Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Slash Proc Monster

(PSN)lhbuch

Question

11 answers to this question

considering Stances alongside each other is difficult...

but Prisma Cleavers is a pretty good contender for this purpose.

Edit:

to be clear, i make the recommendation around considering what's capable of attacking relatively quickly, has high Crit Chance, has high Status Chance.

Edited by taiiat

I agree that the atterax and prisma dual cleavers are great for this. I'd also like to add that the Lesion is very good. But most of all I want to mention the Dual Kamas Prime. These hit hard and extremely fast and can stack high-damage slash procs very well. I use Body Count, Bloodrush, Weeping wounds, and berserker, along with spoiled strike. I changed the polarity to match swirling tiger, which is faster and more mobile. If I'm planning on doing mainly slash proc damage (which is my main technique in very high level missions) I don't put on any elemental mods. At level 250+ I do better without elemental damage.

Just now, Lord_Azrael said:

At level 250+ I do better without elemental damage.

putting on say, two Status Elementals to add Viral (but mostly to just increase the overall Status Chance so you get Slash more often) is worth it.

1 minute ago, taiiat said:

putting on say, two Status Elementals to add Viral (but mostly to just increase the overall Status Chance so you get Slash more often) is worth it.

Yeah, I've been considering that, just for the proc. There are two things that make me hesitate. First, because I'm using weeping wounds my status gets over 50% at 3.5x multiplier, and that's easy to reach, so additional status isn't all-important. Second, using two mod slots for elementals drops my base damage a bit (if I replace spoiled strike) which drops my slash proc damage.

Then again, if I proc Viral, that's basically a 2x damage multiplier, so I think I'll actually take your suggestion on my next T4 survival. Hopefully it will work out.

28 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Weeping Wounds

using two mod slots for elementals drops my base damage a bit (if I replace spoiled strike) which drops my slash proc damage.

Then again, if I proc Viral, that's basically a 2x damage multiplier, so I think I'll actually take your suggestion on my next T4 survival. Hopefully it will work out.

oh, sorry. i didn't see that you said you were using Weeping Wounds. glazed over that Mod.
in that case you've got plenty of Status as it is, but Viral certainly couldn't hurt.

you mentioned 5 Mods, if i add in normal Crit Chance and Crit Damage on top of that, there leaves one Slot.
though, Crit Damage doesn't really matter for Slash Status, so i could see fitting Viral into that.

i'm sure it'll work, as long as you continue applying Viral to Enemies while stacking Slash.