Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is something we Should've had for a while

TheRaidNade

I am making a request to DE to add a memorial in all the relays or sigil or something in memory of Animae258 because I thought something would've been added but nothing has and I think its fair that something is to commemorate our fallen tenno, so please if anyone can bring this to DE's attention that would be great 

5 minutes ago, TheRaidNade said:

I am making a request to DE to add a memorial in all the relays or sigil or something in memory of Animae258 because I thought something would've been added but nothing has and I think its fair that something is to commemorate our fallen tenno, so please if anyone can bring this to DE's attention that would be great 

I... don't get what this is about...?

1 minute ago, ashrah said:

they will  be primed but not soon.. cz all old frames need to be primed first... including  new frames incoming... its long road

wut?

I don't know about idea though, as making a memorial just for one guy doesn't seems right, famous person or not...it's all same for all.

Not to be disrespectful to a player of the game that passed away, but they're not the first nor last.

That player has been acknowledged during Prime Time and has received a generous amount of respect and recognition, so I don't really see the need for anything more in-game.

Honestly that person probably had a lot more important things in their life than a silly game like Warframe.

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

Not to be disrespectful to a player of the game that passed away, but they're not the first nor last.

That player has been acknowledged during Prime Time and has received a generous amount of respect and recognition, so I don't really see the need for anything more in-game.

Honestly that person probably had a lot more important things in their life than a silly game like Warframe.

Exactly, it's a game.

If people wish to spread the news of his death, so be it. But like him, and EVERYONE ELSE, WE ALL DIE.

You don't need a super-sad memorial thing in some relay to make new players go "Holy S#&$ wuuut?".

At least, this is my opinion. It might be harsh, but c'mon now, we all die sooner or later.

2 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Oh, I didn't know I found out about it last night and it brought me to tears because I was listening to the music of when you enter the focus room and i felt as if there should be some memorial or something but i see they already did something so good on DE nevermind then 

5 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Exactly, it's a game.

EVERYONE ELSE, WE ALL DIE.

The point is, it's a game as you said earlier. Making a memorial seems unnecessary coz like AM-Bunny and you said, we all die eventually so it's not a unique of a thing to make a memorial for that one person. Sorry if this sounds harsh, I did not intent to mean that way. Hope you understand.

Edited by LogaMC1995

Ummm no disrespected intended. But why does he needs some kind of visual in game? No offense, ppl die everyday. Just because he was a Warframe player & he died doesnt mean DE should automatically have some kind of visual in game to represent him/her. Instead of trying to get DE to put something in game. You could honor the memory. Playing as his/her favorite frame from time to time. Play as his/her favorite frame, weapons & name the load out his/her name. You can honor the memory of the fallen hero by playing as their favorite load out. That's what I'll do instead of coming to the forums requesting DE to honor the memory themselves.

Please not this again....It's not like that person is anything special compared to other people who passed out. It's sad for the people who lost him, i can understand them (but i don't understand people making a drama that didn't even know the guy at the first place. he maybe could have been your worst enemy, who knows?). Still, this is a video game, not a cemetary. Also what i extremely dislike is the fact that this guy's pass out gets played like the world is going down. Meanwhile noone gives a f**k about other people who die. Only because they haven't been mentioned in a video game forum. Not cool at all!

So get over it already people. It won't be your last confrontation with death. And death is also part of the life!

31 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Exactly.

38 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Took the words out of my mouth. This pretty much sums up everything. I don't think there is anything more to say in this thread now honestly.

7 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Please not this again....It's not like that person is anything special compared to other people who passed out. It's sad for the people who lost him, i can understand them (but i don't understand people making a drama that didn't even know the guy at the first place. he maybe could have been your worst enemy, who knows?). Still, this is a video game, not a cemetary. Also what i extremely dislike is the fact that this guy's pass out gets played like the world is going down. Meanwhile noone gives a f**k about other people who die. Only because they haven't been mentioned in a video game forum. Not cool at all!

So get over it already people. It won't be your last confrontation with death. And death is also part of the life!

Exactly.

I also believe in-game items based on the individual are not necessary. His memory in those that love him are enough.

You could have been a lot less douchey with your statement, just saying.

3 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

I also believe in-game items based on the individual are not necessary. His memory in those that love him are enough.

You could have been a lot less douchey with your statement, just saying.

I didn't mean to sound "douchey" I just kinda have a soft spot for people who pass away and I learned about this last night and I didn't DE  had already done things to honor him and it isn't about him being special or anything it's just that it caught me off guard y'know

Just now, TheRaidNade said:

I didn't mean to sound "douchey" I just kinda have a soft spot for people who pass away and I learned about this last night and I didn't DE  had already done things to honor him and it isn't about him being special or anything it's just that it caught me off guard y'know

He was referring to this:

16 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Exactly.

no...just no.

I'm sorry for this players family and friends with this loss. But to ask every single player to have to see this "memorial" whenever they go to a relay would be asinine and a terrible move for DE. He was ONE person. Players die everyday; Do you think they should get memorials too?

25 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Exactly.

This. it's a game people, I play to have fun not to be reminded that death is imminent and unavoidable.