The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your day job?

Sixty5

We all come together here because we have a shared interest in this game, but we have very different backgrounds. 

I'd love to know what my fellow forumgoers do on a day to day basis, whether it be school, house spouse or some fancy corporate job. 

Just a general idea will do, you don't need to give out personal details. 

Me personally?

I work at a company that provides IT services to the area, whether it be server management for businesses, or helping an old lady figure out how to Skype her grandkids.

And yes, I do ask people if they have restarted their computer. 

1 minute ago, Jeffrey94 said:

Still working through university, taking co-op positions every 4 months.

Starting this May I'll be working in a dev position at a tech company in Ottawa. Excited af

Nice. 

Seems like there is a heap of demand for developers these days. 

First Year student at College. Am studying BTEC Lvl 3 Game Design Extended Diploma. Currently, am 16 and trying to look for a job, so I can get a new and better computer. As well practicing time to time on Maya as am going to be using it in the second year. So might as well get head start :P

Edited by Ibro156

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

I'm applying to be Border Patrol. :X

I can just visualize you with sweat all over your body. 

Take a sweet time to do so. California is great but from what I hear it is the least area with openings since well...it's cali. Everyone wants to work there rather than the middle of nowhere.

Just now, OverlordMcGeek said:

I can just visualize you with sweat all over your body. 

Take a sweet time to do so. California is great but from what I hear it is the least area with openings since well...it's cali. Everyone wants to work there rather than the middle of nowhere.

Actually, most openings are in Arizona and Texas right now, so there would be lots of sweating. ; )  I'd like one in Washington, 'cause that's why my damn house is, but I'm up for anything right now. Getting really tired of the MJ industry, you'd think that people that grow and handle marijuana would be calm and easy to work worth, but dear lord I have never seen so much drama anywhere else!

9 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Actually, most openings are in Arizona and Texas right now, so there would be lots of sweating. ; )  I'd like one in Washington, 'cause that's why my damn house is, but I'm up for anything right now. Getting really tired of the MJ industry, you'd think that people that grow and handle marijuana would be calm and easy to work worth, but dear lord I have never seen so much drama anywhere else!

A Teenage love life has more drama than that.