Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe CGI commercial: What song would you pick?

(PSN)FriendSharkey

1 minute ago, Twilight_Vanguard said:

I pick Carry On by Avenged Sevenfold, I don't know how to add video to the forms if some on could u could see why that song would be great pick.

You just paste the YouTube link into your post and it will auto-embed it :)

Mesa peacemaker or a blindfolded Excal using exalted blade to cut down a huge swarm of bailiffs. Have the camera cut to different angles of them being cut into pieces or catching bullets with their faces. 0:16-0:41

Who do you want to appeal to?
"Escape The Fate - This War Is Ours (sNip mix)" (because I dislike the screaming) would appeal to some players (including me), while providing high paced action.
"Linkin Park - Across The Line" - Also would appeal to many players, Linking Park is well know group (for good or bad) and it can fit into the game style.
"Blue Stahli - Shotgun Senorita" - Just pop up Nova waving Hek/Tigris in here.
Wait, this is going towards more aggressive clips. I think that there should be at least couple of versions. Aggressive is easy, but how about the slow, dramatically ones (as you understand that Mirage has died)? I honestly would still krank up something heavy, and make a viking funeral from it. But everyone should get a pick. 
And a comedic one should be presented as well. It is all action and drama, until you see a grinner getting launched into the stratosphere thanks to Jat Kittag. 

50 minutes ago, (XB1)Graysmog said:

Hrm, I'll just drop a few here, why not?

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

dude we dont need megalovania here and if we going to use a MoS song i think it would be best if DE asked gavin to make a song and then use it because i know that gavin would make something to make us all jump through a window like a ninja and then cry like babies if he focus on the lore

17 minutes ago, RedGoat989 said:

dude we dont need megalovania here and if we going to use a MoS song i think it would be best if DE asked gavin to make a song and then use it because i know that gavin would make something to make us all jump through a window like a ninja and then cry like babies if he focus on the lore

Emphasis on "suggestions". As in, I'm not really keen one way or another if any of them are put into the possible CGI trailer, I'm just suggesting them as they seem to fit Warframe's style, in my personal opinion.

well I like a lot of different types of Metal and Industrial Rock, but I know not everybody is into that. I like what they've done so far, especially with the Second Dream, and I'd probably appreciate the Void music if I hadn't spent so long in the Void that it becomes a near permanent backing track to my life.

a little more heavier guitar and some more Sorrow Erhu would be nice, maybe a tiny bit of Dubstep for scenes where we fight Corpus.