Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your stories of embarassing wounds?

Eldnacpeek

Don't remember what age I was, but definitely older than 15. Managed to get a papercut in my right middle finger while doing homework, it was so deep it actually left a scar. I tell everyone I got it during a fist fight where someone had a knife :/ (Yay for Internet anonymity)

17 or 18 years old back in my Computer Service Technician & Networking class, a blob of lead solder fell on the table. I thought it cooled off so I pried it with my finger, bad idea because it was still really hot. Got a blister for my trouble (I later tried to pop it, only got a cut for my trouble).

That was the only time I hurt myself in that class by being an idiot, the rest (cutting my fingers on the component endings while trying to pick up a circuit board) were accidents

Edited by Hayabusa97

tl;dr

wanted to be a monkey ended up a crab

>be 6 or 7,

>best buds with this older cousin.  mucking about for majority of childhood in semi village home

>one day this female he was into left him for ........ greener pastures.

>sudden change in brother, he's more irritable now and doesn't laugh

>confused, he was quite the jovial chap ever sence i'd known him

>6 year old mind hatches brilliant idea to cheer brother again using slapstick comedy.

>For weeks I tried cheering him up via ridiculous acts of stupidity, Not one smirk.

>More weeks later, brother still in angstville and I was running outta ideas,

>suddenly see this discarded black pipe used for transporting water, looks rather dusty

>took the pipe, put it in underwear, "Behold brother for i am a monkey, witness me go bananas"

>brother unimpressed.

>continuing my monkey business when suddenly,a grainy feeling in my tenders followed by the pain of a thousand needles on my nads

>unbeknownst to me, the pipe i had used had a colony of red fire ants living in it.

>panic, start yelling bloody murder and running around simultaneously throwing away the makeshift tail.

>mfw CdoEHq9UkAEpmhr.jpg

>brother confused but catches up once he sees the remaining ants pouring out of pype.

>ran around at mach 2 for about 3 to 4 minutes because brother didn't help me as he was laughing too hard.

>then brother caught me and pulled off my shorts and undies still laughing as,literally 2 handfuls of red ants spill onto the ground

>have to walk home naked and apply ointment to lower body.

>brother jolly again but all of netherrealm in numb agony, think to myself, "a masterpiece is not a masterpiece without some tragedy"

>realize it's my magnum opus for that year

>forced to walk like a crab for weeks

>stings on my then then tender buns caused an allergic reaction

>have lightly freckled butt ever since

Edited by n00b_m0m0

Sliced a can of soda in half at three a.m. ....(dont ask) it went right through the can and into my finger/knuckle. I quickly pulled the knife out and used my fingers to put pressure on it and stopped the bleeding. I just went to bed and the next day it scabbed over and i let it heal on its own. Now i have a scar in the shape of a lighting bolt......my friends nicknamed me zeus. 

15 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Sliced a can of soda in half at three a.m. ....(dont ask) it went right through the can and into my finger/knuckle. I quickly pulled the knife out and used my fingers to put pressure on it and stopped the bleeding. I just went to bed and the next day it scabbed over and i let it heal on its own. Now i have a scar in the shape of a lighting bolt......my friends nicknamed me zeus. 

"Now i have a scar in the shape of a lighting bolt" What kind of knife are you using in order to give that scar?

Anyway I was 9 years old and i was running around in front of our house and a green bottle rolled up and like S#&$head i stepped on it and fell face first in the rocking concrete i now have hole in my forehead.

24 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

"Now i have a scar in the shape of a lighting bolt" What kind of knife are you using in order to give that scar?

Anyway I was 9 years old and i was running around in front of our house and a green bottle rolled up and like S#&$head i stepped on it and fell face first in the rocking concrete i now have hole in my forehead.

Thats awful, sounds painful....also a steak knife, the kind with the jagged ridges on it. Once when I was 11 i think I was riding my bike downhill in a forest preserve and i lost control i ended up flying of my bike hitting a tree branch flipping over said tree branch falling in the ground and somehow the bike landed on me... I was relativly unscathed so decided to just go home and contemplaated about what the F*** just happened and how was I ok. I pretty much stopped riding bikes after that.

5 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

((Oh really))

I once stepped on a nail :|

Edited by crimsonspartan1

Back in my early teens, used to live near the woods. Would ride my bike along the road and some paths through the trees that were nearby. One day (and I don't know how I missed it) was riding along the trail and somehow got hooked on some hard thorn type vine right around my neck. Got pulled off the bike and landed flat on my back. Ran home since I was only a couple minutes away with the right side of my neck torn up and bleeding. Mom freaked for a second when I came in, but proceed to clean me up - including pulling a few lodged thorns out.

Was no lasting damage thankfully; it only left a small scar. Hurt like hell though. And I felt like a total idiot explaining what happened. "No, I didn't see it..."

