull farming.

Wukong isn't a bad frame, it's a valkyr similar frame that trades off immortality for semi-immortality and a -lot- more melee weapon reach.
Nezha is a rhino similar frame that trades off tons of armor and a roar buff for slightly less armor and a lot of movement speed.

3 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

I think my least used is Rhino- I just don't do slow. It USED to be Loki actually, but then a certain orange eye had me scan a bajillion guardsmen during this one month...

Rhino is actually really fast with arcane vanguard helmet.

Just now, Firefly0037 said:

if you're going by in game stats, the release timetables will affect the amount of time used for each frame.  not really accurate.

I checked the amount of exp gained by each frame and their % of use, so I'm not sure what other metrics you use.

least used: Nyx Wukong and Mesa with Zephyr and Oberon close to that

statistically Wukong is the least used for me

Nyx: since they nerfed his 3rd and 4th skill, its just a meh frame

Mesa: since they nerfed the 4th skill and greedy pull, its also just a meh frame

Zephyr: since I kept getting reset all the time from flying too high, I locked him away, I've recently rediscovered him for speed raids if there already is a nova and volt present

Oberon: I just dont play him as often as I used to, although he is becoming a more interesting P42W frame since saryn got nerfed

Just now, Kinperor said:

I checked the amount of exp gained by each frame and their % of use, so I'm not sure what other metrics you use.

it's not a matter of metrics.  the same idea applies with exp gained: simple logic is that you won't get as much exp for a frame just released as you would with a frame that's been out for two years.  Unless, of course, you've spent less time over two years playing a certain frame than you have with one that has just been released, which is highly improbable.  The metrics used are simply: none.  You don't need metrics to say "I really don't like how x plays, so I don't use it much anymore".  That's just called opinion, and this is one of the rare cases where you can actually base something off of opinion.  

My profile says I have used rhino the most, but I hate using rhino.  The only reason it shows rhino is because it was my second frame wayyyy back in the day, and I used him quite a lot during the old dark sector solar rail conflicts, as his charge was an instakill, as well as ash.  Since then, I've mained ember prime and now saryn prime, and almost exclusively play them, unless there's a different need for the mission.  

Considering the only times I've seen a Zephyr is when I'm using her, that's probably the least used.

...and honestly, the only reason why I use her is as a poor man's Vauban, using the tornadoes to juggle enemies during defenses and interceptions, though turbulence is very nice. Once I can bother to get my Vauban to rank 30 and the right power mods, she'll probably going to go semi-retired until there is a rework, just like Mag is for me atm.

Edited by Foefaller

2 minutes ago, Iceheart125 said:

same here, used him for 6 mastery levels as my main, have been branching out as of late. of the frames i have, i dont really use nyx or rhino. i just dont like rhino, and nyx just isn't my style.

and yet you have a vauban profile pic LOL