Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell me about Rubico, if you will

VampirePirate

Question

9 answers to this question

I'm generally not a fan of sniper rifles, but the Rubico is enjoyable.  It takes some time to get used to the scale of the zoom - you can zoom it in twice and IIRC get better crits.

Don't remember my build off the top of my head, but I can see about snagging a screenie later tonight. 

It hits like a Hyekka truck when scoring a critical headshot, but the reload of 3.0 seconds is sluggish for 5 shots. It also has a really short combo counter build up and duration.

I'd recommend using it with duration built Toxin Elemental Ward Chroma or Primed Fast Hands.

Welp, I have over 7,500 kills with it.

Here's my build - I never updated it to include the Shadow Debt Mods; they'd probably be a good choice if you're looking to swap one of those out.

2r3c3Eg.jpg

In terms of how it performs, it's really fun. The reload time is annoyingly long, and Primed Fast Hands is really necessary, in my opinion. It hits ridiculously hard though - it's usually my weapon of choice if I'm doing a Sortie or something else with level 100 enemies. It has no trouble taking them down.