Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

we're is design council in forums

XSniperwolfX

Question

23 answers to this question

Are you a founder? (Had you purchased either a Master or GrandMaster Founder pack back in 2013?)

Could you have logged onto the wrong account of yours? I see that you have very few posts, which means that you probably did not receive a Design Council invitation on this account of yours.

2 minutes ago, XSniperwolfX said:

Not true idk why I t s saying I'm new but I have the council chat in game 

could you post a screenshot of your chat bar? just for good measure. yea it shows 3 posts and 0 rep. look pretty new. 

1 minute ago, XSniperwolfX said:

I'm may be glitching

if anything, try contacting DE drew? sometimes when changing names it will leave some kinda 'shadow' we'll call it, of your old name in the DC. the new forums have been wonky lately, with the forum reset people lost followers.

Just now, Letter13 said:

Are you a founder? (Had you purchased either a Master or GrandMaster Founder pack back in 2013?)

Could you have logged onto the wrong account of yours? I see that you have very few posts, which means that you probably did not receive a Design Council invitation on this account of yours.

remember the forums currently are pretty buggy. when the transition happened all console players lost their forum account info temporarily. then recently the forum reset had forum goers lose followers. i wouldn't chalk this up as someone mistaking their own invitation. which was why i asked for a screenshot of his ingame chat to see if he had founder chat. also did mention a recent name change. 

I'd message @[DE]Drew if your claims are true of having access to Council. Other than that, this is the best bet:

3 hours ago, Letter13 said:

I started playing almost 3 years ago and yes I have DC , idk why my whole account is bugging , I was invited awhile back and now it's saying I'm new wtf , guys I know what DC chat looks like I talk in it everyday , the chat shows orange type color when you talk in it

Just now, XSniperwolfX said:

I started playing almost 3 years ago and yes I have DC , idk why my whole account is bugging , I was invited awhile back and now it's saying I'm new wtf , guys I know what DC chat looks like I talk in it everyday , the chat shows orange type color when you talk in it

still please humor us, talk a screen shot with F6 upload it to some image sharign site like IMGR or photobucket than link it here

1 minute ago, XSniperwolfX said:

Do you really think I'm lieng dude,l oke I said I'm at work now when I get home I'll post a pic of me saying ,all of you are noobs in the dc chat 

A bit hostile, huh? Don't worry, we don't think you are lying, some people just want to be sure about it. It is also not like you can just waltz in once you have the link anyway if your account does not have permission.

48 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

I see that you have very few posts, which means that you probably did not receive a Design Council invitation on this account of yours.

I checked his profile in game, I believe his forum account is just messed up.

2GnY9qm.jpg?1

1 hour ago, XSniperwolfX said:

I'm may be glitching

You may need to contact support to get your forum account refreshed or fixed.