The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LoR Seems to bring out a few bad peeps :(

CorerMaximus

5 minutes ago, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

Really? Cause according to this, you failed the first 5 tries of the Raid.

http://wf.christx.tw/JordasSearch.php?id=Ryunokage

So tell me, What went wrong the first 5 attempts? cause i'm sure without a shadow of a doubt that if somebody explained it to you. You could have beaten it.

The antiserum injector in the 2nd phase of phase 3 wouldn't get swallowed by the phage, couldn't progress, we restarted several times before realizing it was buggered up.

3 minutes ago, Ryunokage said:

The antiserum injector in the 2nd phase of phase 3 wouldn't get swallowed by the phage, couldn't progress, we restarted several times before realizing it was buggered up.

That's a really really common bug. Did you know that if the host enters the second nerve that bug magically disappears? 

Too bad nobody ever explained that to you. You might wanna change your opinion as most problems can be simply fixed by not being toxic

After reading the original post I've got to say I'm sorry to OP but its Clear Player A & B just needed bodies for the more elaborate parts of the sortie. It is meant to be difficult but end up becoming tedious and requires a lot of bodies to stand here or there and hack this or that panel. Can't agree with the put downs. my best advice to you is to watch youtube videos of sortie runs and run it with your clan or friends until you feel you're experienced enough to lead a run.

Just now, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

I want the option to solo it...or play with any number of players.

Soloing removes the whole point of the raid, They would have to remove every mechanic off the raid and it would rain arcanes, making them worthless.

You can fight very hek solo already and jordas is just locked behind the atlas quest if you wanna kill him. But the raids need to stay 4-8 players to complete.

Raids are normally missions that require 8-24 players to beat

1 hour ago, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

That's a really really common bug. Did you know that if the host enters the second nerve that bug magically disappears? 

Too bad nobody ever explained that to you. You might wanna change your opinion as most problems can be simply fixed by not being toxic

That early on in the raid's release, not enough people had figured it out, at least none in my group nor in my circle of friends. So I doubt what you suggest quite fits with the scenario at the time.

Even if it were known, I still see no reason why other players can't take the initiative to ask questions or look things up on their own. I mean honestly, none of my teachers have ever spoon fed me, and I wound up better for it. Why you continue to insist that I molly-coddle the worst of examples of humanity, I do not know.

4 hours ago, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

So tell me, What went wrong the first 5 attempts? cause i'm sure without a shadow of a doubt that if somebody explained it to you. You could have beaten it.

Haha this site only shows the real tries not the fast runs xD so pretty much only the pug fails 

3 hours ago, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

Soloing removes the whole point of the raid, They would have to remove every mechanic off the raid and it would rain arcanes, making them worthless.

You can fight very hek solo already and jordas is just locked behind the atlas quest if you wanna kill him. But the raids need to stay 4-8 players to complete.

Jordas needs 2, lor needed 2 too now it needs 4

Yeah no, I had it explained and still didnt make sense to me until I played it.  That's simply a learning style more than anything else. 

2 hours ago, Ryunokage said:

That early on in the raid's release, not enough people had figured it out, at least none in my group nor in my circle of friends. So I doubt what you suggest quite fits with the scenario at the time.

Even if it were known, I still see no reason why other players can't take the initiative to ask questions or look things up on their own. I mean honestly, none of my teachers have ever spoon fed me and I wound up better for it. Why you continue to insist that I molly-coddle the worst of examples of humanity, I do not know.

The problem here, is that you already mentioned that you wouldn't give them an explanation, even if they did ask a question. Considering you failed your first 5 attempts on jordas, wouldn't you be more inclined to explain to people so you actually beat it? Also teachers teach... something you know nothing about as you said in your earlier posts. 

4 hours ago, Ryunokage said:

Unrelated to the topic, thnks for sharing the link. I always wondered how many runs I did for raids....

No, it removes idiotic puzzles. Which is a good thing. Stop defending failed design.

On 3/25/2016 at 2:00 AM, Necrius said:

What I hate most - "meta-gamers" who demand from others to watch videos and look up the wiki. It's a major game flaw that learning a whole game mode must happen outside the game and some elitist jerks are pushing this into others.

Well said.

I have no problem with removing some of the mechanics of the puzzles and making it so teams smaller than four can complete the trial. The trials aren't fun really and while its nice to get the arcanes enhancements; its not worth the trouble of having to rely on everyone to perfectly do silly puzzles while controlling hoards of overlevelled enemies. I would love for missions that encouraged teamwork but especially the Second stage of Law of Retribution. It particularly hurts that without help from other players, or watching different YouTube videos, there is no explanation or building upon of other missions outside of the trial. It is like the game and trial are separate animals or at least approach from different mechanical angles.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Lord_Gremlin said:

No, it removes idiotic puzzles. Which is a good thing. Stop defending failed design.

You need to earn your arcanes. 

If you don't like LoR go run the jordas raid. Its actually more straightforward.

That being said LoR takes like 30 minutes for each difficulty

Edited by (PS4)UltraKardas

This is why I don't want to do Raids at all. I've never done a single one, and I most likely never will because of how toxic people seemingly get. I don't care if I'm the only player without arcanes or that cool looking badge, Warframe is the only game I can play that isn't full of people who want to rip my throat out for a small mess up. I plan on keeping it that way.

Edited by HammerofDusk

5 minutes ago, HammerofDusk said:

This is why I don't want to do Raids at all. I've never done a single one, and I most likely never will because of how toxic people seemingly get. I don't care if I'm the only player without arcanes or that cool looking badge, Warframe is the only game I can play that isn't full of people who want to rip my throat out for a small mess up. I plan on keeping it that way.

Just raid with friends, bro. 

The shenanigans that happen in a raid are quite fun.

i have a friend who swears that an invisible scorpion pulled them off a button xD