Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confused over Mastery rank. My friend reached MR22 but i am not able to ? (SOLVED) (bugged mastery points)

AbhijitSM

Question

EDIT#2: SUCCESS. So after re-leveling my wyrm,laser rifle & pistol i finally managed to reach rank 22. I guess everyone should check their codex item completion for bugged mastery points where in some items dont give mastery despite showing complete in equipment under profile.

EDIT #1:    Might have figured out the bug with missing mastery points. Apparently Wyrm , burst pistol & laser rifle dont show maxed out in codex. Currently have them cooking. Will re-level them up to see whether it awards me 12k xp to reach the required MR 22. I will update tis post for others to check their own profile codex if required for missing Mastery points :-) 

So recently one of my friends managed to reach MR 22 while i still need 7204 xp to reach the same. We both are founders with him having the rank of a Hunter & myself being a Master. My question is that how come despite me having an extra weapon (i.e. skana prime) have not managed to reach MR 22 ? I am a bit confused. I have every item in the game except the braton,lato vandals & the lato prime. But thats the case with him too. In fact if i see my profile as mentioned below he has an item count of 338 while i have an item count of 339 (difference of having skana prime which he doesnt have). Also i would like to mention that i have completed the solar map xp 100% (mentioned below in screenshot).

Am i missing something here ? Can anybody who is MR 22 / MR 21 please help me in understanding what i am doing wrong here or is this just some bug.

Warframe%202016-06-04%2013-54-51-79_zpsi

Warframe%202016-06-04%2013-03-42-05_zpsk

Warframe%202016-06-04%2013-03-53-33_zpsw

Edited by AbhijitSM
addtl info

check this out

LAST UPDATED TO VERSION 18.12 (PC)
Mastery Source Total Number Mastery Total Mastery
Warframes 42 6,000 252,000
Weapons 256 3,000 768,000
Companions 15 6,000 90,000
Sentinel Weapons 10 3,000 30,000
Archwings 4 6,000 24,000
Archwing Weapons 15 3,000 45,000
Mission Nodes 260 ~57 14,796
Total 602   1,223,796, MR22 Dragon
Edited by Tsoe

2 minutes ago, GNAAHH said:

Do you have all the Archwings? (4 Archwings)

Archwing Guns? (8, including the Imperator Vandal)

Archwing Melee? (7, Including the Prisma Veritux)

Retired weapons? (Boar, Ether Daggers, etc.)

Yup. I posted screenshots of my arch gear in a reply above. Have them all maxed. I have all retired weapons. I am playing since open beta. 

12 minutes ago, AbhijitSM said:

Yup. I posted screenshots of my arch gear in a reply above. Have them all maxed. I have all retired weapons. I am playing since open beta. 

(See my reply below)

Edited by GNAAHH

11 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

check this out

LAST UPDATED TO VERSION 18.12 (PC)
Mastery Source Total Number Mastery Total Mastery
Warframes 42 6,000 252,000
Weapons 256 3,000 768,000
Companions 15 6,000 90,000
Sentinel Weapons 10 3,000 30,000
Archwings 4 6,000 24,000
Archwing Weapons 15 3,000 45,000
Mission Nodes 260 ~57 14,796
Total 602   1,223,796, MR22 Dragon

That calculation is correct. I have 3 less weapons so 1223796 - 9000 = 1214796. My profile just shows 1202796 complete & needing a further 7204

2wceov0.jpg

I'm 4,204 points from MR22. Completed 337/337. The only things I'm missing are: Excal Prime, Lato Prime, Skana Prime, Braton Vandal, and Lato Vandal.

Considering that you have Excal Prime and Skana Prime (9000 MR points), that should push you to MR22.

4 minutes ago, GNAAHH said:

2wceov0.jpg

I'm 4,204 points from MR22. Completed 337/337. The only things I'm missing are: Excal Prime, Lato Prime, Skana Prime, Braton Vandal, and Lato Vandal.

Considering that you have Excal Prime and Skana Prime (9000 MR points), that should push you to MR22.

Thats what. I should be MR 22 by now but this is really confusing me now.

29 minutes ago, -VV-william said:

isn't that cause of the bug with forma-ing a few update back then where you can get mastery xp from forma-ed weapon/frame

MR22 is possible, my guess is that his profile is bugged

Do you have all MK1 Weapons? They are not showing up in the profile if you havent bought them for credits in the market.

42 minutes ago, AbhijitSM said:

Archwing is complete as posted above. Scans give you xp too ? I dont have them all done. 

Nope, they dont.

Edited by -S-O-Kranker

i have 37000 left till 22 but the only weapons i dont have are ether daggers doubt ill get them any time soon since they are on a quest which i got then must of got rid of after getting them and the detron and brakk thats the only things according to codex i dont have  and i have 37000 left to get ive completed the map 100%

K, I'll spare you the duplicate question that I've seen asked a half dozen times already...

This isnt a problem with the solar map. I, some of the other posters here, we're all done with the map and are sitting at xx,204 exp from the next rank. Where it says 204 is a clear sign that the solar map progress has counted towards your MR, with that said...

It seems just like theres an issue with some weapons being max rank, but for some weird glitchy reason just not counting towards your total MR points. Far as I am aware challenges, scans etc. do not give MR points, but if there are any challenges left maybe finish them up and see if you get any extra (again though, AFAIK they dont contribute)

Short of that all I can say is hope one of the awesome devteam sees this and takes a peek and can figure out whats going on.

2 minutes ago, zNightWolfz said:

i have 37000 left till 22 but the only weapons i dont have are ether daggers doubt ill get them any time soon since they are on a quest which i got then must of got rid of after getting them and the detron and brakk thats the only things according to codex i dont have  and i have 37000 left to get ive completed the map 100%

Check the COMPLETED thingy on your profile, you can see from it how manny things you're missing.
You probably dont have some event weapons that are not in the codex (there is a lot of hidden stuff there)