The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE you must remove conditions from assasination sorties

ariivanasan

16 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

Sargas Ruk Sortie assassination challenge is now closed. Nobody has provided any videos of killing the brat during his first stage, though many people oneshot him on forums as I predicted lol how surprising.

You realise we can only do the Sortie once right? I couldn't make a video because I'd already killed him and I imagine many other players were in the same boat.

2 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

Once you have completed the sortie you can re-run any sortie mission. The only "once" thing in sortie is the final reward. Your argument is invalid.

You can? I thought it was only if someone else was hosting. Seriously didn't know that. Oh well, I don't need any potatoes anyway.

Edited by Zilchy

39 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

So what do you gain by someone proving that Ruk can be one shot? aiming at a weak point and firing an OP weapon doesn't prove any amount of skill.

I think he's skeptical of the one-shotting claims and basically asking for proof. That seems to be the general tone of his posts.

50 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

So what do you gain by someone proving that Ruk can be one shot?

Indeed it is so. However, if I had simply said "it is not possible with lvl 100 Ruk" that would have triggered an endless and pointless discussion with multiple people taking sides.

So I merely set a challenge to see, whose statements I should take with a pinch of salt. Apart from that I gain nothing.

Edited by SeaUrchins

23 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

So what you guys are basically saying is that unless you have the exact right gear and and exact right team it's not easy and your screwed.....well how does that sound playerbase who doesn't have everything in the game?

Yeah that's pretty much the idea... bring the proper gear for the job. There's more than one way to get things done, not like you have to have an exact loadout or you will autofail, but you do need to have a decent selection of things to choose from.

As for the playerbase who still haven't built up their arsenal? Well, sorties are considered to be endgame for a reason... you need to have pretty much done everything else in the game. If you don't have the arsenal, you are probably also short on experience, and in both cases you've got a ways to go before you're ready to tackle sorties with much success. Relax and be happy that there is still a lot in Warframe for you to do!

7 hours ago, mooser6 said:

Yeah that's pretty much the idea... bring the proper gear for the job. There's more than one way to get things done, not like you have to have an exact loadout or you will autofail, but you do need to have a decent selection of things to choose from.

As for the playerbase who still haven't built up their arsenal? Well, sorties are considered to be endgame for a reason... you need to have pretty much done everything else in the game. If you don't have the arsenal, you are probably also short on experience, and in both cases you've got a ways to go before you're ready to tackle sorties with much success. Relax and be happy that there is still a lot in Warframe for you to do!

*mutters something about the simulor and goes to farm....who am I kidding im just going to buy it for like 20 plat)

Maybe not solo, but i think it is theorectically possible in a team. Unless someone just spammed sonar like 50 times (does sonar even work on sargus ruk?)

Either that or max str eclipse mirage. I dno.

I know ash can strip all his armour with seeking shuirken though.

Theoretically it is possible in solo as well: if you strip his armor, you only need to dps 2000*(1+(100−1)^2 × 0.015 )=296 030 hp out of him (right?). There are weapons that can dish out this number in a single shot.

Edited by SeaUrchins

10 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

Theoretically it is possible in solo as well: if you strip his armor, you only need to dps 2000*(1+(100−1)^2 × 0.015 )=296 030 hp out of him (right?). There are weapons that can dish out this number in a single shot.

Tonkor. Tonkor? Tonkor!

Blame the game for being hard, cuz your enormous ego can't handle that your gamplay/ skill/ knowledge/ or understanding is the problem, not the game sense others here have done it. I mean who likes a challange nowdays, spoiled brat kids, or weak persons who cant overcome their falls and need to find something to blame on.

Edited by uevenflex

1 hour ago, SeaUrchins said:

Maybe someone can oneshot Sargas Ruk during the first stage on Saturn? If you did it with lvl 100, I am sure you can repeat that on lvl 19, right? :]

Probably not that hard to prove, since i once got to the final stage of sargus ruk using rhino and paris prime.