Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Revisions Feedback [Post Update 18.13]

(PSN)Magician_NG

I'm wondering if this new blessing can also be used to troll players. (I haven't tried it due consoles not having the nerf) Perhaps a Trinity gets proc'd with radiation via lasers from the Void/Orokin moon tileset, or from Sortie hazards. Remember: radiation = "friendly fire". That player using the Trinity uses blessing for themselves to grant damage resistance (99 percent if self damaging) and picks allies one by one without having a problem to be touched. That's if they get into good range to attack the ally that is.

Edited by (PS4)black_viper21

6 minutes ago, (PS4)black_viper21 said:

I'm wondering if this new blessing can also be used to troll players. (I haven't tried it due consoles not having the nerf) Perhaps a Trinity gets proc'd with radiation via lasers from the Void/Orokin moon tileset, or from Sortie hazards. Remember: radiation = "friendly fire". That player using the Trinity uses blessing for themselves to grant damage resistance (99 percent if self damaging) and picks allies one by one without having a problem to be touched. That's if they get into good range to attack the ally that is.

Perhaps, but trolling via self induced radiation procs really can't be defended against. Even without abilities, one can just heal via pads and attack allies with [insert one of any number of stupidly powerful guns in the game]. The only way to stop this kind of trolling is by getting rid of friendly fire, at which point radiation procs on frames serves no purpose.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)black_viper21 said:

Yet, it remains.

I'm glad for radiation procs. It makes us experience just how OP our abilities and weapons are. There is a reason why I don't see anyone, except idiots and greenhorns, bring syndicate weapons or AOE weapons to defense-ish sorties with radiation-enhanced enemies. It makes people think more. Honestly, I somewhat wish that some "anti-tenno" enemy units had radiation proc inducing grenades.

Edited by Insizer

DE, please, you may leave the range changes they're useful against those nasty hallway warriors, but roll back the % of resistance calculation because it totally destroys her blessing ability. 

Give Lobster queen some love, she's the only pure support in this game.

Why do people talk about "blessing" trinity? The 99% damage reduction always seemed like a case of a broken math equation, someone didn't put the right numbers down on paper, rather than an exploit that was intended, and so, no, that was always stupid.

But trinity getting a nerf to her range, when it could have stayed infinite is kind of insulting since its still her ultimate, but there are ten trillion other things in game that can heal you for better or for worse. (or degraded in effectiveness over range, or gotten much greater range). 

15 hours ago, Heidrek said:

I think they nerfed her the wrong way; I think Energy vampire should be nerfed, and throwing weapons should not self-damage the player in order to prevent easy invincibility. 

So if trinity plays solo...shes screwed because blessings effectiveness is based on team play. So wat ur doin DE...is telling people how they can and cant play. Pretty freakin lame. 

22 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

This thread... Should I avoid the Forums for a while? My family has an history of hypertension.

You Sir have a point

I do have a question.

This game is like a grind and yes players will find the best way to deal with it. Soo if i forma and make it easier ( chessey its called here i believe ).
And then DE just nerfs them , is it any point to Forma any frame and weapons to make them viable in high level?

Also as far as conspiracy theories goes , I know this update must have been huge and difficult , but postponing it right after Dev stream kinds looks suspicious. 
Also in two weeks , people would have gotten used to it and wont bring up the topic much.
As someone said , " Thats wht the government does.."

Anyway thats just my 2 cents. 

My Feedback.
1) Never used Damage reduction , but i see how doing JV and LoR will be harder 
2) Staying close to squad is ok for Defense runs but others not practicals.

16 hours ago, Heidrek said:

I think they nerfed her the wrong way; I think Energy vampire should be nerfed, and throwing weapons should not self-damage the player in order to prevent easy invincibility. 

The whole damage resistance thing has to be reworked instead of making throwing melee not do self-damage.

People would just fine-tune their Penta and/or Angstrum for the job if throwing melee ceases doing self-damage. In fact I've seen quite a few Bless Trins using those weapons before the meganerf invalidated Bless.

Edited by Mattoropael

Great job, you once again put more weight on EVs players' shoulders as now they're not only need to EV like mad to compensate for more expensive CC they're now also need to hit their 4 every other second to be able to save unfortunate players from being killed on high levels from any sneeze from the enemies in their direction. 

Could we deal with EV now? Simply put, she shouldn't be able to fully regen both the health and energy of an entire squad.