>Me being 4-5

>Parents bought a treadmill to work out (only for it to be never used again)

>My brother with me

>BrilliantIdea.gif

>Grab keys

>Turn on treadmill

>Set it to the highest setting ever

>Treadmill going super fast

>Throwing objects on treadmill belt

>Slip up

>"OhFuck"

>Sent hurtling towards the wall

>Pinned between treadmill and wall while my right arm was getting obliterated

>Brother stops treadmill

>Me crying downstairs to my sister 'cause I got 4 torn up spots on my hand/arm area

>Had to wear a gauze around my arm for the next week or two

>Now when everyone asks where I got those scars, I tell them it was a burn accident

They are still there to this day to remind me of my stupidity.

When I was much younger I once jumped through a glass door thinking it was open. Went right through and this wasn't the type of glass that when broken turns into a bunch of tiny chunks like nowadays. This glass came down in sheets. They said it was a miracle I didn't get my head cut off or anything. All I ended up with was a wound on my leg so deep I could see bone and 8 stitches. 

Edit: Also it happened at my grand moms house and when she replaced the door she painted a giant sunflower on it so everyone would know there was a door there lol. 

Edited by Gravalite

Was trying to impress a girl (to be fair, redhead, hyooj bewbz), slipped, landed on my chin.  My beard's thick enough, and the scar small enough, that it's not noticeable, but there's a bald patch on my chin from the scar.  Thankfully it's pretty much invisible when my beard's not there though.

2 hours ago, (PS4)JaysInc_ said:

-snip-

...I really thought that was going to end in complete degloving.

On 5/8/2016 at 1:20 AM, n00b_m0m0 said:

tl;dr

wanted to be a monkey ended up a crab

Reveal hidden contents

>be 6 or 7,

>best buds with this older cousin.  mucking about for majority of childhood in semi village home

>one day this female he was into left him for ........ greener pastures.

>sudden change in brother, he's more irritable now and doesn't laugh

>confused, he was quite the jovial chap ever sence i'd known him

>6 year old mind hatches brilliant idea to cheer brother again using slapstick comedy.

>For weeks I tried cheering him up via ridiculous acts of stupidity, Not one smirk.

>More weeks later, brother still in angstville and I was running outta ideas,

>suddenly see this discarded black pipe used for transporting water, looks rather dusty

>took the pipe, put it in underwear, "Behold brother for i am a monkey, witness me go bananas"

>brother unimpressed.

>continuing my monkey business when suddenly,a grainy feeling in my tenders followed by the pain of a thousand needles on my nads

>unbeknownst to me, the pipe i had used had a colony of red fire ants living in it.

>panic, start yelling bloody murder and running around simultaneously throwing away the makeshift tail.

>mfw CdoEHq9UkAEpmhr.jpg

>brother confused but catches up once he sees the remaining ants pouring out of pype.

>ran around at mach 2 for about 3 to 4 minutes because brother didn't help me as he was laughing too hard.

>then brother caught me and pulled off my shorts and undies still laughing as,literally 2 handfuls of red ants spill onto the ground

>have to walk home naked and apply ointment to lower body.

>brother jolly again but all of netherrealm in numb agony, think to myself, "a masterpiece is not a masterpiece without some tragedy"

>realize it's my magnum opus for that year

>forced to walk like a crab for weeks

>stings on my then then tender buns caused an allergic reaction

>have lightly freckled butt ever since

You, sir, I do believe have won the trophy for all time for greatest little brother ever.  That was hilarious XD

15 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Ouch..sounds painful. You see i didnt even feel when I got cut. But a nail......did it go deep ?

When right through my foot (the top of the nail was literally visible ontop of my foot :|)

it was also quite rusty for some apparent reason so it was alot worse. (Dunno where the hell the needle came from, i think it came off something which was quite old, which would explain the large amounf of rust)

Opened a can of dog food, it opened my middle finger. The can had a pull tab and as I was opening it my left hand slipped past the edge. The cut was on the inside of my top knuckle almost hitting both a nerve and a vein (fuuuuuuuuuuuu). Bleeding profusely it bled through several band-aids until my sisters came up with the quick-fix-idea of wrapping it in pads and securing it with tape. All because of a dog can.

5 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

When right through my foot (the top of the nail was literally visible ontop of my foot :|)

it was also quite rusty for some apparent reason so it was alot worse. (Dunno where the hell the needle came from, i think it came off something which was quite old, which would explain the large amounf of rust)

Ow... Seems awful. Well know I know to be careful were I step.

I was in my living room of an older house a few years back, my mum was ironing something, then she set the iron on the floor next to the board [the table was being used]. Being the idiot, I happened to walk into that same area and without looking, despite the noise, I hit the hot end of the iron and burned right under my knee. One of several scars I have.