Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happned To Limo & Bladestrom Reviews?

Circle_of_Psi

Question

So...

While I have to admit, the hole Update: Nerf Everything, has really kick the hornet's nest and caused almost riots on the streets, Im still waiting and painfully waiting for the upcoming LImbo Rework and Ash Bladestrom changes. (Or hopefully rework).

So anyone kown what happened, or can a DE replie here please, the reason why I want this, is becuse I am unable to play Warframe as of right now, due to I am well, wroking on builds, and I can't dare touch Limbo or Ash (My Main).

Thanks

Legion 

P.S I'll also like to point out to DE about my own Rework for Ash

8 answers to this question

They said Limbo was the next frame for a hard look at, they didn't say they were currently reworking him, "Limbo is next up for a potentially drastic overhaul, no solid plan yet".

For Ash Blade-storm rework, I guess other things took priority.  

They haven't said anything precise yet. Just "limbo is next for a big revision" "his third ability will get completely changed" and "ash's ultimate wil get a change".

But it's been MONTHS (if not years) since we know ash's ultimate is geting reworked.

3 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

They said Limbo was the next frame for a hard look at, they didn't say they were currently reworking him, "Limbo is next up for a potentially drastic overhaul, no solid plan yet".

For Ash Blade-storm rework, I guess other things took priority.  

Ahhh I see, well I guess I can hold back on building up Limbo, then if this is the case. tho some alert from DE: "We're working on him, hold on" whuold be nice.

For Ash however, I'll like to see this done as soon as possible, due to he is my main and I don't want to use a build on him yet, due to of the change. but a heads up from DE will be nice..