The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obsidian Dendra Armor Set (Renown PS4)

(PSN)Avulsed76

1 minute ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

Consoles carry the fashion frame to a different level!

Just waiting on the Tennogen stuff to complete the console fashion railguns. 

>.>

Shame the PS4 can't put out enough graphical fidelity to show off the pretty skins and models.

#burn

16 minutes ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

I don't know to what you're refering to? The PS4 is build for high grade graphics.... 

It's really not. It's built to save Sony money to they don't hemorrhage money on the first couple of years of their new console's life again.

With that out of the way, I agree: anybody have screenshots? I'm curious.

39 minutes ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

I don't know to what you're refering to? The PS4 is build for high grade graphics.... 

Just the usual PC nonsense.  Best tip, ignore it and move on.  The PC "elitists" love talking down to console users whenever they get the chance.

On topic : I think it looks really good.  Probably going to pick it up since I skipped the last one.

While the PS4 version is no slouch. Pretty safe to say that graphical fidelity is gonna look better on a higher end PC.

I wish they would hurry up and work out an agreement so that console players can have access to Tennogen stuff. There are some cool skins coming out of that group.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)horridhal said:

Just the usual PC nonsense.  Best tip, ignore it and move on.  The PC "elitists" love talking down to console users whenever they get the chance.

On topic : I think it looks really good.  Probably going to pick it up since I skipped the last one.

Is there some issue with consoles that causes those that play them to be unable to take a joke? I mean, the presence of '#burn' at the end of my post ought to imply that it's tongue in cheek.

7 minutes ago, Littlerift said:

Is there some issue with consoles that causes those that play them to be unable to take a joke? I mean, the presence of '#burn' at the end of my post ought to imply that it's tongue in cheek.

lol nah. it's forums/interwebs thing man. most ppl get their panties in a bunch and get all keyboard commando because it leads to growth in e-peen, if you didn't already know

9 minutes ago, matto said:

And the Console vs PC war has begun :x

not really tbh. Any reasonable person will concede the better graphical fidelity to PC, or at least the potential for better graphical fidelity. Still, the PS4 version is not terribly behind or anything.

32 minutes ago, Littlerift said:

It is an objectively bad joke.  Both in taste and in comedy.