The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

6 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

don't give me another reason to hate ordis XD

ordis what have you done???? 

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

Ordis secretly start his own Infested ZOO

...i would not put it past him, i can see it now....

ORDIS:

"operator, ive been collecting samples of the infested and cataloging them"

"would you like to inspect them, i developed a habitat for them in the orbitor "

"oh i seem to be malfunctioning, ive accidentally let them out... operator could you perhaps fix this?" 

16 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

...i would not put it past him, i can see it now....

ORDIS:

"operator, ive been collecting samples of the infested and cataloging them"

"would you like to inspect them, i developed a habitat for them in the orbitor "

"oh i seem to be malfunctioning, ive accidentally let them out... operator could you perhaps fix this?" 

out the airlock he goes! bye ordis. 

16 minutes ago, Bendy_Straws said:

Am I the only one that noticed that Ordis, the dude who NEVER shuts up, doesnt talk when you're near the door?

I never stand their long enough to find out. now I kinda wanna try it..... 

slightly unrelated has anyone noticed ordis keeps complaining about not having chairs again, thought he stopped that after the second dream? 

2 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

slightly unrelated has anyone noticed ordis keeps complaining about not having chairs again, thought he stopped that after the second dream? 

As far as I know, all his quips are there from the start and run regardless of finished quests.  Some degree of randomness is at play (much like RNG drops, just because you haven't found it doesn't mean its not on rotation). 

Though I haven't gotten the creepy "split the veil" one since I finished Second Dream. 

17 hours ago, Toppien said:

i say it's very possible, they use little fragments of tissue from hayden, then every warframe has an apology written towards hayden or at least i think only excalibur has written "we are sorry hayden", very suspicious

only tenno can endure the raw power from other tenno, and remember that hayden was able to absorb any powers from the infected in dark sector, he was a jack of all trades

Even though Hayden may not ever exist in Warframe's universe, i really like this idea. It has the potential to make a lot of sense when considering a lot of things.

6 minutes ago, CriticalFumble said:

As far as I know, all his quips are there from the start and run regardless of finished quests.  Some degree of randomness is at play (much like RNG drops, just because you haven't found it doesn't mean its not on rotation). 

Though I haven't gotten the creepy "split the veil" one since I finished Second Dream. 

i have had the 'split the veil' since as well. 

I thought they removed it being we have a seat now, but I could have been wrong and he just never said it for ages. >.< 

I would Love it if he said some new S#&amp;&#036; though. seriously.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Nah, I'll probably just stalk you channel in the comments section. You'll know me when you see me. Though if you put out some more content I'll sub.

Expect semi daily, low effort, mediocre content for Warframe and League Of Legends along with other games.

Did anybody notice the mysterious sound on the Liset?  I chanced upon this when i was waiting for my forma to finish in the foundry. The area of the sound is on the new section of the ship on the left hand side door (not in the focus area where the operator is). The sound is like a creature of some sort? Now I can go on and on as to what it could be. Can anybody confirm this just to make sure I'm suffering from hearing things/ buggy game/ buggy sound,

Oh here are some of my speculations. You guys can add in

1. A dormant infested variant  (one that is not "contagious")
  2. A new companion like the kavats, kubrows, and sentinels 
  3. Something or Someone from the Orokin era 
  4. A new faction (the existing ones are orokin {corrupted}, grinner. tenno, corpus, stalker, and sentients)

These are just some of my speculations hopefully we will get more info when update 19 comes 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Zelgorath said:

Could the sound have come from the transmissions module on the Liset? There is a particular sound bite of grineer scouring a ship and then being attacked by hidden infested.

You're on PS4 and probably haven't received the update. There are in fact sounds coming from behind the right door of your ship but this is well known information already and there's another thread it's being discussed in.

Edited by Verdegrand