The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kill it! Kill it with fire!

--RV--ohestnes

1 hour ago, Konga said:

Dude, seriously, how much is one? I would buy an imprint of this little dude in a heartbeat. Maybe even two imprints.

He he, I'll give them to you. The fact that someone else might ... appreciate this thing makes me feel better about what I have to do

so sad but why kill it? just because he is skinny and kinda ugly u murder a poor dog? if u had a kid and he had no legs and was ugly as all hell would u murder it? dont kill dogs save them, take care of them and if u dont want to. take them to the lotus is better than being a monster. send ur dogs today to the lotus dog adoption house saving unwanted kubrowns everyday

now seriously it is ugly but why murder the poor dog just take it to the lotus and breed another one

15 hours ago, RedGoat989 said:

so sad but why kill it? just because he is skinny and kinda ugly u murder a poor dog? if u had a kid and he had no legs and was ugly as all hell would u murder it? dont kill dogs save them, take care of them and if u dont want to. take them to the lotus is better than being a monster. send ur dogs today to the lotus dog adoption house saving unwanted kubrowns everyday

now seriously it is ugly but why murder the poor dog just take it to the lotus and breed another one

I make imprints of them and wait for them to die off. Since I upgraded my stasis thing they wont die anymore :( So now I gotta pay to eject them into space.

22 hours ago, RedGoat989 said:

just take it to the lotus and breed another one

You know what those 25k credits are for right? That's so the lotus can pay for the food for your puppy. Basically, giving your puppy to the Lotus is sentencing it to a slow death by starvation.

• 3 weeks later...