The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What level is Endgame (Disscusion)

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Because of ridiculous enemy scaling, some weapons and frames are called useless , which I find really pitiful

So this thread is not about "what endgame is" it´s more like you want to discuss enemy scaling? Wouldn´t be a thread about THAT in the title and OP be more... efficient?^^

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Because of ridiculous enemy scaling, some weapons and frames are called useless , which I find really pitiful

Agreed! Up to about level 200 theres a bunch of weapons and frames which can make it with varying degrees of difficulty but after 200 its gonna take a specific set of skills and weapons, 's why I consider around there where this "endgame" is

100-145 is my comfort zone.
Anything under that is boring

and yes i'm serious. 

We have set ups that one shot lv 135's, huge groups of them. In the simulation room. 
One shotting gets boring after awhile. Give me something that can one shot me and take at least 10 hits. 

Edit; forgot to mention I'm talking about a T3 - T4 corrupted. 
Normal enemies you can go way higher since they're weaker. 

Edited by Vesiga

13 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

That's it... At least get to 150.

I've yet to meet a 150 cause the team always wants to leave. Other than eximus ive met at 160+ since they scale some levels above. 
Eximus at that level are monsters though since our best weapons are mostly elemental damage dependent. 
nothing a good ole' covert lethality cant handle though! 

Edited by Vesiga

24 minutes ago, VoidNomade said:

So this thread is not about "what endgame is" it´s more like you want to discuss enemy scaling? Wouldn´t be a thread about THAT in the title and OP be more... efficient?^^

No this thread isn't about that . Also recycling bottles everyday , would also be really efficient but I don't that either so . 

enemy scaling has a lot to do with endgame . If you get really get down to it

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

1 hour ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

No this thread isn't about that . Also recycling bottles everyday , would also be really efficient but I don't that either so . 

enemy scaling has a lot to do with endgame . If you get really get down to it

No this thread isn´t about that = "that" = enemy scaling

enemy scaling has a lot to do with endgame => question of the thread "which level is endgame"

thus endgame is when you´ve reached the point of where you need to consider to counter infinite enemy scaling

So yeah this thread is literally all about enemy scaling..

w/e

I would compare Warframe to most ARPG games. There is a core game that is more like trial to the actual content which is the endgame. In ARPG games these are usually "maps": levels outside of the main storyline. That is the point where the endgame content begins. Everything before that has just been "introduction".

It depends on how strictly do you define the meaning of endgame however. You could say that void missions start already being endgame content as you start gathering gear and progressing towards being able to beat higher level enemies. In my opinion some people raise the bar of the endgame to the point where the game has already ended. If you have already stuff that can reach the pinnacle of all that is possible to achieve, then there is really no game anymore. Just repetition of the same old stuff until new content is introduced. That is why I have broader view of the meaning of endgame.

Around level 80-100 the end game starts in my personal opinion. There things start to really be challenging and you have to have more tuned gear to. Before that you can just slap any weapon with decent mods and you won't have too much trouble. On this level you already min-max and have to think of strategies if your gear is not really topped off. That is not however "the endgame". It is just the beginning of it. Progress is what makes endgame enjoyable. If there is no progress, then there is no game. Of course you can can be bragster by doing hours of same survival every day and claim how good you are. The fact is that it is just repeating the thing you have done before. At least for me the driving force is that when I have done something, I end up having more than I had before.

4 hours ago, Vesiga said:

We have set ups that one shot lv 135's, huge groups of them. In the simulation room. 
One shotting gets boring after awhile. Give me something that can one shot me and take at least 10 hits. 

But that, of course, are very specific setups. Try anything else and I wager things become less boring.

