Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is arrow mutation actually worth it?

D4K4R

Question

9 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Dia_Arazkus said:

you CAN use ammo restores or use the mutation mod. its really up to you to be honest. I use it on my cernos and i have no problem killing enemies level 100+

How is my build for rakta cernos? Serration, Point Strike, Vital Sense, Split Chamver, Infected Clip, Stormbringer, Hellfire, arrow mutation.

11 minutes ago, Momaw said:

I'm probably one of few people on the planet that has actually used it. But I also tend to shoot the bow fast and sloppy. So.  If you like shooting more than aiming, go for it \o/

I'm in the same boat as you. I find that the arrow and sniper ammo doesn't drop enough for me and I don't use ammo restores so arrow mutation has proven to be very helpful even though it's unranked.

no, I've almost never ran out of arrows, even with the Rakta Cernos. I usually find that if it takes that many arrows to get the job done, you either need to tweak your build, you're not getting crits, or you're shooting something really tough that you should probably Debuff first if possible. 72 is more than enough.

if you insist on using Arrow Mutation though, swap out an elemental for it. keep the crit mods, because that's what Bows are best at.