Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is your favorite Warframe?

Dr3adWalk3r

Warframe has been through a lot. Whether it be a change or adding a character it is quite exhilarating to go through it with the community. So, with all these different styles of gameplay, all characters can be used for different things. So, Who is you favorite Warframe and what do you mainly use them as? There intended use (a.k.a Using Rhino as a Tank) or something different? (Nyx as a Stealth) 

Mine is Excalibur.

Why you may ask?

Because he's the most balanced of them all.

5 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

If I had to choose one, it'd be Excalibur. Because I'm lord of melee. I don't need invulnerability, I've got hype melee combos. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)IroncladBomber said:

Vauban, I love being the tactician and engineer. Trapping enemies, concussing them, tripping them, and so on. Combined with my Xiphios turret. I can make defense a cakewalk.

I'm thinking of getting Vauban. I think he would make a very good melee character. Trapping enemies and finishing them off with melee.

1 minute ago, Dr3adWalk3r said:

I'm thinking of getting Vauban. I think he would make a very good melee character. Trapping enemies and finishing them off with melee.

He can be alright in melee, though it is fun to use Vortex and pull a huge group in to it and just do a ground finisher on the group. I personally use a Braton Prime and Talons to kill enemies at range and a Jat for Melee.

Banshee.

If pushed for a singular reason as to why..... I find she offers a neat minigame for the team, in otherwise boring missions. In a defence, for example, it's not just "Shoot the bad guys", it's "Shoot the bad guys pinky finger because apparently that is his weakness." It's something a little bit different, and you get to see your weapon effectively supercharged for it.

For other reasons, she's generally just a fun frame to play as. She necessitates that you move around the battlefield, so it offers a unique gameplay perspective. It's not like a hysteria hit '4', then hit 'E', build. You need to pay attention to what you are doing, so it offers a nice challenge.

What warframe is my favorite? Oberon since he is a paladin that represents balance for one and since it covers numerous roles without losing out. That said, there are many warframes that can do their specializations better.