Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One of Kela De Thaym's quotes

i swear whenever i hear Kela saying "You can kill all the Grineer you want!" i get a smirk on my face and say this to myself "Kill all the Grineer i want eh?". I also keep thinking that needs to be a "once per day" thing, where you can kill as much grineer as you want until your character dies. This is probably a good idea if you want to kill stress if you need to relieve some, don't you think?

3 minutes ago, Cyberghost135 said:

True but without the life support system.

I got an Idea, A game mode where you have to survive some kind of ambush, it got the idea of both defense and survival 

where you have to defend yourself and survive against some enemy ambush and like exterminate, you have to kill certain amount of them till you can/ have the option to extract 

1 minute ago, Zdeadfallout said:

I got an Idea, A game mode where you have to survive some kind of ambush, it got the idea of both defense and survival 

where you have to defend yourself and survive against some enemy ambush and like exterminate, you have to kill certain amount of them till you can/ have the option to extract 

I like the sound of that, great idea!

10 minutes ago, Zdeadfallout said:

Yeah, I would love that. I play Warframe mostly for stress release and such a game mode would be ideal for it.

this good be a thing in archwing, since space doesn't have air in the first place 

but I know there's AW haters out there, so I'll be back to topic. yes, I always imagined survival as an all-you-can-kill game mode, the life support is just an added annoyance >.>

34 minutes ago, Zdeadfallout said:

This would be the best thing ever, Survival without the stupid Life Support system.

5 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Sounds kind of like endless Rathuum to me...

Except Rathuum isn't your typical warframe horde mode, but a couple of minibosses.

Also, IIRC endless Rathuum starts at level 60+, which doesn't help.

So, slicing through hordes of enemies with my melee weapon so that the blood, limbs and guts fly all over the place is not possible in Rathuum.

12 minutes ago, Dragon_AV said:

Except Rathuum isn't your typical warframe horde mode, but a couple of minibosses.

Also, IIRC endless Rathuum starts at level 60+, which doesn't help.

So, slicing through hordes of enemies with my melee weapon so that the blood, limbs and guts fly all over the place is not possible in Rathuum.

well, maybe with Ivara and covert lethality dagger.

proposal: new Game type: Onslaught

the Lotus contacts you claiming that a Tenno operative is under attack and needs you to cover them until extraction arrives, but this turns out to be a trap; the enemy managed to decipher Tenno Script and sent the Lotus a Bogus SOS call, and now, the enemy are going to keep throwing their expendable units at you until you die and stay dead. your mission is simple: Take out as many enemies as you can before they bring you down.

as in a survival, enemies will come in numbers and will gradually increase in level, but there is no other objective and no life support to worry about. once you reach a certain kill milestone, say 50, then 100, then 150 enemies killed etc., you have the option to extract. each time you die and use a revive though, enemies gain a slight stat boost for their level, so reviving other players and staying alive is even more important.  you would of course get a reward for each kill milestone reached.

i think this would be a pretty simple and interesting mode, all about Tenno Squads kicking butt together, as it should be!

3 hours ago, Zdeadfallout said:

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

the Lotus contacts you claiming that a Tenno operative is under attack and needs you to cover them until extraction arrives, but this turns out to be a trap; the enemy managed to decipher Tenno Script and sent the Lotus a Bogus SOS call, and now, the enemy are going to keep throwing their expendable units at you until you die and stay dead. your mission is simple: Take out as many enemies as you can before they bring you down.

-snip-

I would love to have that kind of mode tbh, but let's face it, we'll just see a bunch of afk people showing up and making enemy scaling higher when they're doing absolutely nothing, which would be (very) annoying if you just wanna go on an onslought. and meeting one afker every few often is already annoying as it is right now

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

On 5/9/2016 at 4:45 AM, Zdeadfallout said:

You mean mobile defense? It's a combination of survival and defense. 

On 09/05/2016 at 11:45 PM, Zdeadfallout said:

That's literally Survival in every other game ever and what I thought it meant in this game when I first played it, Elimination would be a fitting name right?

1 hour ago, DzeraDragonbane said:

You mean mobile defense? It's a combination of survival and defense. 

He means having to survive waves of enemies without having to defend anything but yourself and your squad and without being forced to collect air support. MASS DESTRUCTION! 

On 5/9/2016 at 6:47 PM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

as in a survival, enemies will come in numbers and will gradually increase in level, but there is no other objective and no life support to worry about. once you reach a certain kill milestone, say 50, then 100, then 150 enemies killed etc., you have the option to extract. each time you die and use a revive though, enemies gain a slight stat boost for their level, so reviving other players and staying alive is even more important.  you would of course get a reward for each kill milestone reached.

i think this would be a pretty simple and interesting mode, all about Tenno Squads kicking butt together, as it should be!

I like this alot. But the extraction gates should be more extreme. 

Like every 1000 enemies killed.

It'll be easy to do at first, but after enemies start scaling it will slow progress tremendously