6 hours ago, (XB1)VexionZ II said:

EndGame Run to me is when then enemys are past 5000. i look at it as "Lvl 100-500 = Baby" "Lvl 1500 = Coming out The Nursery" "lvl 2500 = Teenager" "Lvl 5000 = Adult" & 9999 = Dons

5 hours ago, (PS4)darkside4125 said:

id say 300 or so is endgame in my opinion

If you guys are serious about this. 
Perma invis excal with a camping 3 other person team is not end game. 
Endgame has to be a place EVERY team can hit. 
If only a select squad of warframes can hit that, then they're broken.
I've seen people go to 9999 enemies, and that was by cheesing the game.
and any type of camping doesnt mean you're endgame since camping teams dont really play the game, they just work like little robots in a loop of actions in a little safe zone. 

Generally, extremely skilled players in a team together, without camping(or cheesing the game immensely), Will last at least to a 1hr 30min  - 2hr mark and past that is really pushing it in a T3 - T4 survival. 
As theyre going to keep dropping like flies if they dont get more mobile. 

Edit; This whole thread I'm thinking about T3/T4 corrupted, forgetting that normal enemies are in fact extremely weaker than that tier of corrupted. 
Normal enemies lv 300 is completely doable. 
but Vexions "level scale" is pretty unrealistic. 

Edited by Vesiga

Reaching lvl 100+ mobs should be considered as an anomaly and not a content.

Reaching 3 digits level should be the place for endgame.

Higher levels are just a consequence of endless scaling, power creep and cheesing.

If Warframe was balanced and challenging, lvl 100 mobs should be enough.

Most players don't want to spend more than one hour/one hour and a half in the same mission anyway.

And the game is not stable enough for that for a large number of people (host migrations, crashes for several reasons, etc.).

My current personal endgame is pretty "scrub" tier right now.

However, if I just invest in a few "select" gear, I can increase my "endgame" by 5 times. Isn't that just pathetic game design?

I won't feel a sense of accomplishment if I 6 Forma the Tonkor and one hit infinite-scaling enemy. It's not my skill, it's just a numbers game. It's not fun at all, nor is it interesting in the least.

I dont know what goes throught some of your heads, but I dont have the stomach to stay in a mission long enough to enemies to get to 200+ and whatever, I literally start to get sick to my stomach and have to stop when I hit the 45min mark in T4S.

100-120 is the highest I've seen in Sorties, so I will consider them End-Game.

At least, untill DE gives us the Damage 3.0. Maybe then we will be able to make some weapons we actually like to use for fun be viable there.

14 hours ago, Vesiga said:

I've yet to meet a 150 cause the team always wants to leave. Other than eximus ive met at 160+ since they scale some levels above. 
Eximus at that level are monsters though since our best weapons are mostly elemental damage dependent. 
nothing a good ole' covert lethality cant handle though! 

Same though i actually was picking them off with my Latron prime(the normal enemies). The heavies can be taken care of with exalted blade and blind. I actually did it with a hydroid, a nova and a rhino.

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 0:59 PM, Vesiga said:

If you guys are serious about this. 
Perma invis excal with a camping 3 other person team is not end game. 
Endgame has to be a place EVERY team can hit. 
If only a select squad of warframes can hit that, then they're broken.
I've seen people go to 9999 enemies, and that was by cheesing the game.
and any type of camping doesnt mean you're endgame since camping teams dont really play the game, they just work like little robots in a loop of actions in a little safe zone. 

Generally, extremely skilled players in a team together, without camping(or cheesing the game immensely), Will last at least to a 1hr 30min  - 2hr mark and past that is really pushing it in a T3 - T4 survival. 
As theyre going to keep dropping like flies if they dont get more mobile. 

Edit; This whole thread I'm thinking about T3/T4 corrupted, forgetting that normal enemies are in fact extremely weaker than that tier of corrupted. 
Normal enemies lv 300 is completely doable. 
but Vexions "level scale" is pretty unrealistic. 

"YT - Team veXus WF" That speaks for me i see 9999s & 300 waves of defense on there & Who uses excal EG O.O

On 3/20/2016 at 6:24 AM, R34LM said:

I agree with this; basically anything between 80 and 100 is what I would consider "common Endgame". However, there are some endurance players that consider endgame to be 1000 and up because they have the time and energy to go that far.

They also have cheese strat and fight mostly corpus.