Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Retired BPs Be Tradeable?

Ibro156

I remember I bought a few Gorgon, Snipetron and Machete BP before they get retired, hoping that some day I would trade them.

I used to keep Vauban's BPs too for the same purpose.

I sold them all, such a disappointment.

54 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Didn't we get the machete with this last TA? Or was that a Wraith variant?

I just remember a lot of resources.

Was normal Machete

DE will do multiple TAs in the future to give players who haven't received it yet, so you'll get it...eventually.

Just now, Skycook3y said:

Was normal Machete

DE will do multiple TAs in the future to give players who haven't received it yet, so you'll get it...eventually.

Ran the full TA, so I probably have it, but it was after my 6 hr drive and I just rememher seeing a lot of resources.

3 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Was normal Machete

Yah, true, but we didn't get a Snipetron BP for like a year (I think). So wouldn't be nice to make them tradeable to players.

#GreedyCorpusRules

4 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

Yah, true, but we didn't get a Snipetron BP for like a year (I think). So wouldn't be nice to make them tradeable to players.

#GreedyCorpusRules

I still have my BP from the informant drone event back in the day...plus my Snipetron Vandal which is still my favorite weapon. As much as I want newer players to experience the greatness that is the Snipetron Vandal, it always feels like I'm firing an ancient relic when using it and I think that handing it out to newer players will remove that feeling for me...

8 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

#GreedyCorpusRules

Felt longer than a year since initial release. Snipetron came back during the nightwatch event right? How long ago was the re-release?

2 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

Felt longer than a year since initial release. Snipetron came back during the nightwatch event right? How long ago was the re-release?

About five months. Project Undermine was in October.

7 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I still have my BP from the informant drone event back in the day...plus my Snipetron Vandal which is still my favorite weapon. As much as I want newer players to experience the greatness that is the Snipetron Vandal, it always feels like I'm firing an ancient relic when using it and I think that handing it out to newer players will remove that feeling for me...

I understand what your saying. When I really get bored, I take it during T4 survivals for the sh1t and giggles. But there are players who would want to have the same feeling. This can be said about Prime Access syadnanas, sigils, armour and etc. But as I own Snipetron Vadel itself, I don't see the point of building a weaker version. I rather give it to a friend or a new player.

4 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

About five months. Project Undermine was in October.

Dam. Really? Maybe DE should another type of events for retired  weapons. So everyone has a chance 

42 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

I understand what your saying. When I really get bored, I take it during T4 survivals for the sh1t and giggles. But there are players who would want to have the same feeling. This can be said about Prime Access syadnanas, sigils, armour and etc. But as I own Snipetron Vadel itself, I don't see the point of building a weaker version. I rather give it to a friend or a new player.

Dam. Really? Maybe DE should another type of events for retired  weapons. So everyone has a chance 

Btw. could you test the shot combo counter on the Vandal for me? Because I'd like to see if it's just a bug for me but the Snipetron Vandal Shot combo counter was raised from 1 shot to get the 1.5x, to 3 shots for 1.5x, 9 shots for 2.0x and 27 shots for 2.5x multiplier. Needless to say I'm a bit pissed about this because there was no need to nerf the Snipetron Vandal. Also there's nothing in the patch notes about this so I'm assuming it's either a bug or a stealth nerf.

Edited by Skycook3y

25 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Btw. could you test the shot combo counter on the Vandal for me? Because I'd like to see if it's just a bug for me but the Snipetron Vandal Shot combo counter was raised from 1 shot to get the 1.5x, to 3 shots for 1.5x, 9 shots for 2.0x and 27 shots for 2.5x multiplier. Needless to say I'm a bit pissed about this because there was no need to nerf the Snipetron Vandal. Also there's nothing in the patch notes about this so I'm assuming it's either a bug or a stealth nerf.

Yah. I'll try and do it today. 

heh, I remember when I lost out on a few hundred Ducats because I bought an Extra Machete Wraith back when Baro had it, thinking it was tradeable. never understood why they can't just make all the event weapons tradeable, especially since many of them are still only average, unless you Forma them to the max. exclusivity is the only real reason, but that just breeds toxicity most of the time. I've always been against denying people more content just because they weren't on at a particular time.

to think, I had 2 full sets of the Imperator Vandal after the last Formorian alert, I could have made so much plat....

5 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

heh, I remember when I lost out on a few hundred Ducats because I bought an Extra Machete Wraith back when Baro had it, thinking it was tradeable. never understood why they can't just make all the event weapons tradeable, especially since many of them are still only average, unless you Forma them to the max. exclusivity is the only real reason, but that just breeds toxicity most of the time. I've always been against denying people more content just because they weren't on at a particular time.

to think, I had 2 full sets of the Imperator Vandal after the last Formorian alert, I could have made so much plat....

I mean it would make sense to make them tradeable because the really rare stuff would already be leveled so there's no chance that anybody could get them anyway and it would give people the opportunity to get their hands on some of the reappearing stuff. The really rare stuff being weapons such as the Latron Wraith and the Snipetorn Vandal.