Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Look, no one minds if you level three items at Draco, but...

Troll_Logic

bring a weapon that can do some damage.  I just got out of two games at Draco.  The first one had a guy spamming MP the whole game and one guy ended up with 16 kills while another had 7.  Seven.  SEVEN.  How does anyone have seven kills when someone is spamming MP?

The second game was worse.  Dude had four kills.

So go to Draco to level items.  Level a ton of stuff especially on a double affinity bonus.  But go there with something that can do some damage.

Go there to level.  Don't go there to be carried.

The category for this seems misplaced. I see no question or discussion here, nor a request for help.

This seems like a PSA for the community and I'm not really sure if it should be here, maybe a mod will know better.

I agree. when I go there to level weapons, I always bring a maxed out frame and a Maxed Melee, leaving either the primary or Secondary slot empty for more Affinity. if it's a Mlee, I bring just the Melee, but take a frame that has damageing powers. in the case of frames (Like Vauban prime who I levelled today), I bring maxed weapons, either Primary or Secondary and a Melee. I never go without a melee, I hate not being able to deal with close-up enemies. without using ammo.

this stuff is to be expected though, plus it's double affinity, so people are flocking to Draco even more than usual. more people = more chance of bad apples that want to be carried.

2 hours ago, Troll_Logic said:

Don't go there to be carried.

Draco is literally where people go to be carried. The sheer concept of it is two guys do the work, while two sit around. If no one is getting carried in your Draco run, it's a three man.

1 hour ago, Sorkheff said:

Draco is literally where people go to be carried. The sheer concept of it is two guys do the work, while two sit around. If no one is getting carried in your Draco run, it's a three man.

Exactly. 

However when I level weapons I take a CC frame such as Vauban Prime or Inaros to control enemy movement so others can kill them with ease.

When I level warframes I take high damage weapon to protect myself ina  pinch but still avid killing for xp Loss.

The problem is xp distribution, see.

I went there to do that while stomp stunning basically the whole map the whole time....but I had a wonderfully OP saryn prime who kept staying in party with me that basically made me sure I could do it with useless weapons without causing any issues.

I literally saw a level 0 Oberon there the other day. He went down more often than a worker in a questionable establishment. I was running Obie myself, and the discovery made me a bit sad because it was clear that this guy thought Oberon was mastery fodder.

I mean, I guess it's okay to bring a level 0 weapon if you're in a hurry, but a frame? The thing that keeps you alive, level 0? At least go to Apollodorus first, get it to level 10, and then Draco.

Pug with my fresh Vauban P rank 0 with rank 30 SS and rank 0 wraith viper and rank 0 atterax.
They keep dying, i keep reviving. End of round one everyone want to keep going even if i've done 88% of the dmg while reviving those idiots.
1 Extract

It feels so right to do this when it happens.

3 minutes ago, Schregger said:

Wait, is Draco still viable to leveling up warframes and weapons? I thought the changed the affinity rates or something with Draco...

Pretty much all affinity farming places except Draco have been hit hard by recent changes. Draco is a small map, so it's not so affected.

if I see someone who is expecting to get carried I just don't do anything at all lol and let them attempt to carry me instead and end up failing horribly.  majority of time I try because others are trying but these people who expect to get carried don't carry them and they will stop this behavior its people who carry them that encourage this behavior.

9 minutes ago, Achaix said:

Pretty much all affinity farming places except Draco have been hit hard by recent changes. Draco is a small map, so it's not so affected.

??? So they basically made Draco not just *one* of the top places to farm affinity, they made it *THE* place to farm affinity... Thats funny...

3 hours ago, Achaix said:

I literally saw a level 0 Oberon there the other day. He went down more often than a worker in a questionable establishment. I was running Obie myself, and the discovery made me a bit sad because it was clear that this guy thought Oberon was mastery fodder.

I mean, I guess it's okay to bring a level 0 weapon if you're in a hurry, but a frame? The thing that keeps you alive, level 0? At least go to Apollodorus first, get it to level 10, and then Draco.

I would like to know who made the rules for Draco?  I have gone into Draco with Max level weapons and a Rank 0 frame.  I rarely go down because my weapons are pretty OP.  If I do go down and no one wants to pick me up that's OK with me. When I do go into Draco with a Rank 0 frame I do leave twice the first round so I can put a mod or two on the frame. After that I continue to Draco to finish ranking up.  The funny thing is.... when I go to Draco to finish ranking I have to revive those that have a Maxed Frame.  I see no rules or regulations here for Draco.  If I see a Rank 0 frame going down I have the courtesy to help if I can. Using comment sense would be nice but hey that's just the way it is.... Like I said I see no rules or regulations for Draco.

6 hours ago, Achaix said:

You can stay alive with a rank 0 frame, I've succeed in getting most kills without going down during the mission

5 hours ago, kkinnison said:

FFS I can do Akkad or Semeni with a Level 0 frame, and maybe 2 Lvl 0 weapons and get the to level 8 after 5 waves.  That is enough to put an aura on, and have a maxed rank Vitality or Redirection on the frame

Uh dude? You can put an aura on at all times? It adds points, not detracts.

1 hour ago, -Sharpz- said:

I would like to know who made the rules for Draco?  I have gone into Draco with Max level weapons and a Rank 0 frame.  I rarely go down because my weapons are pretty OP.  If I do go down and no one wants to pick me up that's OK with me. When I do go into Draco with a Rank 0 frame I do leave twice the first round so I can put a mod or two on the frame. After that I continue to Draco to finish ranking up.  The funny thing is.... when I go to Draco to finish ranking I have to revive those that have a Maxed Frame.  I see no rules or regulations here for Draco.  If I see a Rank 0 frame going down I have the courtesy to help if I can. Using comment sense would be nice but hey that's just the way it is.... Like I said I see no rules or regulations for Draco.

Using "comment sense", you may see that I never said there were any rules. My suggestion is exactly that, a suggestion. I'd appreciate it if you didn't put words into my mouth.

If you don't need to get revived, great! But if you go with a level 0 frame without mods, stay still in one place and don't do anything remotely useful, don't expect me to revive you more than twice.

52 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Uh dude? You can put an aura on at all times? It adds points, not detracts.

Uh dude, if you get 8 levels, plus the aura, that is enough fora maxed range Redirection, and possibly Vitality if you have the right polarity

Honestly, Id rather it be draco than than people going to void. With Draco I get leechers from time to time that just hide in a room or run around. I honestly dont care as long as the rest of the team isnt struggling. Ive gone many times with lvl 0 frame, equip CP and you can smack on the steel fibre or whatever mod that ups your shield. And yes, bring 1 frikkin weapon that can kill. But again, I dont want to group up with people who are leveling stuff in void, unless its low level. I know there are people who are leveling their stuff and they will host a defend. In return you have to carry them. I dont like that either because it will take 2+ hours of defend to max out probably.