Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tomorrow's the day! Praise the Sun!

LordOfScrugging

42 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Dank souls 3 is upon us. got it preloaded and getting ready to git gud. who else is hyped?

Haven't bought it yet. Still busy with my first DS2 run. Currently at the duke's dear freja.

Just now, Skycook3y said:

Haven't bought it yet. Still busy with my first DS2 run. Currently at the duke's dear freja.

hmmm bloodborne has blurred my memory a bit. the dukes are the 3 shadow guys that consists of 1 katana user, a guy with a pyro hand and another weapon and one who exclusively casts pyro mancy? then once the life is fully down they summon giant snakes and get snakes for heads?

29 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Me me!! I'm going to spend a few hours just customizing my character. 

25 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

same xD

There's not THAT much to customize, plus 99% of the time you'll be covered by your armor.

1 minute ago, LordOfScrugging said:

hmmm bloodborne has blurred my memory a bit. the dukes are the 3 shadow guys that consists of 1 katana user, a guy with a pyro hand and another weapon and one who exclusively casts pyro mancy? then once the life is fully down they summon giant snakes and get snakes for heads?

Nah, Duke's dear freja is that huge two headed spider that you can only attack on it's heads

1 minute ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Those are the Shadows of Yahrnam, Lord.

3 minutes ago, residente said:

There's not THAT much to customize, plus 99% of the time you'll be covered by your armor.

I don't care if its covered by helmet and armor. I've got to get my character interesting to me.

3 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

hey, don't judge my way of playing. still wanna look as good under the armor as with it on ;p

Absolutely, yes to this. I like your style, Lord! 

Why must they make the character go hollow and ugly? Can we have an option to just have a pretend hollow and keep our flesh? First priority: stock up mightily on effigy.