The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How's Your Luck On Divine Will's Drops

55 runs: 5 breach loaders and 1 auger strike. 0 bore and 0 piercing caliber. Had to trade an extra breach loader for a bore and had to buy a piercing caliber from another player. Kinda sad when you have to buy an event mod from someone else even though you worked your &#! off killing a boss and dealing with PUGs spamming there tonkors at the boss constantly and not hacking a single terminal or bursa. 

31 runs: 3 bore, 2 breach loader, 1 auger strike, 1 piercing caliber. Got the PC after a 5 run streak of toxin where me and another decided to say "DE, we have enough toxin damage" and ran it with Saryn Primes. We flipped a little when we got it with the Saryns. Too many toxin mods that I already had 5 of each from Corrupted Vor.

so did a bit of research on the event for piercing mods. it seems to be hanging around 20% to 23% and the toxic mods are 75% to 80%.

i have calculated other peoples drop rates and they seem to be hanging around 23% to 27% but im hanging around 40% but then again its mostly luck.  

Edited by (XB1)MrWaffles69000

19 minutes ago, (XB1)MrWaffles69000 said:

so did a bit of research on the event for piercing mods. it seems to be hanging around 20% to 23% and the toxic mods are 75% to 80%.

i have calculated other peoples drop rates and they seem to be hanging around 23% to 27% but im hanging around 40% but then again its mostly luck.  

Yes it is all luck. I must be getting backlash from shadow debt, 3 argon scope and 3 maiming strike. 

This event? 55 kills: 5 breach loader and 1 auger strike. 0 bore and 0 piercing caliber. Not good with math but my percentages seem to be vastly different from your averages. 

327 runs

25 Auger Strike
18 Bore
20 Breach Loader
17 Piercing Cal

I need to run with my friend that's lucky with piercing cal drops before its over. Can't prove it, but some players get a particular mod more often than others. 

Final Count

Edited by (PS4)Bowjangelz

10 runs 10 toxic mods. Seems like a time waster, would rather build up sets of loki's and Lex's. But, what tactics are you using to complete it? ( frames, weapons, etc )   The last two times, a hydroid, 2 loki's and Rhino seem to work fairly well.  But, i'm sure others have better ways.

63 runs so far, 2 Breach Loader, 2 Piercing Caliber, 6 Bore, 3 Augur Strike. 20.6% droprate for me, not too bad, especially considering my 5 Argon Scopes.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Stingray_67 said:

But, i'm sure others have better ways.

1 Chroma with a Sancti Tigris sits down there and waits for him to down, then shoots him to instantly hit damage cap.  1 Hysteria cheese Valk to hack up top.  1 Nyx to, um, help with cc.    >.>
Averaging ~5 minute runs, zone in to zone in.  No ciphers, except occasionally to get out of lockdown.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

Ran it 14 times, got Tempo Royale, 3 Toxic Barrages, 5 Virulent Scourges, 4 Pistol Pestilence, and 1 Piercing Caliber after I went through 9 separate trades to get it.

When PC got it I got 3 puncture sets exactly, and over 33 sets of toxin mods