Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bo Prime, Orthos Prime, or Scindo Prime?

(XBOX)SgtFunBun

Question

21 answers to this question

Orthos prime if you have Primed Reach, Scindo prime if not. Bo, couldn't say.. it's still built in my foundry.

All of them can do work with the right mods/setup, just make the one that looks the most fun to you. :)

Bo prime is amazing vs corpus, good in conclave I am told, Orthos P amazing range but damage falls off at higher levels. Scindo P melts face pure and simple the damage is several magnitudes higher than Orthos or Bo. Takes a little to get up to speed though.

i personaly prefer the Bo Prime of these

very nice range, good speed, good status chance and even in very long runs viable dmg

its my most used weapon with something around 64% (and with more than 4k hours this might mean something)

3 minutes ago, Naftal said:

Because War has lower dps and S#&$ty damage type.

No, it has lower damage, it has higher dps.
Scindo could do 999999 damage per hit and it won't matter at all because by the time that big slow piece of butthole finally hit's striking point the enemy is either dead from your team shooting them or dead from old age.
I guess you could forma it to use tempo royale too but just why would you even bother it's so ugly.

Edited by T7Alpha

Just now, T7Alpha said:

No, it has lower damage, it has higher dps.
Scindo could do 999999 damage per hit and it won't matter at all because by the time that big slow piece of butthole finally hit's striking point the enemy is either dead from your team shooting them or dead from old age.

Are you serious?

Scindo Prime swings faster than War. It also deals slash procs instead of useless impact procs.

Just now, Naftal said:

Are you serious?

Scindo Prime swings faster than War. It also deals slash procs instead of useless impact procs.

Read the edit.
Also slash is great, against infested; I didn't mention that factor though because we are comparing to orthos prime which is leaps and bounds better as a slash melee weapon.

Just now, T7Alpha said:

Read the edit.
Also slash is great, against infested; I didn't mention that factor though because we are comparing to orthos prime which is leaps and bounds better as a slash melee weapon.

Slash is great against anything if you know how to build. My Scindo Prime deals 5-6 digit numbers per TICK with slash procs.

Your edit also doesn't make any sense. If Scindo can't hit something because other people killed it before you could connect with your attack, how would slower War ever hit anything then?

3 minutes ago, Naftal said:

Slash is great against anything if you know how to build. My Scindo Prime deals 5-6 digit numbers per TICK with slash procs.

Your edit also doesn't make any sense. If Scindo can't hit something because other people killed it before you could connect with your attack, how would slower War ever hit anything then?

I mean to say War is much faster because tempo royale, while you would have to forma scindo to use that effectively.
I guess each to their own but even my 3 forma scindo just annoys the hell out of me that I ever bothered to waste time making it when I was new and people said how strong it was and in reality even after the 3 forma it's still a slow weapon with short range. ( I also use manticore skin which is why it's slower than war for me).

Edited by T7Alpha

Just now, T7Alpha said:

I mean to say War is much faster because tempo royale, while you would have to forma scindo to use that effectively.
I guess each to their own but even my 3 forma scindo just annoys the hell out of me that I ever bothered to waste time making it when I was new and people said how strong it was and in reality even after the 3 forma it's still a slow weapon with short range.

You shouldn't make suggestions based on laziness. Just because SP has the wrong stance polarity doesn't make it worse.

War is still slower and only very slightly longer.

1 minute ago, Naftal said:

You shouldn't make suggestions based on laziness. Just because SP has the wrong stance polarity doesn't make it worse.

War is still slower and only very slightly longer.

Either way the war is not the point here, the orthos vs the scindo I pick the orthos every time; the part about war was really just an after comment because I personally dislike scindo.
If I recall correctly doing a combo with scindo that involves the ground strike alerts nearby enemies via noise too? I may be remembering incorrectly though.

14 minutes ago, T7Alpha said:

Either way the war is not the point here, the orthos vs the scindo I pick the orthos every time; the part about war was really just an after comment because I personally dislike scindo.
If I recall correctly doing a combo with scindo that involves the ground strike alerts nearby enemies via noise too? I may be remembering incorrectly though.

Melee attacks don't create sound, but ofc OP is much better for stealth farming.