Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

TVwMdQM.jpg

They're not even trying to be subtle about it anymore.

Any Loremasters have a clue what this could lead besides Kavats? 

I know Kavats eat Infested but they don't seem to roll around and bathe in it, besides that noise seems to be quite living Infested to me and not to mention the spores all around the place.

Just now, SpaceJinja said:

Most likely a Quest part or something related, that's for sure.

Probably, I just don't want it around after that.  I like my ship clean and honestly the infested are something I don't really like that much in this game(overused scifi gimmick).

But mostly because I just don't want any infested crap in my ship. 

1 minute ago, XideBeast said:

well, this made me feel nervous..........always hope anything new will have some connection with excal umbra...........:((( but i think this time Behemont Juggernaut will come back !!!

I don't get how so many people are so excited for a basically re-skin.

Just now, XideBeast said:

well ik, but that Behemont still smaller than the one in old event.......when jugger just released by DE......really miss that one

I think DE resized all the Juggernauts to prevent them from being stuck often. I do miss the original size too.

2 minutes ago, Dreadwire said:

You mean like that other cube

Jordis was it? 

But... how can infested effect an Ai cephelon. is cephelon biological in nature? 

Remember Alad's mutalists. They were all machines. Infested machines.

@OP Well, I don't see why that couldn't be, that would explain his sudden silence. And maybe his sudden decay during the Chroma quest during the Arcane machine's activation maybe? Either way Ordis keeps control of the orbiter. So whatever happens there he will be involved in the upcoming quest or mission about it.

6 minutes ago, Dreadwire said:

You mean like that other cube

Jordis was it? 

But... how can infested effect an Ai cephelon. is cephelon biological in nature? 

This is a different franchise, but same idea: In Halo's lore, the Flood/Gravemind was able to 'brainwash' Medicant Bias, one of the Forerunner AIs, into working for it, and betraying its creators. AIs are not biological, but they are an intelligence, they have a mind, and like a human, it can be corrupted. 

Edited by (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly
Grammar mistakes.