Can we just throw her corpse away along with mirage then? It's not like you even need trinity, you won't miss it anyway.

Edited by Nomen_Nescio

Umm, so why do we have Well of Life again?

Nerfing the 99 Blessing build makes sense, I can get over it. Although I would have liked to see the mechanic stay the same and just remove self-damage for her. But with the range nerf, Trinity now effectively has 2 Well of Lifes.

Edited by (PS4)Void_Girl

13 minutes ago, (PS4)black_viper21 said:

For cases like this, but wouldn't be efficient as blessing.

Or for some players "It's just there".

Since even reactionary dmg reduction has been nerfed (i.e.: not a result of self-damage), and the team needs to be in range of me anyway, I don't see why I would ever use Blessing over the cheaper and constant WoL, whereas before it was the opposite situation. IMO trinity needs a healing ability and a dmg reduction ability separate. Reducing the Blessing range on top of the resistance nerf is nonsensical while WoL exists.

Edited by (PS4)Void_Girl

1 minute ago, (PS4)Void_Girl said:

Since even reactionary dmg reduction has been nerfed (i.e.: not a result of self-damage), and the team needs to be in range of me anyway, I don't see why I would ever use Blessing over WoL. 

As far as I can see how bad the blessing has become in my opinion, I'm not setting foot in trials again. 

Before writing my review I wanted a minute of silence for the death of Trinity, the equalizer.
Blessing: Now there is not even a fraction of its former power. Have weakened over the range of action, also weakened invulnerability.
The proposals will write then occurred to me while I was playing with a friend, this yells at me (we were using audio communication) "Blessing", I try to cure him, but I had to say, "Sorry, not at my rank! ".
Proposal A: this is my least favorite, since it continues to use mainly range. Conciste to increase the range to 100 (prefer more but I guess it is impossible).
Proposal B: healing of life (and shield like me) is all over the map, and that the shield (if not infinite range) and invulnerability are only 50 meters.
Proposal C: AT LEAST the range can be increased with mods range.
The only thing missing to be done to ruin the blessing would be late in arriving (like Oberon, an expansive wave as molecular prime).
Passive: Really? Is useless passive. It could be as a personal rejuvenation low (0,5hp / sec).

Sorry for my English. And I do not mean to seem aggressive, if I look.

PD: do not know if this would be found in the forum Trinity, but as I see it primarily useful for her ....
Aura Affinity: I do not like that the icon is in the current position, it seems like an effect.
Proposal A: that is to the left of the hud of the allies.
Proposal B: that is to the left of the shield value of allies.
Proposal C: that if you have enabled the allies Hud look like the A / B and if disabled, it look like the present.

If someone tells me how to include an image to a comment (no upload the image to another page previously), would include a visual aid to understand it better.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Void_Girl said:

Both LoRs are doable without Blessing. JV is impossible.

Problem with LoRs is the puzzle pad (I mentioned a few replies back in this thread), Hek's one-hit wonder missiles and the gas in the beginning (which can be counteracted by rejuvenation) 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)black_viper21 said:

Problem with LoRs is the puzzle pad (I mentioned a few replies back in this thread), Hek's one-hit wonder missiles and the gas in the beginning (which can be counteracted by rejuvenation) 

Really? I haven't had many problems with that portion since we usually have a disarm Loki and Mirage.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Void_Girl said:

Really? I haven't had many problems with that portion since we usually have a disarm Loki and Mirage.

That is if those players know what they're doing. And since Mirage's Prism will be based on LoS, gonna be a little more challenging. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)black_viper21 said:

That is if those players know what they're doing. And since Mirage's Prism will be based on LoS, gonna be a little more challenging. 

"A little". Already tested that "a little". Ragequiting, insults, and ragequiting all over the place.

3 minutes ago, Nomen_Nescio said:

"A little". Already tested that "a little". Ragequiting, insults, and ragequiting all over the place.

Well I haven't seen it for myself. 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)black_viper21 said:

gonna be a little more challenging. 

Satisfied?

On 27.05.2016 at 10:13 PM, SenorClipClop said:

This is good. It makes Blessing feel like a genuine, realistic ability. Now as Trin, in order to save your allies' butts you not only need to be watching health bars, but your squad needs to be watching each other, doing at least a slightly better job of co-operating to ensure success. I have played far too many Trinity games where we show up to a Defense and my frontline just takes off.

Eerm.. no. Now you need to watch how many lotus icons there are near your health as well, because teammates aren't always that smart.