Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.14.0 + 18.14.0.1 + 18.14.1

[DE]Megan

10 hours ago, CrogenitorSeims said:

Suda isn't a spy, she's a philomath. Perrin aren't thieves, they're merchants.

Ivara is neither. She is a huntress.

That just confirms a good tool may have multiple uses. For you, she's a huntress, for me a spy and thief.

And, if you're so upset with the Ivara factions, try explaining Nekros being Perrin Sequence.

Hey guys, the new cloth physics on the old syandannas are great but there are some problems:

- Vaykor Syandanna's hoses are weirdly stretched and bent out of shape at the base, where they attach to the little engine thingy.

- Harkonar Cape is supposed to have a solid piece of metal at its end (the thorny bit) but as it is right now that thing waves around as if made of rubber.

- Limbo's "skirt" can glitch out and stretch all over, or vanish.

Edited by LordPreda

Still no fix for:

Ignis still going through 40m of solid surface

Ogris explosions, and Napalms weapons explosions, still going through walls floors and roofs.

Warframe sbilities can't pass through through solid objects, yet "regular" things like flames and explosions pass through.

Nauseating screen shaking when Simulor create a singularity.

Enemy scaling still creating bullet sponge mobs

Why did you guys remove the particle effects from Volt's idle animations? :(

EDIT: Actually, Banshee's energy effects during her idle animations are gone as well. I think this is a bug.

Edited by LordPreda
This is a bug, not an intentional change

9 hours ago, njdevil2k12 said:

actually thats a lie as it is very easy to level up archwing on jupiter survivals if you have a reliable crew..ijs

Are you sure you mean Jupiter and not Uranus?  Also is this intended DE method to level arcwing, having 1 player in the water while the rest of the team does work in some rotating schedule?  AW affinity share situation is a mess, and there desperately needs to be a better solution.

If you did mean Jupiter, please explain.

Dark Split Sword

I well ... the model is good but ... I really think that this weapon Should have 2 Stance slots , one for the Heavy weapon and the other for the Dual Swords.
There is an Alt Fire button , Have it switch Stances when Pressed . because right now it just acts as one or the other so we could just as easy Pick one weapon type over the Split Sword. It doesn't offer anything special to make us want to use it versus other weapons of the 2 types ... Plus the Stances for Dual swords and Heavy weapons Clash so we'd either need to have a blank Stance slot and Forma it extra to make up for the lack of stance capacity or Just pick to keep it as one or the other.

Oh and the Stats ... Why are lots of clantech weapons under powered and then a few are great ?
I mentioned in another Thread the Grinlok Needs a Buff to be Just Equal to it's secondary counterpart.
The Split Sword should really be stronger

Edited by Dragonofdarkness13
Added info

On the latest login my Operator was reset to her original appearance, and when I try to change the face I see a lot of clipping errors in the Zariman suits for many of the face versions.

Please fix this, and don't make me have to rebuild her again.

You put in some stuff for the operators, which is really great, but will you be fixing the male operators not being able to take off the zariman items and have them stay off?

Also that sword...... that is going to be fun to mess with.

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Volt will be able to see the Speed pickup he creates.

Nope, can't actually see it.

Spoiler

Frankly DE, it's not worth your time to continue to develop the Speed Pickup. It's a failed attempt. You're time should be spent working on a universal party buff decline (opt out) system. Done from the Options Menu, the Squad Menu, and as bind on the Gear Menu.

19 hours ago, Gilmaesh said:

Alright, the volt speed recastable was what i asked, you do listen to us. I still think a opt out would have been better. It would be nice if Roar / Warcry were also able to get that treatment. 

Do you not like to have increased DPS for no other reason than your team mates were helping you? 

Now that you guys have given operators some cosmetic attention, it seems about time you direct some to their constant face/color swapping issues. Little point in customizing them if none of it ever sticks.