Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame Confirmed! Vauban Prime!

(PSN)Elctrcstel

17 hours ago, (PS4)abb12355 said:

I agree, Idk but people in the community usually prefer Crit over Status, which confuses me. I mean People will chose a Full on critical build Over A Hybrid Build consisting of Critical and Status.

Other then That, what do you think the Akstiletto Prime stats will be?

Here's my opinion on the what should be buffed.

Base damage 18-30. (it would be A balanced Weapon, 10 impact, 10 puncture, 10 slash)

Increases Critical Chance and Multiplier

Critical Chance would be Increased to 20% and the Multiplier to 2X critical multiplier.

Increased Status Chance from 15% to 25%.

And Lastly, a Reload buff from 1.1 to 0.5

If the weapon has a high crit chance it makes sense to build it full crit.

Status builds aren't useful because,

1. Damage status like slashing, heat, etc... suck. The damage is just too low.

2. Utility status like viral, radiation, or magnetic only need to proc once per enemy. With the high fire rate of most weapons and multishot mods you don't have to build for it. You get those procs reliably with a damage focused build.

I was not talking about status at all. I meant the built-in utility features of weapons such as mag size, reload time, etc...

Edited by Inmemoratus

3 hours ago, Inmemoratus said:

If the weapon has a high crit chance it makes sense to build it full crit.

Status builds aren't useful because,

1. Damage status like slashing, heat, etc... suck. The damage is just too low.

2. Utility status like viral, radiation, or magnetic only need to proc once per enemy. With the high fire rate of most weapons and multishot mods you don't have to build for it. You get those procs reliably with a damage focused build.

I was not talking about status at all. I meant the built-in utility features of weapons such as mag size, reload time, etc...

Oh sorry, Yeah Akstilettos Utilities Definitely beat out the Aksomatis. Reload, accuracy, Spool up, it's so good

76-90 would be -14, so that means 90-76 = 14, that will result in 2 weeks.

So, if my maths is right, we SHOULD be getting Vauban Prime sometime in :16th of May- 20th of may, Unless DE wishes to DELAY it, or they give it out EARLY. which I feel they shuold

What you fokes think? 

If the pattern holds, Vauban Prime will not release until we receive a PSA about the next Prime retirement, which will of course be Loki Prime. The past two notifications have been a month in advance.

Edited by (PS4)BlitzKeir

It depends on the popularity of the current PA. Trinity lasted so long partially due to the fact that so many people liked her. So they kept her up a little longer. Likewise, Nyx and Volt Prime weren't as popular, and so they got taken down earlier.

49 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

I think it's early compared to the gap between Trin and Saryn.

So U19 with new starchart, or later with the same gap as the other primes

Well, that is true, tho Primes are never released in big updates, so high chances of U19 coming out before Booben are very slim, tho it whuold be nice for U19/Umbra & Valban to come out all in one huge update, that keep people busy for a while. Including myself. 

45 minutes ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

If the pattern holds, Vauban Prime will not release until we receive a PSA about the next Prime retirement, which will of course be Loki Prime. The past two notifications have been a month in advance.

That is yes, but I  highly dout we will get another Vault, as U19 is quite soon, im sure it will all be thrown out once U19 hits 

44 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Closer to four weeks I'd say; I think Booben Prime will be the last week of May.

The 90-day booster schedule has never been a good measure for how long a Prime Access lasts.

Just look at Nyx Prime PA (78 days) and Trinity Prime PA (127 days).

That is true, but the normal daily is 90 days each, by counting on the news letter as well, as well for the boosters. I want it to come out within 2 weeks, cuz I'm burned out and I want to try the Primed Valban, as I hate the looks of the original.

14 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

It depends on the popularity of the current PA. Trinity lasted so long partially due to the fact that so many people liked her. So they kept her up a little longer. Likewise, Nyx and Volt Prime weren't as popular, and so they got taken down earlier.

Yes, Trin was very popular, but I highly doute Syarn Prime is, besides her new youtube video things, cuz alot of people are salty about her "Nerf", so I highly expect her to come down early or as normal time, within 2 weeks.

2 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Didn't they say towards the end of spring? wouldn't that be late may/early june?

That's the same thought that I had, if his prime accessories appeal to me enough I might get it but last time I had the 'buyers regret' cause it was so expensive for me at the time

3 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Didn't they say towards the end of spring? wouldn't that be late may/early june?

Yes, but that whuold be stupid, I whuold assume they said that wrong, cuz that whuold mean Syarn Prime will be  5-6 weeks late, and 5-6 delays, Unless they are going to give out Excal Umbra, after they ship out Syarn. Then gives Umbra a few weeks, until Valban Prime, thats a Interesting theory 

8 minutes ago, LittleArachnid said:

That's the same thought that I had, if his prime accessories appeal to me enough I might get it but last time I had the 'buyers regret' cause it was so expensive for me at the time

I just want a unique accessory again. lately it's just 'prime' versions of existing cosmetics. what happened to targis prime, noru prime, etc. we need something unique.

edit: forgot about the syandana saryn came with. not as good as the older accessories though, we need a new armor set.

Edited by LordOfScrugging

1 minute ago, LittleArachnid said:

I always go for the 2nd choice, that comes with the Weapon & Frame and Pics, I always go for the Last one after.

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

Yes, but that whuold be stupid, I whuold assume they said that wrong, cuz that whuold mean Syarn Prime will be  5-6 weeks late, and 5-6 delays, Unless they are going to give out Excal Umbra, after they ship out Syarn. Then gives Umbra a few weeks, until Valban Prime, thats a Interesting theory 

No, there is nothing stupid about it. nothing says that saryn is ending in 2 weeks, just the boosters. you should know by now that the booster theory was thrown out the window long ago.

Edited by LordOfScrugging

11 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

That is yes, but I  highly dout we will get another Vault, as U19 is quite soon, im sure it will all be thrown out once U19 hits 

I hadn't thought of that. That's true, they were only retiring Primes because of the bloated drop tables, and they have plans for the new star chart that will alleviate that.

As for the release date of late spring, that was in reference to the fairy frame. Not Vauban Prime.

Edited by (PS4)BlitzKeir

Well who actually knows. U19 is coming out in May or June, they said they want to put volt and mags rework and all the warframes Passives before U19. They said that will come out before the end of May. Soon?? And they said at pax east Vauban prime will come out at late/end of spring. That's June 16th, around there so. Idk I would love to see it come out now but they are working on it.

8 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

Well, that is true, tho Primes are never released in big updates, so high chances of U19 coming out before Booben are very slim, tho it whuold be nice for U19/Umbra & Valban to come out all in one huge update, that keep people busy for a while. Including myself. 

Star Chart Update probably not this year because watch the 72 dev stream. They dont know anything about it yet, let alone have it running.

Excal Umbra ... probably not this year, unless it has something to do with War Within.

Edited by TheBright888