The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really now? Cases of insane bad luck

Teadude

So i spent 75 hard earned plat from trading on a bastet valkyr helmet not too long ago. Went to bed. Got an alert. And whaddya know. A bloody bastet helmet for an alert. At least i skipped the crafting and resources steps but alerts are getting very suspicious to me.

What are your cases of bad luck? 

Edited by Teadude

wow, first time I see someone 'buying' a helmet...and not even a rare one either >___> 

well, I sold my arcane pendragon helm for like 100p 5 or 6 months ago (for a badass mordred helmet, so no regrets there) and now it's selling for 300.....that's the first thing that can up to my mind, I'm sure there are a lot though >.> 

1 hour ago, (PS4)satsukixpenny said:

Paid 450 for nova prime and mag prime sets from one guy. Saw each going for like 150 separate on chat yesterday. EVERYTHING IS FINE. Actually I don't mind. Gotta give back to the community some how.

Always check going rates on War frame market, surprising the variation on price. 

Back before I knew anything I bought a Soma Prime from this guy who wanted 20 plat, after I paid I realised he only sold me the blueprint so basically had to buy all the parts later. Totally overpaid so I never trade anything without checking first, at least it gives you a good idea. That guy was a troll, invited me to play some games but always hid way back letting me do all the work and killing. Was a royal a-hole...

like a week ago I bought high noon for 15 plat for my redeemer

then while running orokin moon spy missions like usual to level up stuff, I get not 1, but two high noon drops (and 2 astral twilights and 3 crushing ruins in some later runs).

But on the bright side, I managed to sell the high noons back for like 15 plat each (and I also sold some of the other mods as well).

I once farmed loki prime's helmet for several months till I gave up and bought it. I found 2 of them the next day :/

And in an excavation sortie, I disconnected from my game with 200 cryotic remaining lol since then I cannot stand the game mode.

Found a rare orokin container and got the last mantis part I needed, but failed the mission due to not paying attention (I was using a new weapon and having fun).

Before that I also found a rare orokin container, one day later I read the patch notes and it turned out they were bugged to not drop mantis parts at all.

I have never found another one since these 2 incidents.

Edited by OG_DragonSkllzz
Addd another thing

5 hours ago, shadowfire380 said:

Did the sortie today with a friend and I got a host migration on the way to extraction and lost out on a snipetron receiver. He doesn't even want it so he will sell it but it was one of the parts I needed.

What a strange friendship, if he can't gift you a needed part

I was trying to make a complete Nyx Prime set, need the chassis. I had 4 T3 Exterminates, the closes I got was a Nyx P system, which I already had. So I went and baught it with plat from a guy. Day later I was on a excavation mission and got a T3 Exterminate key, used it, got the Nyx P chassis... Course, I traded it to a friend instead of selling it...

The two things that stand out the most for me is having High Noon drop during the 5th wave on a dark sector defense, only to have the game bug out, and never finishing the wave. Must've waited 10 minutes looking everywhere to see if there was anything left or if moving away from the objective would fix whatever bugged out. Ended up having to quit out of the mission and loose the mod. And to make it worse I even had the Redeemer equipped that mission...

The second one I am a little bit to blame myself. I had put up trying to get rhino prime, boltor prime and ankyros prime despite knowing that they would be taken to the vault. So when I did try and farm up the void runs for them, I got hit by bad RNG and spent the whole last week trying to farm for the different parts. I ended up missing out on one single piece for each. That was enough to burn me out on the game for a while.

12 hours ago, Stouty22 said:

I am litterally on my 64th attempt to get trin systems from t3md. I am almost convinced it doesn't exist.

I've run 57 looking for Spira Blades and found 5 of those but no blades. Lately my luck with forma drops has just been terrible. I want more BPs but somehow I can run 7 T3 Sabs and only find 2.

8 minutes ago, Generalsherman said:

I've run 57 looking for Spira Blades and found 5 of those but no blades. Lately my luck with forma drops has just been terrible. I want more BPs but somehow I can run 7 T3 Sabs and only find 2.

Man that sucks :/ I just sold mine or I could have given it to you..

I've been farming for Vengeful Revenant almost daily since the moon tile set was released in December, It still has not dropped. I stopped counting how many sentients I have killed but last I looked at my neurodes stockpile I had over 500 of those so it has to be around that number because I stopped farming those things when I realize those fools dropped them (not all the time but sometimes they do)

On a weird twist of fate though, after spending about 7 hours farming for it one weekend, I came across a Tenno that asked me what I was looking for in that tile set (I didn't care for the drift mods, I have massive stockpiles of those). I told him my plight and gave him a rant on how I felt about RNG... He felt sorry for me and he then invited me to his dojo and proceeded to gift me HIS vengeful Revenant... 0_0 I wa both delighted and somewhat embarrassed to take it. 

Anyways, I am still farming for it and one day when it does drop for me I will give it away to someone else as well.

Edited by S0V3REiGN