Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.14.0 + 18.14.0.1 + 18.14.1

[DE]Megan

Any one else having problems with the dark split-sword? I got it to lvl 19 and no matter how many enemies I kill I don't get any affinity for it. Also, when it shows the mission results after a mission, the dark split-sword is missing.

59 minutes ago, skidnik said:

Suda because she's a spy, Perrin because she's a greedy thief.

Suda isn't a spy, she's a philomath. Perrin aren't thieves, they're merchants.

Ivara is neither. She is a huntress.

Meanwhile, Red Veil are stealth-themed assassins, and New Loka are nature-themed humanitarians. I cannot think of two more apt syndicates, except maybe Simaris, though he has yet to offer any Warframe augments.

Edited by CrogenitorSeims

6 minutes ago, CrogenitorSeims said:

Suda isn't a spy, just curious. Perrin aren't thieves, just merchants.

Ivara is neither. She is a huntress.

Meanwhile, Red Veil are stealth-themed assassins, and New Loka are nature-themed humanitarians. I cannot think of two more apt syndicates, except maybe Simaris, though he has yet to offer any Warframe augments.

I wasn't aware any of the augments made any sense lore-wise besides maybe coincidental matching. Atlas with Red Veil because punching? Vauban with New Loka because France? And who could forget Necros with Perrin cause they invested in dead people.

1 minute ago, Factman said:

I wasn't aware any of the augments made any sense lore-wise besides maybe coincidental matching. Atlas with Red Veil because punching? Vauban with New Loka because France? And who could forget Necros with Perrin cause they invested in dead people.

I'm not saying all of them make sense, but the majority of them do. There are a few exceptions, and honestly those should be addressed as well, but my main gripe right now is with Ivara specifically.

Please remove host migration in the liset.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/638550-please-remove-host-migration-in-liset-already/

LG1pcBA.jpg

Also, still no fix for:

1.Ash's new augment: Fatal Teleport still not working.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/647420-ashs-new-augment-fatal-teleport-does-not-work/

2.Unable to destroy security camera by certain abilities/weapons in some sortie conditions.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/657061-sortie-unable-to-destroy-security-camera-by-certain-abilitiesweapons/

Edited by aerosoul1337

So where do i find this Operator stuff 

New Operator Customizations! 
Visit your 'Customize Operator' menu to view a variety of new Customizations - over 30 total! We've split these customizations into two groups: Free and Cosmetic. 

Love the idea of the switchable but I reckon you could of had two stance slots and make the alt fire button switch between 2h and dual 1h

And another concept could be for you to have the option to use two daggers for it lose 20% of the damage but be able to use dual daggers and 1h sword stances instead ^.^ either way I was anticipating the dark weapon combo for about 6 months so I'm not complaining!