Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

6 minutes ago, Cloverdew said:

How to install nanospores extractor on this?

extractors can only be deployed on finished planets, go to your star map , click on the planet and on the bottom right hand side click on deploy, you can make sure that the planet is done by seeing how many missions open or done compared to how many left.

Edited by roadrunner519

Just now, roadrunner519 said:

extractors can only be deployed on finished planets, go to your star map , click on the planet and on the bottom right hand side click on deploy, you can make sure that the planet is done by seeing how many missions open or done compared to how much left.

I believe this is called "missing the joke."

2 minutes ago, roadrunner519 said:

extractors can only be deployed on finished planets, go to your star map , click on the planet and on the bottom right hand side click on deploy, you can make sure that the planet is done by seeing how many missions open or done compared to how many left.

I know. it was a joke :infested: 

On 3/9/2016 at 6:03 PM, Helch0rn said:

lol I was about to make a new thread about this.

I have to agree in the point that it sounds kind of infested.

on of the noises is like claws scraping on a surface.

the noise? that's the corpus ship near you playing their music too loud :P

The ship got infested because it kept posting outside of the Megathread. True story.

Edit: This was a response to a topic made outside of the Megathread (now merged) that asked "how did the ship get infested?"

Edited by Silvus-Sol

Grineer use Kavats to locate infestation in their outposts so they can make sure they're not in any contaminated area.
Tenno are getting Kavats soon & infestation mysteriously grows within our ship.

Surely it's a coincidence!

So. I logged in earlier today, did a little faffing about, went down to listen to the creepy door.

Left, had dinner with the lady, came home. Logged in, faffed about. Decided to go down to see if the Creepy Door was still being creepy.

Discovered Infested tissue growing on the walls, roof, and floor of my Orbiter.

Grabbed my Ember, Ignis, and tried to hide under my Market console. Failed. Couldn't burn my Orbiter down due to silly weapons locks aboard my ship, and fire in space being bad.

Now worried that the Infested S#&$ will attempt to eat my Operator. Which I can't remove from his Link Pod, so that I might BURN MY HOME DOWN.

Also logged in to discover 160 Plat that wasn't there before. Anyone else experience this?

Edited by McWolfe