The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.13.1

[DE]Rebecca

4 minutes ago, DeejayPwny said:

There's nothing wrong with the nerf. It cements Trinity as a TEAM healer. You know, that sticks with her TEAM. 

A Clan mate of mine has analyzed the Information regarding Trinity and her rework and the rework technically hurt her in terms of being an overall "team player" sure people have to stay closer to her now, but being closer to her also reduces the effectiveness of the heal from Her Fourth Ability.

4 minutes ago, ZaeXithos said:

Good job deleting all posts criticizing you.

Only one post in this thread has been hidden thus far, and that was yours for profanity and non-constructive criticism. Feel free to respectfully voice your opinion, but we do have a rule set to keep discussions civil enough to have a healthy lifespan.

That sound on Mag was driving me insane. I hate to say it, but it really sounded like a wet robot fart to me and it was very distracting... Even just making it quieter would help.

Edited by Ceryk

2 minutes ago, FrozenArtice said:

A Clan mate of mine has analyzed the Information regarding Trinity

Instead of looking at in practice? If you want trinity to sit back at the start of a mission dropping capsules while the rest of the team goes out and clear the raid then sure, but 50 meters is quite the range.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Only one post in this thread has been hidden thus far, and that was yours for profanity and non-constructive criticism. Feel free to respectfully voice your opinion, but we do have a rule set to keep discussions civil enough to have a healthy lifespan.

I was being constructive. I stated how I felt about the current situation we've found ourselves in and pointed out that the counterproductive nerfing of something without first fixing a problem that this game has had nearly since it began is ruining it. Fix the scaling, don't just nerf frames that make the grinding in this game easier. After all, you said in your own words that you "didn't want this game to be a grind wall." Guess what, it is, and the way the balancing of the game is treated just makes it worse. 

Edited by ZaeXithos

1 minute ago, Kairo-Kuraku said:

Can you change Limbos Passive to something useful for Limbo and make it so it doesn't rely on any abilities?

so you want to make a warframe that doesnt relly on the warframe's skill set? ...

We have more and more people asking to dumb down this game.

DE Listen.. we like hard stuff (no pun intended), most of us just dont know it.... yet.

1 minute ago, Hittokiry said:

so you want to make a warframe that doesnt relly on the warframe's skill set? ...

We have more and more people asking to dumb down this game.

DE Listen.. we like hard stuff (no pun intended), most of us just dont know it.... yet.

ahhahahhahhahahahah